The idea that abortion should be left up to the states is a stupid arbitrary position republicans embrace purely for political reasons

We won the House by 3 points, Fagosa. :cuckoo:
We won the House by 3 points, Fagosa. How can you possibly be this uninformed? :cuckoo:
Hey stupid….that still doesn’t mean the gop had more popular votes idiot, simply because they won more seats in the house. The only way you know I who had the most popular votes in the house, is to add the totals for each party in all the districts that had elections. And then, you only know who had the most popular votes IN THE HOUSE STUPID. IDIOT, IT HAS almost NOTHING TO DO-WITH THE ACTUAL NUMBER OF SEATS WON DUFUS.

Where is your reference. I’ll show you how stupid you are.

We won the House by 3 points, Fagosa. How can you possibly be this uninformed? :cuckoo:
Hey stupid. You keep saying the gop had more popular votes…that’s idiotic. They only have more votes in each election you choose to count. How stupid can you be.

You cant seem to prove a single god damn claim that you make. Do you know why that is? Its because your claims are WRONG! :cuckoo:
You have to show you aren’t an idiot.
GOP won popular vote in 2022"?
That’s a stupid question. NO ONE KNOWS.
Ask only, who had the most votes in the senate races…or house races. Neither one tells you who had the most votes in all the state elections, gov races etc.

You‘re still too dumb to get it aren’t you ?
But keep shooting your mouth off. It just keeps proving you’re a typical Humper.

Last edited:
Have you even attempted a Google search on this? I cant believe you havent even looked, which you obviously havent. What do you think happens when you type "GOP won popular vote in 2022"? Are you under the impression that a bunch of lying right wing media pops up? Maybe you ought to try it and see what happens. :laugh:
Maybe you ought to get a life and stop embarrassing yourself. As yet, you having given one reference have you.

Btw, did you actually vote this mid term ?

You are dumb. You typed in “gop won popular vote”

ha ha.
That was only.
in the house by 3 points.

do you know the TOTAL popular vote ? No you don’t stupid.
And it has little to do with the seats. In the senate, they are tied…..does that mean their popular vote is tied. No stupid.

Those put in power are put there by the people.
And how do those people get the information that forms their decision to put someone in power?
Use to be dialogue between people ....give and take... depending on the common interest of all determined
the election winner. BUT today the major source of information for people is from the MSM. Please read the
attached and give me your opinion of how election decisions have been influenced!

The biased MSM doesn't report it BUT what the biased MSM did is influence you by doing the following
Proof the MSM donated 96% to Hillary, the MSM then spent the next 4 years with the most negative news about Trump, then they donated 90% to Biden.
And Biden had the least negative news of the last 5 presidents.
The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
1) lowest negative news Biden 19%
2) Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%), negative
3) George W. Bush (28%), negative
4) Barack Obama (20%), negative
5) Donald Trump (62%) negative. (again REMEMBER the BIASED MSM Donated 96% of their money to Hillary..she LOST!
Now I'm going to attach again the PROOF of the biased MSM donations to Democrats and thus the tremendous amount of BIASED news.
For example: ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months over 32.7 hours of coverage,
(by TV standards an eternity of news time). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs $104,700/30 sec.
What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20
MSMdonations.png

And how do those people get the information that forms their decision to put someone in power?
Use to be dialogue between people ....give and take... depending on the common interest of all determined
the election winner. BUT today the major source of information for people is from the MSM. Please read the
attached and give me your opinion of how election decisions have been influenced!

The biased MSM doesn't report it BUT what the biased MSM did is influence you by doing the following
Proof the MSM donated 96% to Hillary, the MSM then spent the next 4 years with the most negative news about Trump, then they donated 90% to Biden.

I didn't vote for Biden or Hillary. So my only reply here is that you need to quit allowing people to tell you how to think.

