The Importance of Charles Darwin

Is it? In the late 70's the APA did the big flip flop on homosexuality: Homosexuality was a mental illness. Then, despite common consensus and basic common sense: Ta Daa! Magic, then homosexuality was just a alternative...Really?
It's almost as if we learn new things, after performing more science. But naaaah

I remember when all of those corrupt liars fipped in the Great Debate, too.

Now they expect us to believe there are other galaxies besides our own. Ta Daaa!

What would a "missing link" look like?

Like, a fish with lungs?

A dinosaur with wings and feathers?

An egg laying mammal?

Whale ancestors with legs?

Maybe, skeletons with traits in between modern humans and ancient apes?

Dang, I hope we find some of this stuff someday.
Why wouldn't dinosaurs have feathers?

Is it? In the late 70's the APA did the big flip flop on homosexuality: Homosexuality was a mental illness. Then, despite common consensus and basic common sense: Ta Daa! Magic, then homosexuality was just a alternative...Really?
Evolution is a HARD science affirmed by half a dozen other New hard ones since it was conceived.
Psychology is a social science.

`

What would a "missing link" look like?

Like, a fish with lungs?

A dinosaur with wings and feathers?

An egg laying mammal?

Whale ancestors with legs?

Maybe, skeletons with traits in between modern humans and ancient apes?

Dang, I hope we find some of this stuff someday.

Wait a second so far 21 species and counting of humans have been found, when did they find the one?

Wait a second so far 21 species and counting of humans have been found, when did they find the one?
Google 'human evolution' if you really need/want to demand endless details fallacy freak.
But in fact, you've never even looked into the topic, just kept your doctrine.
`

Wait a second tard so far 21 species and counting of humans have been found, when did they find the one?
"The one" what?

These fossils are proof of common ancestry. As good as it gets. We don't have to find an exact member of a direct ancestor species or claim to know we have found such a thing to have evolution of all animals on earth made very clear to us.

This is where it is your turn to answer a couple questions:

What would the "missing link" , by your terms, look like? How would you know we found it?

In the mid 1800's Darwin's evolution theory made a lot of sense to the uneducated common people.
But it's viewed today by modern science as an interesting but debunked pseudo theory. .... :cool-45:
That’s largely true in your madrassah, but not with educated folks.

Shh, it's black history month. We are using white invented electrical devices & concepts invented and perfected by whites. Not to mention the white creation of the internet and satellites created and put there by whites. Shhh. Transfusions and multiple uses of peanuts...whites would have never thought of THAT.

Google 'human evolution' if you really need/want to demand endless details fallacy freak.
But in fact, you've never even looked into the topic, just kept your doctrine.
`
I know as much as I care to know, there is no missing link you can't look at evolution as a ladder, it's a web

That’s largely true in your madrassah, but not with educated folks.
The Koran won't be giving him any real answers either.
It's a patched, together, mostly lost, and altered 'book' arranged not chronologically but by chapter size, largest to smallest!
So that if you want to find a ongoing story/theme you have to dart all over the wacky book!
Probably the compilation by an illiterate like Big Mo hissef who could only work by size, not even read.

`

"The one" what?

These fossils are proof of common ancestry. As good as it gets. We don't have to find an exact member of a direct ancestor species or claim to know we have found such a thing to have evolution of all animals on earth made very clear to us.

This is where it is your turn to answer a couple questions:

What would the "missing link" , by your terms, look like? How would you know we found it?
When they find a fossil that could split , and had a male and female sexual organ all at the same time.

I know as much as I care to know, there is no missing link you can't look at evolution as a ladder, it's a web
Exactly right, in some ways. But our lineage traces right back to Y-chromosome Adam.

Pick any point on the "web" (any human alive today, or in the last 200,000 years). Meet their dad. Their dad's dad. And again and again..

...eventually you will meet Y-chromosome Adam, before you have gone back 300,000 years from now.

Surely you agree that digging up the remains of the actual Y-chromosome Adam with intact DNA are slim to none.

But we know he existed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back