The Importance of Charles Darwin

Go eat the flesh of a magical zombie king.
Ever find the missing link?

EVC5el5XsAQXznz.jpg

Sorry, that gaslighting shit doesn't work. But thanks for playing lets say stuff to contradict. We get shit like; Men can have babies, white fragility and other science fiction nonsense.
Your whining will get you nowhere.

Science is rather deep, neutrinos and time. Its way outta my understanding. But liberals think making up imaginary stuff about gender (gender as a "construct " was made up by a linguist, not a medical doctor or a legitimate scientist), because science is obtuse and difficult to understand, lets just feel free to make up shit. Gravity is a construct, so is internal combustion. Imaginary gender fluid yaks didn't put an MAN on the moon, hard boiled reality based HUMANS did.

Science is rather deep, neutrinos and time. Its way outta my understanding. But liberals think making up imaginary stuff about gender (gender as a "construct " was made up by a linguist, not a medical doctor or a legitimate scientist), because science is obtuse and difficult to understand, lets just fee free to make up shit. Gravity is a construct, so is internal combustion.
Psychology is also science.

What would a "missing link" look like?

Like, a fish with lungs?

A dinosaur with wings and feathers?

An egg laying mammal?

Whale ancestors with legs?

Maybe, skeletons with traits in between modern humans and ancient apes?

Dang, I hope we find some of this stuff someday.

Forum List

Back