The idea that abortion should be left up to the states is a stupid arbitrary position republicans embrace purely for political reasons

They have to claim that they are taxes to get around the Constitution. Republicans aren't going to say shit anymore because the funds for both are being used as the Governments personal piggy bank.
Sure, the Dems spend the money on infrastructure and covid recovery and the repugs just give a 7; trillion tax cuts to the rich and a huge deficit. They have no plan, policy or idea what the fk they are doing.

I was quoting YOU! You dummy! Wow now I know you are a truly uninformed idiot!
These were YOUR exact words..There is no accredited university, related preserve facility, Govt agency or major corporation that doesn’t agree with my comments on anything including support for the free press in a democracy.. So your BS from psychos is noted as just that. BS. The GOP with their Humpers has a majority of fascist wannabes.
Your exact words!
And yes it is very difficult for you with an 8.5 attention span to comprehend some simple quotes of YOUR own!!
So, you don’t believe in the free press which along with every accredited university, and major corp supports AGW and global warming trend ? Yup my words. The free press knows fking more then you Bozo fix News illiterates.

Sure, the Dems spend the money on infrastructure and covid recovery and the repugs just give a 7; trillion tax cuts to the rich and a huge deficit. They have no plan, policy or idea what the fk they are doing.
Please stop with misinformation on taxes

Like Obama's shovel ready jobs, or Biden's Inflation Reduction Act that has fuck all to do with reducing inflation ? Republicans are no different than Democrats they waste tax payer money as well.

The difference between me and people like yourself is I'm not a partisan hack I'm a Conservative who knows both parties are shit.

So, you don’t believe in the free press which along with every accredited university, and major corp supports AGW and global warming trend ? Yup my words. The free press knows fking more then you Bozo fix News illiterates.
Wait a minute! YOU are a f...king liar! As YOUR comment is as follows:
There is no accredited university, related preserve facility, Govt agency or major corporation that doesn’t agree with my comments
"You idiotically claimed that winning more seats determined a higher popular vote."

I'm shouting now dummy to get your attention!!!
You say nothing about climate change when you made this comment:

"There is no accredited university, related preserve facility, Govt agency or major corporation that doesn’t agree with my comments
"You idiotically claimed that winning more seats determined a higher popular vote

Where is there ANY comment regarding AGW? Zero!

But now that you put that point into "accredited university",etc. supports AGW statement... I agree!
YES the vast majority of "accredited university, and major corp supports AGW" . Just as the majority of
people supported the "flat earth" myth...

But based on the following chart, the 1.53° Global warming since 1880 can be believed.
Especially when at one time the global temperature was over 90° which is considerably higher than the average temperature on Earth lies today somewhere around 57 degrees Fahrenheit (13.9 degrees Celsius). What Is Earth's Average Temperature?
globalwarminghistory.png

There is no accredited university, related preserve facility, Govt agency or major corporation that doesn’t agree with my comments
"You idiotically claimed that winning more seats determined a higher popular vote."

"There is no accredited university, related preserve facility, Govt agency or major corporation that doesn’t agree with my comments
"You idiotically claimed that winning more seats determined a higher popular vote

But now that you put that point into "accredited university",etc. supports AGW statement... I agree!
YES the vast majority of "accredited university, and major corp supports AGW" . Just as the majority of

But based on the following chart, the 1.53° Global warming since 1880 can be believed.
Especially when at one time the global temperature was over 90° which is considerably higher than the average temperature on Earth lies today somewhere around 57 degrees Fahrenheit (13.9 degrees Celsius). What Is Earth's Average Temperature?
View attachment 735225

View attachment 735225
Thank you for proving CLIMATE CHANGE AGW.
Your chart does just that. The free press and MSM is in complete agreement with me
Along with every accredited university, Govt and major related institution and corporation in the world.

Thank you for proving CLIMATE CHANGE AGW.
Your chart does just that. The free press and MSM is in complete agreement with me
Along with every accredited university, Govt and major related institution and corporation in the world.
There is no real chart of temperature change that you can produce that does not agree with me, the free press and every institute of higher learning and OUR OWN MILITARY on climate change; you are like every-other humper. You’re full of shit.

Like Obama's shovel ready jobs, or Biden's Inflation Reduction Act that has fuck all to do with reducing inflation ? Republicans are no different than Democrats they waste tax payer money as well.

