The Inconvenient Truth About the Democratic Party.

Yes. Everybody freely admits that in the 1800's the Democrats were not supportive of blacks. Please point out any of those democrats from the 1800's that are still members of our government, and I promise not to vote for them.

That's just dumb.

lol...

g5000

Stupid ass.
Oh, what a brilliant riposte in the face of overwhelming facts! :lol:

That smoking cinder of an ass you are holding in your hands is your own.

Poor G.
upload_2017-7-25_13-49-52.png

Race Baiting, The use of racially derisive language, actions, or other forms of communication in order to anger or intimidate or coerce.

I am sure democrats all know what race baiting is, they practice it all the time.

Please post examples ^^^ with evidence.

For each one you post, I will counter with posts by non Democrats who are known to use derisive language and other forms of communication by our resident racists.

Look all over the board you will find race baiting by both sides. It is pretty obvious if you open your eyes and look. Of course partisan nutters never see their side doing anything of the sort.

Point out examples of liberals, progressives or Democrats who are known to use derisive language and other forms of communication against African Americans, Mexican, women, gay and lesbians! I'll do the research and match resident bigots with any you are able to find.

Here you go, one example and you don't need to provide anything because as I freely admitted, both sides are guilty.

The Hillary Clinton campaign's race-baiting is throwing the Democratic Party under the bus.

I proved it happened and that is what is important, not interested in proving you wrong over and over again, once is good.

Then getting actual statistics should be a good thing so that more problems can be fixed.
Why are the Dems fighting it?
It would show how many are harmed by using voter ID as well as actual numbers of voters who should not be voting in our elections.

Fighting what? Trump's delusional attempt to claim he got more votes than Hillary?

No
It's about getting more correct numbers so that we can do something about.
This goes way back, way before Trump.
Trump is the first one who is doing something about.
If it is a nothing much it puts the arguments to rest.

Put to rest? You mean like all that crazy birther crap that lasted for so many years was put to rest? Right wingers are still whining about that so called whitewater crap. The right puts nothing to rest.

Yes to your 1st question
Both parties do it.
That is the world of politics.

No- really the Birther crap is all on the Republican side.

Despite Trump's attempt to blame his Birtherism on Clinton, the fact remains that the Republican President of the United States was the Birther champion for 5 years.

Until he won the Republican nomination.

Begging the Questions ^^^; It is an attempt to prove a proposition by using an argument that takes the proposition for granted, presupposing the very proposition that is questioned.

This defines Trump's effort, an effort to prove he is a legitimate president. By inference we know he knows he lost the popular vote, and spins that fact to claim millions of dead people voted for him, voted twice or were not legally allowed to vote.

Well that's your problem right there.
He did win legitimately with the EC votes..

Of course he did.

Trump's problem is that he keeps lying about illegal votes to try to convince gullible Americans that he also won the popular vote.

Trump has now created an entire commission to try to find evidence to support his lies about the millions of illegal voters that he claims cost him the election.

Why should we have a commission just to humor the President's fantasies?

Just ignore that the people wanted more precise numbers way before Trump.
Puts your theory out of whack.

It is not a theory, if you knew what he considers fake votes you too might realize his witch hunt is based on digested bull food and his ego.

Example: my wife registered to vote in Wisconsin, she did not remove her name from the roster of voters in the Badger State, nor did CA notify Wisconsin when she registered to vote in CA. There are many such examples of people who moved and are on the roster of voters who do not vote twice. Only fools believe otherwise.

That's on her.
It's the law that any time when you move you report it.
Even in the same city, because you would vote in another precinct.
It's not up to California to do that. It's the voters responsibility

I voted in San Francisco C&C and San Mateo County before moving and voting in the Tri Valley; my understanding of the law in CA is, if you do not vote in a General Election, you name is removed from the roster of voters.

Democrats also completely turned around on that group that support black euthanasia, er, Planned Parenthood, right, er, or something

Planned Parenthood?

You mean that group that Martin Luther King Jr. applauded?

For the Negro, therefore, intelligent guides of family planning are a profoundly important ingredient in his quest for security and a decent life. There are mountainous obstacles still separating Negroes from a normal existence. Yet one element in stabilizing his life would be an understanding of and easy access to the means to develop a family related in size to his community environment and to the income potential he can command.
This is not to suggest that the Negro will solve all his problems through Planned Parenthood. His problems are far more complex, encompassing economic security, education, freedom from discrimination, decent housing and access to culture. Yet if family planning is sensible it can facilitate or at least not be an obstacle to the solution of the many profound problems that plague him.

Another example of bitter old white dudes telling African Americans that you think that you are just so much smarter than they are.....

Race Baiting, The use of racially derisive language, actions, or other forms of communication in order to anger or intimidate or coerce.

I am sure democrats all know what race baiting is, they practice it all the time.

For each one you post, I will counter with posts by non Democrats who are known to use derisive language and other forms of communication by our resident racists.

Look all over the board you will find race baiting by both sides. It is pretty obvious if you open your eyes and look. Of course partisan nutters never see their side doing anything of the sort.

Point out examples of liberals, progressives or Democrats who are known to use derisive language and other forms of communication against African Americans, Mexican, women, gay and lesbians! I'll do the research and match resident bigots with any you are able to find.

Here you go, one example and you don't need to provide anything because as I freely admitted, both sides are guilty.

The Hillary Clinton campaign's race-baiting is throwing the Democratic Party under the bus.

I proved it happened and that is what is important, not interested in proving you wrong over and over again, once is good.

Where in your link is The use of racially derisive language, actions, or other forms of communication in order to anger or intimidate or coerce?

