Rubio Introduces Pro-family Plan for a “Post-Roe” America

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Senator Rubio has gone above and beyond to craft a creative and comprehensive package of policy solutions that support unborn life and family formation

Senator Rubio has gone above and beyond to craft a creative and comprehensive package of policy solutions that support unborn life and family formation

It's obviously another attempt by the Republicans to defuse the abortion issue they've created for themselves that could play very negatively for them in the coming election.

It could be their admission that Lindsay's plan won't work?

It's obviously another attempt by the Republicans to defuse the abortion issue they've created for themselves that could play very negatively for them in the coming election.

Anyone that has abortion as their top priority is sick in the head.

“From the moment a woman learns she is pregnant, throughout her pregnancy, and after her child is born, every mother deserves the support and critical resources she needs to care for herself and her baby,”

I've said this for years only to be dismissed by "pro-lifers".

Parents would receive a credit of up to $3,500 per child under the age of 18, and up to $4,500 per child for children under the age of 6;

Free money. Again, not something the right will support.

The bill includes provisions to incentivize states to require, upon the mother’s request, that the biological father of a child pay at least half of a mother’s reasonable out-ofpocket medical costs incurred during pregnancy, including health insurance premiums and other costsharing

I hadn't even advocated for this but I most certainly do.

Just a couple points.

Parents would receive a credit of up to $3,500 per child under the age of 18, and up to $4,500 per child for children under the age of 6.

Raiding the Treasury again I see.

Why the blue fuck do I have to lay-out for other's crotch fruit? Bad enough I have to pay out the ass in property taxes to school them.

Darn Republicans trying to save human life. How callous of them.

“From the moment a woman learns she is pregnant, throughout her pregnancy, and after her child is born, every mother deserves the support and critical resources she needs to care for herself and her baby,”

I've said this for years only to be dismissed by "pro-lifers".

Parents would receive a credit of up to $3,500 per child under the age of 18, and up to $4,500 per child for children under the age of 6;

Free money. Again, not something the right will support.

The bill includes provisions to incentivize states to require, upon the mother’s request, that the biological father of a child pay at least half of a mother’s reasonable out-ofpocket medical costs incurred during pregnancy, including health insurance premiums and other costsharing

I hadn't even advocated for this but I most certainly do.

Just a couple points.

Finally a Democrat believes in personal choice over our own bodies and no one takes you seriously, huh? Of course we don't, it's the ONLY TIME you ever support personal choice over our own bodies ...

Finally a Democrat believes in personal choice over our own bodies and no one takes you seriously, huh? Of course we don't, it's the ONLY TIME you ever support personal choice over our own bodies ...

Rants are pretty worthless. Try a little harder.

Rants are pretty worthless. Try a little harder.

What I said was pretty clear. Yes, you support personal choice for abortions. But you don't for anything else. Typical Democrat.

You didn't understand that? I mean I guess that's consistent with everything else that flies over your head, but wow, you really are sad there Karen

What I said was pretty clear. Yes, you support personal choice for abortions.

Bite me. I'm pro-life. I've stated that hundreds of times.

But you don't for anything else. Typical Democrat.

You didn't understand that? I mean I guess that's consistent with everything else that flies over your head, but wow, you really are sad there Karen

I didn't understand it because you like so many others went off half cocked with your inane ignorant ramblings.

Bite me. I'm pro-life. I've stated that hundreds of times.

I didn't understand it because you like so many others went off half cocked with your inane ignorant ramblings.

You're pro-life and you don't have a damned thing to say other than supporting the Democrat party that isn't? Every time you talk, I think less of you, sister. You really are sad

You're pro-life and you don't have a damned thing to say other than supporting the Democrat party that isn't?

I also have never supported the Democrats. For you though, I understand, if you don't support Trump then obviously in your head you support XYZ. An example of small cultish thinking,

Every time you talk, I think less of you, sister. You really are sad

That you can think at all surprises me.

I also have never supported the Democrats. For you though, I understand, if you don't support Trump then obviously in your head you support XYZ. An example of small cultish thinking,

That you can think at all surprises me.

LOL, you "never supported the Democrats." I'm still laughing ...

LOL, you "never supported the Democrats." I'm still laughing ...

Laugh all you want. Point out one instance. Not supporting the other failed party isn't an instance.

Laugh all you want. Point out one instance. Not supporting the other failed party isn't an instance.

Every post you write you lean left, you constantly attack Republicans for the same things you let Democrats completely off the hook for, like EVERY OTHER DEMOCRAT.

Democrats don't have no standards, you have double the standards since you have two positions on every issue, one for each party. Deny that and you are lying, like every other Democrat

Every post you write you lean left, you constantly attack Republicans for the same things you let Democrats completely off the hook for, like EVERY OTHER DEMOCRAT.

I never have. Not even once. Not even by mistake. But I will note, you came up with what I said, zero examples.

Democrats don't have no standards, you have double the standards since you have two positions on every issue, one for each party. Deny that and you are lying, like every other Democrat

Rant away. It's all you have.

I never have. Not even once. Not even by mistake. But I will note, you came up with what I said, zero examples.

Rant away. It's all you have.

What I said: pknopp holds Democrats to no standards, she holds Republicans to significant standards

pknopp: The idiot keeps responding as if I said she actively argues for the Democrat party

So I reapeat it, she holds the Democrats to no standards at all, she freely blasts Republicans constantly

pknopp: Nope, I still think you are saying I actively argue for Democrats

I've said it and explained it. Pull your dress down, your twat is showing

What I said: pknopp holds Democrats to no standards, she holds Republicans to significant standards

pknopp: The idiot keeps responding as if I said she actively argues for the Democrat party

So I reapeat it, she holds the Democrats to no standards at all, she freely blasts Republicans constantly

pknopp: Nope, I still think you are saying I actively argue for Democrats

I've said it and explained it. Pull your dress down, your twat is showing

One example. Just one. It's not setting the bar all that high, I understand who I am asking.

Forum List

Back