The difference between me and people like yourself is I'm not a partisan hack I'm a Conservative who knows both parties are shit.
Wrong. Gas prices have plummeted after the act. Inflation has stabilized temporarily depending upon Russian prices and supply. What, you think that Trumps promotion of Putin invading Ukraine hasn’t cause an uproar in fossil fuel prices ? That is a huge contributor to overall inflation. Always has been.You’re an idiot.

Wrong. Gas prices have plummeted after the act. Inflation has stabilized temporarily depending upon Russian prices and supply. What, you think that Trumps promotion of Putin invading Ukraine hasn’t cause an uproar in fossil fuel prices ? That is a huge contributor to overall inflation. Always has been.You’re an idiot.
What part of the bill caused inflation and gas prices to drop ? Spell it out.

What part of the bill caused inflation and gas prices to drop ? Spell it out.
“The Inflation Reduction Act makes urgent investments to lower prescription drug costs, health care costs, and energy costs to create opportunities for America's 33 million small businesses and innovative startups. It is the most aggressive action we have taken to confront the climate crisis.Sep 12, 2022”

Wow, you’re shouting....you do get “infantile” emotional. That’s what Bozos with no correct information sound like. They start shouting.

based on the following chart, the 1.53° Global warming since 1880 can be believed.
Especially when at one time the global temperature was over 90° which is considerably hig
You are really stupid. You now believe in the science of temperature evaluation millions of years ago. That’s a start dufus. The chart is in millions of years. You can’t even easily show where 1880 is on the chart. And if you bothered, you’d see a dramatic increase in the rate of change in global temps where man has only survived in the last 300,000 years.

You are a dumbo.

“The Inflation Reduction Act makes urgent investments to lower prescription drug costs, health care costs, and energy costs to create opportunities for America's 33 million small businesses and innovative startups. It is the most aggressive action we have taken to confront the climate crisis.Sep 12, 2022”
Sounds like a speech someone made to sell the act.

Really ? Not even a deformed child whose birth would result in a 90% chance of causing the death of the mother ? How about a 14 year old rape victim whose forced pregnancy would
result in a 90% chance she would never be able to give birth again ?

Your whataboutisms are cute.

What about the innocent unborn? Doesn't the child get a say so in all this? How about stopping rapists rather than killing innocent babies? Ever thought of that? You lefties always want to treat the symptoms not the disease.

You fuck off you stupid piece of shit for reducing human beings to zygotes, embryos, and unviable, undeveloped fetuses. If you're too fucking dumb to figure out that an embryo or one of these:

Isn't this:

Children ruined under US government sanctions that "pro-life" assholes like you support.

There's no hope for you. Even your own bible doesn't equate life in the womb to fully born and breathing human beings. Want to debate the bible with me? You American Christians are scum. With few exceptions, you're all a bunch of demon, mammon-worshiping sociopaths.

Fuck you you fucking commuscum. Get the fuck away from kids you support fucking child molesters, fucking child killers, fucking drug addicts.

Must be fun to be a fucking leftie.

Hey leftiscum, how come if a man kills a pregnant woman he gets charged with two counts of murder but if the woman kills her baby she doesn't get charged with anything? Explain that, stupid fuck.

Last edited:
There is no accredited university, related preserve facility, Govt agency or major corporation that doesn’t agree with my comments on anything including support for the free press in a democracy.. So your BS from psychos is noted as just that. BS. The GOP with their Humpers has a majority of fascist wannabes.
There is no free press, you idiot.

It's bought and paid for.

The idea that abortion should be left up to the states is a stupid arbitrary position republicans embrace purely for political reasons
Oh, I suspect that Republicans are just as sincere about preventing the slaughter of innocent babies as Democrats are eager to crush their little skulls.

And if that takes dumping the decision on the States in order to at least save some innocents in the face of an unholy Democrat onslaught, well... so be it.

You are really stupid. You now believe in the science of temperature evaluation millions of years ago. That’s a start dufus. The chart is in millions of years. You can’t even easily show where 1880 is on the chart. And if you bothered, you’d see a dramatic increase in the rate of change in global temps where man has only survived in the last 300,000 years.

You are a dumbo.
And you are part of this group for sure!!!

Apple1984commercial.png

Forum List

Back