What I neglected to include was to post names of those who post on this message board known as liberals, progressives or Democrats who use such language, not pols.

Last edited:
Then getting actual statistics should be a good thing so that more problems can be fixed.
It would show how many are harmed by using voter ID as well as actual numbers of voters who should not be voting in our elections.

Begging the Questions ^^^; It is an attempt to prove a proposition by using an argument that takes the proposition for granted, presupposing the very proposition that is questioned.

This defines Trump's effort, an effort to prove he is a legitimate president. By inference we know he knows he lost the popular vote, and spins that fact to claim millions of dead people voted for him, voted twice or were not legally allowed to vote.

Of course he did.

Trump's problem is that he keeps lying about illegal votes to try to convince gullible Americans that he also won the popular vote.

Trump has now created an entire commission to try to find evidence to support his lies about the millions of illegal voters that he claims cost him the election.

The American voters want it.
Not Trump, he is listening to the people.

Why do you think that the American voters want a commission to find evidence of President Trump's fantasies?

Trump has never 'listened' to the people- Trump only listens to himself and his inner circle of supporters.

Democrats also completely turned around on that group that support black euthanasia, er, Planned Parenthood, right, er, or something

Planned Parenthood?

For the Negro, therefore, intelligent guides of family planning are a profoundly important ingredient in his quest for security and a decent life. There are mountainous obstacles still separating Negroes from a normal existence. Yet one element in stabilizing his life would be an understanding of and easy access to the means to develop a family related in size to his community environment and to the income potential he can command.
This is not to suggest that the Negro will solve all his problems through Planned Parenthood. His problems are far more complex, encompassing economic security, education, freedom from discrimination, decent housing and access to culture. Yet if family planning is sensible it can facilitate or at least not be an obstacle to the solution of the many profound problems that plague him.

Another example of bitter old white dudes telling African Americans that you think that you are just so much smarter than they are.....

So you support Planned Parenthood?

“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population,” Sanger wrote. —Letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble on Dec., 10, 1939

Of course he did.

What people wanted what 'more precise numbers'?

Let me turn this around another way.

President Trump claimed that there were 3-5 million illegal votes cast in the 2016 presidential election- and has claimed that if it was not for those supposed illegal votes he would have won the popular vote.

Where is the evidence to support that claim?

Planned Parenthood?

So you support Planned Parenthood?

“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population,” Sanger wrote. —Letter to Dr. Clarence Gamble on Dec., 10, 1939

Yes- I join in with Martin Luther King Jr.- and Coretta Scott King and heartily support Planned Parenthood.

Before reading Dr. King's speech, Mrs. King declared, "I am proud tonight to say a word in behalf of your mentor, and the person who symbolizes the ideas of this organization, Margaret Sanger. Because of her dedication, her deep convictions, and for her suffering for what she believed in, I would like to say that I am proud to be a woman tonight."

Of course he did.

It is not a theory, if you knew what he considers fake votes you too might realize his witch hunt is based on digested bull food and his ego.

Example: my wife registered to vote in Wisconsin, she did not remove her name from the roster of voters in the Badger State, nor did CA notify Wisconsin when she registered to vote in CA. There are many such examples of people who moved and are on the roster of voters who do not vote twice. Only fools believe otherwise.

That's on her.

Which law is that?

Specifically?

I moved from California to another state for a year- and voted by mail in California.

No- you proved you found an article claiming it happened.

I don't see anything in the article that is actually 'race baiting'

Of course he did.

President Trump claimed that there were 3-5 million illegal votes cast in the 2016 presidential election- and has claimed that if it was not for those supposed illegal votes he would have won the popular vote.

There isn't that's the point.
They all throw out numbers without good data.
Doesn't matter which side it is.

Of course he did.

And that is according to who?

The voting process in most states is controlled by the Secretary of State of the state- and they do keep track of numbers.

Why do you think that they don't?

Of course he did.

The American voters want it.
Not Trump, he is listening to the people.

Why do you think that the American voters want a commission to find evidence of President Trump's fantasies?

Trump has never 'listened' to the people- Trump only listens to himself and his inner circle of supporters.

The only thing Trump listens to from his inner circle is, "Yes, Mr. President"

Of course he did.

The voting process in most states is controlled by the Secretary of State of the state- and they do keep track of numbers.

Trump told her so.

Of course he did.

That's on her.

Which law is that?

Specifically?

I moved from California to another state for a year- and voted by mail in California.

Wisconsin's
Updating Voter Registration After a Move | Moving Information – MovingIdeas

Of course he did.

Trump told her so.

Precise individual numbers, making sure no one is voting who shouldn't.
Until those numbers are a little more correct ,both sides throw out the illegals numbers who shouldn't vote ,without precise data it's just guessing.

Trump told her so.

Precise individual numbers, making sure no one is voting who shouldn't.
Until those numbers are a little more correct ,both sides throw out the illegals numbers who shouldn't vote ,without precise data it's just guessing.

'a little more correct'?

Again- where do you come up with this stuff?

The Secretaries of each state do produce 'precise' numbers. That is their job.

Kris Kobach is the head of the commission

He was elected in 2010 as Secretary of State — a job that gave Kobach authority in administering and maintaining state elections — and became deputized in 2015 to prosecute instances of alleged voter fraud.

In the two years, he’s had nine convictions.

Most were older individuals who had misunderstood their voting rights — and just one was a noncitizen.

About 1.8 million people are registered to vote in Kansas.
Illegal voting? Not much in Kobach's home state

If you want 'more exact' numbers- what exactly do you expect from Kansas- that the head of Trump's new commission hasn't provided?

Forum List

Back