The Impossible Dream of the Dreamers

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Border wall Dreamers deal implodes

I admit I don't know any dreamers, and I'm lacking Christian charity that I should espouse because I don't like either party allowing illegal immigration to satisfy constituents' needs over the well being of the country. And I don't mean that high handedly. I'm embarrassed by my lack of empathy for the Dreamers, who didn't do anything wrong. But they aren't Americans, and they got educations, often with less taxes than I paid and more public aid than my kid got. And in many instances, free healthcare ... that my kid didn't get.

But the cynicism astounds even me. LOL

It's not in the dems interest to cave to Trump over Wall funding and not allowing citizenship for all 1.8 million. In fact, I think their voter numbers will improve once the Dreamers start being loaded onto one-way plane rides.

And it's not in Trump's interest to live up to what he promised the Dems for Wall funding, because his supporters were not pleased with him going "soft" on "immergation." I'm sure the Trumpbots' wetdreams will come true (-: seeing Brown Shirts load the kids up with shackles and machineguns. (-:

Meanwhile Milquetoast Mitch and Ayn Ryan can hope for declining support from suburban women. And the stupid shits can't do anything to kick the Freedom Caucus into line so as to help these people ... who now pay taxes.

Forum List

Back