Use to be dialogue between people ....give and take...
That’s the most ridiculous way of determining what is actually going on in the world. The FREE press with world wide coverage is the most reliable source. Institutions with known reliability is the best source. Govt agencies guided by their constitutional responsibility is the better source!

Dialogue between “ people “ is asinine.

That’s the most ridiculous way of determining what is actually going on in the world. The FREE press with world wide coverage is the most reliable source. Institutions with known reliability is the best source. Govt agencies guided by their constitutional responsibility is the better source!

Dialogue between “ people “ is asinine.
Ok... tell me after you read the below if there is no bias.
how would you respond if 96% that went to Hillary went to Trump, or 90% to Biden To Trump?
What would you say about the "reliability"?
MSMdonations.png

Hey stupid….that still doesn’t mean the gop had more popular votes idiot, simply because they won more seats in the house. The only way you know I who had the most popular votes in the house, is to add the totals for each party in all the districts that had elections. And then, you only know who had the most popular votes IN THE HOUSE STUPID. IDIOT, IT HAS almost NOTHING TO DO-WITH THE ACTUAL NUMBER OF SEATS WON DUFUS.

Where is your reference. I’ll show you how stupid you are.
Do you not know what "3 points" means? It means we won 3% more votes overall than dems in the races for Congressional seats, and in the Senate we won 5,000,000 more votes than dems. For fuck sake man, how many times does this simple thing need to be explained to you? :laugh:

You are dumb. You typed in “gop won popular vote”

ha ha.
That was only.
in the house by 3 points.

do you know the TOTAL popular vote ? No you don’t stupid.
And it has little to do with the seats. In the senate, they are tied…..does that mean their popular vote is tied. No stupid.
let me repost this for you...

Do you not know what "3 points" means? It means we won 3% more votes overall than dems in the races for Congressional seats, and in the Senate we won 5,000,000 more votes than dems. For fuck sake man, how many times does this simple thing need to be explained to you? :laugh:

You have to show you aren’t an idiot.

That’s a stupid question. NO ONE KNOWS.
Ask only, who had the most votes in the senate races…or house races. Neither one tells you who had the most votes in all the state elections, gov races etc.

You‘re still too dumb to get it aren’t you ?
But keep shooting your mouth off. It just keeps proving you’re a typical Humper.
Of course we know who won the popular vote. Just Google it. :cuckoo:

Of course we know who won the popular vote. Just Google it. :cuckoo:
Popular vote of what ? You make no fkin* sense. You can’t even tell us what the gop won the popular vote of. How the fk can anyone Google it ?

let me repost this for you...

Now you’re claiming the popular vote is ONLY in the congressional races, right ?

Remember, it was your claim that repugs had more popular votes…..
You still neglect the govenor races and all state races n every ballot. BTW, Hillary won the popular vote over Trump.
YOU NEED TO READ THIS.

Ok... tell me after you read the below if there is no bias.
how would you respond if 96% that went to Hillary went to Trump, or 90% to Biden To Trump?
What would you say about the "reliability"?
View attachment 733889
Doodle berry, that’s why we have multiplicity of sources. You’re bullshit arguing about a few % points when the nit wits you listen to are against climate change and every major news outlet gets it. You go by consensus bozo.

And Biden had the least negative news of the last 5 presidents.
The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
1) lowest negative news Biden 19%
2) Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%), negative
3) George W. Bush (28%), negative
4) Barack Obama (20%), negative
5) Donald Trump (62%) negative. (again REMEMBER the BIASED MSM Donated 96% of their money to Hillary..she LOST!
Now I'm going to attach again the PROOF of the biased MSM donations to Democrats and thus the tremendous amount of BIASED news.
For example: ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months over 32.7 hours of coverage,
(by TV standards an eternity of news time). Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs $104,700/30 sec.
What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20
View attachment 733794
Blah blah blah….wtf cares what four guys argue about at the pub.

Your problem is, you can’t speak or post correctly.

Forum List

Back