The idea that abortion should be left up to the states is a stupid arbitrary position republicans embrace purely for political reasons

Cutting spending is not freebees you moron. The majority of the shit the Government spends our taxes on is not even within the Feds mandate. If your state wants to blow money on stupid shit you can pay for it.

But you still expect your road plowed.,

It’s very amusing that almost everyone who post pro-abortion and the same people who bitch about BigGovernment.
What happened to “we the people”? Polls show by a large margins that America support abortion rights.
And,,,,,,

You do know that corporation don't pay taxes ? Consumers ultimately pay those after businesses added it to the cost of their goods and services. Common sense.
Corporations don't pay taxes because we don't force them to, not because they're unable to through the natural order of things.

Corporations don't pay taxes because we don't force them to, not because they're unable to through the natural order of things.
Of course they don't pay taxes they add that cost to the price of their goods and services. The consumer pays that extra cost.

You can’t NOT allow businesses to raise prices when government raises their expenses through taxation.

But I wouldn’t expect a retarded piece of shit like CG to understand basic finance, business, or economics.

The Federal government doesn't plow my road whatever the fuck that means. The County I live in is responsible for that and my tax money pays for road repair.
Hey idiot. The state and local gov maintains all your roads. How the fk are they going to do it without being taxed, stupid. Corporations all use the federal highway, state and local roads maintained by states and local funds and built by federal grants and infrastructure funds. ALL COMMERCE Throughout the world, air land and sea is protected and maintained by the federal, state and local ARMED FORCE FACILITIES facilities……you fking idiot. Corporations should get these services for free ? Dumbass.

The Federal government doesn't plow my road whatever the fuck that means. The County I live in is responsible for that and my tax money pays for road repair.
But the state and locals does idiotl through local, tax monies. Corps get those for free ?

You can’t NOT allow businesses to raise prices when government raises their expenses through taxation.

But I wouldn’t expect a retarded piece of shit like CG to understand basic finance, business, or economics.
You stupid dumbass. You could not afford a shirt from China sold by any corporation if you had to also pay for the naval protection primarily done by the US navy….through the price if that shit you a-hole.

You idiot. You talk about taxes like only the Fed charges them then declare corps shouldn’t have to pay taxes…..that’s ALL TAXES stupid.

You understand the economy is a construct right? It's not some naturally occuring phenomenon. You're not observing gravity bend space around us in way that forces us to orbit the sun. It's a manufactured system. That means it's results are all ultimately manufactured. Companies don't pass on taxes to their consumers as a natural result of being taxed. Neither companies or taxes are natural things. They are constructs. If we don't like the results of the construct we can construct it differently.

Are you deficient ? Corporations add the taxes to the cost of their goods and services. Consumers pay that cost. Thinly veiled Federal sales tax.
Of course they do stupid. But it’s more efficient then if they had to fund their own navy to protect the shipping lanes through out the world. How long have you been this stupid ?

You understand the economy is a construct right? It's not some naturally occuring phenomenon. You're not observing gravity bend space around us in way that forces us to orbit the sun. It's a manufactured system. That means it's results are all ultimately manufactured. Companies don't pass on taxes to their consumers as a natural result of being taxed. Neither companies or taxes are natural things. They are constructs. If we don't like the results of the construct we can construct it differently.
Exactly. many taxes are deductible by pumping money back into capital expenses or payment of salaries and benefits.

Dumbfuck here clearly doesn’t realize that private businesses exist to make money for their shareholders / owners.

Forum List

Back