The idea that abortion should be left up to the states is a stupid arbitrary position republicans embrace purely for political reasons

Sounds like a speech someone made to sell the act.

Of course. It sold and red state govs and congress people love it…..to save money. Hypocrites. The right can do that and infrastructure too if they weren’t so busy running up the deficit creating recessions.

Of course. It sold and red state govs and congress people love it…..to save money. Hypocrites. The right can do that and infrastructure too if they weren’t so busy running up the deficit creating recessions.
I posted an analyses of the bill by an economist, you posted a rousing good speech. The Inflation Reduction act has fuck all to do with inflation.

Your whataboutisms are cute.

What about the innocent unborn? Doesn't the child get a say so in all this? How about stopping rapists rather than killing innocent babies? Ever thought of that? You lefties always want to treat the symptoms not the disease.
You’re the disease. You and the other white trash who engage in getting women into this sometimes life threatening conditioning then saying, “sorry, take your chances and die. You have to do what the state says.”

I posted an analyses of the bill by an economist, you posted a rousing good speech. The Inflation Reduction act has fuck all to do with inflation.
You asked what it does. I told you in the words of others. BFD. You’re saying cutting you’re medical bills doesn’t cut inflation. What an idiot you are; addressing climate change which IS NOW costing trillions and making us pay more while being so dependent on fossil fuels. We can’t help it if you’re science illiterate and reduced to saying ALL the govt and research facilities and major. Corporations in the world are wrong, and you dufus, are right. How stupid is that ?

Your whataboutisms are cute.

What about the innocent unborn? Doesn't the child get a say so in all this? How about stopping rapists rather than killing innocent babies? Ever thought of that? You lefties always want to treat the symptoms not the disease.
So, you want no exceptions for abortion..

You’re the disease. You and the other white trash who engage in getting women into this sometimes life threatening conditioning then saying, “sorry, take your chances and die. You have to do what the state says.”
So you are saying women who get pregnant without rape/incest are NOT responsible for their sexual pleasures?
I agree about the males that get involved...they SHOULD be held responsible...just as the woman. But the statistics regarding
abortion indicate the following regarding abortions:
FACTS: not guesses:
Just 1% of women obtain an abortion because they became pregnant through rape, and
less than 0.5% do so because of incest, according to the Guttmacher Institute Rape and incest account for hardly any abortions. So why are they now a focus?
Now as far as a woman's health: 4% of abortions are due to health of the mother. U.S. Abortion Statistics
So the FACTS which I assume you follow are that the remaining 94.5% of abortions are done because the participants, i.e.
male/female ARE NOT responsible adults, i.e. they let their short term sexual pleasure than the life of a baby.
Now prove to me these people are not responsible for the deaths of humans?
By the way being the racist supporter of Planned Parenthood's efforts to eliminate the black community as was
outlined by their founder, Sanger Harris.... evidently YOU support this racist attitude as described by her...right..racist?
the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds
which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization
.”
Sanger further urged Dr. Gamble to enlist the help of spiritual leaders to justify their deadly work, writing, “We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”
Again all the above can be verified... unlike your comments like..
There is no accredited university, related preserve facility, Govt agency or major corporation that doesn’t agree with my comments... so prove just one that agrees with your racist attitude that black babies should be killed.

So, you want no exceptions for abortion..

Only if a doctor says if the woman goes through with the pregnancy it will kill her.

Because otherwise, you're fucking with God's work. And ain't no fucking liberal on this fucking Earth is good enough to say God fucked up.

Opening your legs has consequences.

Being raped is awful, but it's a unique crime in that an innocent life is created out of a crime. That doesn't justify killing the innocent child. Kill the rapist, maybe.

Opening your legs has consequences.

Being raped is awful, but it's a unique crime in that an innocent life is created out of a crime. That doesn't justify killing the innocent child. Kill the rapist, maybe.
I agree with you about killing the child for sure. I'm actually surprised at the medical advances though that a fetus can't be transferred to a artificial womb by now. Here is the latest info on artificial wombs for those dummies that still want to kill another human being via abortions!

Scientists in the Netherlands say they are within 10 years of developing an artificial womb that could save the lives of premature babies.

Premature birth, before 37 weeks, is globally the biggest cause of death among newborns.

What part of the bill caused inflation and gas prices to drop ? Spell it out.
What is your solution to recessions which the gop doesn’t use in nearly every administration.
So, there are no exceptions for having an abortion ?

I agree with you about killing the child for sure. I'm actually surprised at the medical advances though that a fetus can't be transferred to a artificial womb by now. Here is the latest info on artificial wombs for those dummies that still want to kill another human being via abortions!

Scientists in the Netherlands say they are within 10 years of developing an artificial womb that could save the lives of premature babies.

Premature birth, before 37 weeks, is globally the biggest cause of death among newborns.

They are called surrogate mothers.

And, it’s not hard to see why it has not been done beyond some experimentation outside of a woman’s body . The support supplied by the mother is near impossible to duplicate without a totally dedicated environment that includes “ a mother” or source for all of this support. The cost per hour to duplicate what a mother does for a fetus, would be prohibitive. That’s why we have surrogate mothers……

Cutting spending is not freebees you moron. The majority of the shit the Government spends our taxes on is not even within the Feds mandate. If your state wants to blow money on stupid shit you can pay for it.
Cutting spending for what ?

Cutting spending for what ?
Everything that the Fed has no business spending tax payer money on. Which is pretty much everything but the military. We could also get rid of the thinly veiled Federal sales tax aka the Corporate tax. Companies just add it to the costs of goods and services anyway.

Everything that the Fed has no business spending tax payer money on. Which is pretty much everything but the military. We could also get rid of the thinly veiled Federal sales tax aka the Corporate tax. Companies just add it to the costs of goods and services anyway.
Like spending on what ? Don ‘ t tax corporations. I thought they were people.

Forum List

Back