The Infuriating Popularity of Donald Trump

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Poor babies. 7 years of negative press, wild unfounded accusations, and even political weaponizing of the FBI and DOJ has done nothing to diminish Trumps support.

“One of the stunning facts of the age is the continued prominence of Donald Trump. His candidates did well in the G.O.P. primaries this year. He won more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016. His favorability ratings within his party have been high and basically unchanged since late 2016. In a range of polls, some have actually shown Trump leading President Biden in a race for re-election in 2024.”

In the first place, Trump just might be the ONLY Republican candidate that Joe Biden could actually beat in 2024. In the second place, Donald Trump is a Trojan Horse. He doesn’t understand the Deep State and doesn’t want to understand it. If he should be re-elected, he would saturate his administration with Deep State CFR globalists, just as he did in his first administration. Trump is an empty suit.

Trump continues to be a rabid supporter of the kill shots, aka Covid vaccinations; he continues to be a rabid supporter of Red Flag gun confiscation laws; he continues to ignore the counsel of true freedomists regarding who the enemy is; and he is every bit the Zionist War Hawk that are Joe Biden, Lindsey Graham, Nancy Pelosi, et al.

Poor babies. 7 years of negative press, wild unfounded accusations, and even political weaponizing of the FBI and DOJ has done nothing to diminish Trumps support.

“One of the stunning facts of the age is the continued prominence of Donald Trump. His candidates did well in the G.O.P. primaries this year. He won more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016. His favorability ratings within his party have been high and basically unchanged since late 2016. In a range of polls, some have actually shown Trump leading President Biden in a race for re-election in 2024.”

Brooks says - "In a range of polls, some have actually shown Trump leading President Biden in a race for re-election in 2024." Crazy, huh David? Maybe Americans would prefer an alternative to the senile moron in the White House relentless finding ways to run the country into the ground.

To me that's his value at this time....I'd prefer DeSantis in the primaries.
I'll vote for Trump because I think he has earned that vote with trying his best to keep his promises. The Leftists love to tag every Trump supporter as a cult-nut but I think even THEY know better. There's no doubt a bit of the cult of personality with him but huge numbers of his supporters are behind him because he ISN'T DC.

I'd certainly support DeSantis if Trump chose not to run or if Trump lost in the primaries but I don't think that's likely. I still predict that his announcement that he's running is going to trigger desperation moves by the Left. It might look like another Saint Floyd di Fentanyl summer.

He helped create a peace treaty between Israel and several Arab nations. If he's a war hawk, he did a shitty job of it.
He placed sanctions on numerous nations. Tried a coup in Venezuela. Killed an Iranian general in cold blood that easily could have triggered a very big war.

I will grant you he wasn’t nearly as bad as W and O, and now dumb Joe Biden.

I'll vote for Trump because I think he has earned that vote with trying his best to keep his promises. The Leftists love to tag every Trump supporter as a cult-nut but I think even THEY know better. There's no doubt a bit of the cult of personality with him but huge numbers of his supporters are behind him because he ISN'T DC.

I'd certainly support DeSantis if Trump chose not to run or if Trump lost in the primaries but I don't think that's likely. I still predict that his announcement that he's running is going to trigger desperation moves by the Left. It might look like another Saint Floyd di Fentanyl summer.
I'd vote for Trump if he won the nomination but if DeSantis runs then I going that way.

Trump1.jpg

Attachments

• Triggered.gif
    Triggered.gif
    192.1 KB · Views: 14
If they don't want Trump to be popular they should promote policies that Americans like.

That is part of the issue though isn't it? Really that is what they despise about him. Their donors dislike Trumps policies and even worse, his feisty approach that doesn't allow him to be controlled.

IMHO, Trump's popularity is mostly due to the dissatisfaction with the current gov't in Washington, specifically the absolutely irrational nonsense that is the democratic party platform. Only a fucking idiot can support that, unless maybe you hate Trump so much that it gets in the way of your good sense. There's a reason why the DNC is losing people in drives over the past 10 years or so and if Trump wasn't such an ego maniac, he would've won re-election by a landslide. A whole lot of people are going to oppose the democrats in every future election until they moderate their positions on so many issues, but they show few signs of doing so. Even if it means voting for Trump, whose negative polling numbers have always exceeded his positives. In short, he's an asshole but the alternative is pure bat-shit crazy.

He placed sanctions on numerous nations. Tried a coup in Venezuela. Killed an Iranian general in cold blood that easily could have triggered a very big war.

I will grant you he wasn’t nearly as bad as W and O, and now dumb Joe Biden.
Easily could have????? Trump was the best US president of my lifetime.... and I don't care what you puke out of your pie hole... you are wrong about Trump..... its anti Trumper bushbots like you that gave us biden.....

In the first place, Trump just might be the ONLY Republican candidate that Joe Biden could actually beat in 2024. In the second place, Donald Trump is a Trojan Horse. He doesn’t understand the Deep State and doesn’t want to understand it. If he should be re-elected, he would saturate his administration with Deep State CFR globalists, just as he did in his first administration. Trump is an empty suit.

Trump continues to be a rabid supporter of the kill shots, aka Covid vaccinations; he continues to be a rabid supporter of Red Flag gun confiscation laws; he continues to ignore the counsel of true freedomists regarding who the enemy is; and he is every bit the Zionist War Hawk that are Joe Biden, Lindsey Graham, Nancy Pelosi, et al.
He demonstrated remarkable restraint from being a "warhawk" when Bolten and the military leadership were clamoring for a stike on Iran, remember? Also being a political nube, he was naive about leaving Obama leftovers in key positions. He also got very poor advice on who to bring into his administration. If he is re-elected he will not make those mistakes again.

Point of contention...

This is not an "American Establishment", these are globalists and their minions. There is nothing "American" about these sociopaths. They have not a shred of patriotic loyalty, they revile the COTUS and pretty much all Americans in general. They're elitist scum and probably fuck kids.

Let's pretend that anything or even EVERYTHING Trump's (and the republic's) enemies say about him is true. He would still not be as loathsome as hitlary, the meat puppet faggot and his wookie or the fuckin potato. Trump still is preferable to anyone the democrook criminal syndicate could run and if not for the covid hoax and mail in ballots the potato would still be in a basement somewhere and forgotten.

Let's face the facts also, Trump isn't all that charismatic or even "likeable". He's arrogant and says some goofy shit on occasion, whereas the fuckin potato can't even read a teleprompter and not sound like a jabbering buffoon. His press secretary is a circus shit show all on it's own. There's no contest there, Trump looks like Zeus or a Prophet of God compared to the entire collective of genetic garbage and criminal sociopaths the DNC has to offer. It's not that Trump is "that great" or he has some cult followers, it's because the democrooks suck harder than an intergalactic black hole.

He demonstrated remarkable restraint from being a "warhawk" when Bolten and the military leadership were clamoring for a stike on Iran, remember? Also being a political nube, he was naive about leaving Obama leftovers in key positions. He also got very poor advice on who to bring into his administration. If he is re-elected he will not make those mistakes again.
Yes he will. He’s learned nothing.

Easily could have????? Trump was the best US president of my lifetime.... and I don't care what you puke out of your pie hole... you are wrong about Trump..... its anti Trumper bushbots like you that gave us biden.....
Lol. Bush it’s. Lol.

Forum List

Back