The Impeached President trump’s Campaign Leaders Fear Their ‘Nightmare Scenario’ Is Coming True

That was once said about Moderates. So you clowns invented the term "Centrists" to try and cover that mess up. Moderate, Centrist, same people.

We are NOT weak by any stretch of the imagination. We support some conservative ideas and some Liberal ideas. And we are strong on those beliefs as you are yours (whatever the hell those are). What is really happening is, we scare the living shit out of both the deep read and the deep blue. And both sides try and denigrate us at all times hoping we will stay home and not vote. Well, cupcake, we WILL vote when you incompetent bastards screw things up beyond imagination like it is right now on both sides.

This time around, we are cleaning house on the Party of the Rump and some of the fruitcake leftwing. We are not going to party vote. I know of a couple of Republicans that I will vote for but I know of many so called "Republicans" I won't vote for. Yes, the Dems are going to control for at least 4 years while we run off the "Party of the Rump" criminals and backers. We are better at this than the weak Dems are and are having more of an effect. You honestly believe we really want Biden for President? Normally, not a chance. But if that is what it takes to send the Party of the Rump into the pit of hell it came from then that's what we are going to do.

You Dems need to bask in the sun while you can but at the end of 4 years, get ready. We are coming for you at the ballot box.
Why do all your posts put me to sleep?

I tried a MAGA hat on and found that my IQ dropped and average of 40 points until I removed it. Don't worry, I won't do that again. And, cupcake, I am not FOR Biden. I am for any decent Republican Candidate first. And Rump ain't on that list.
So your IQ dropped to near zero? Good to know. Would you like to compare resumes?

Forum List

Back