The idea that abortion should be left up to the states is a stupid arbitrary position republicans embrace purely for political reasons

So instead of having a say in how the country is rin, instead of having self-governance as the Constitution provides, snowflakes prefer to hand over freedom of choice to Democrats in exchange for beibg controlled / dictated to, de isions being made for them ... pretty much the definition of a sheep?!

Wow....that's really pathetic.

That’s bullshit. You claimed more republicans got votes in the national election, then you only talk about the senate. Hey dufus, the house of rep, and all the other elected officials were on the same ballots too. Split tickets don’t support you. You need to count every individual race and no just the senate. More made up shit.
I figured i didnt need to point out the obvious, but since youre a total fucking retard, i will. We didnt win back Congress by having LESS votes, dipshit. You think dems won the poplular vote in Congress???!!!!! :laugh:

We didnt win back Congress by having LESS votes
That’s FEWER votes not less . Your idiotic claim was that repugs had more votes then democrats during the midterms. Your proof were the votes just for the senate. Idiot, the house, govenor and everyother race had vote counts. You don’t have a fking clue what you are saying. Split tickets give no indication one way or another goof ball.

That’s FEWER votes not less . Your idiotic claim was that repugs had more votes then democrats during the midterms. Your proof were the votes just for the senate. Idiot, the house, govenor and everyother race had vote counts. You don’t have a fking clue what you are saying. Split tickets give no indication one way or another goof ball.
Correcting someone else's grammar is a bit of a stretch for you.

I figured i didnt need to point out the obvious, but since youre a total fucking retard, i will. We didnt win back Congress by having LESS votes, dipshit. You think dems won the poplular vote in Congress???!!!!! :laugh:
I’m the retard and it’s you who have insane made up shit posts ?

What's a "supremest"? I can't find that word in my dictionary.

And if you can't address the subject of any thread without bringing Trump into it, he owns you.

Enjoy.

That’s a Trumpism. You didn’t recognize it ? Ha ha.
A few others…

• 'Big-league' Perhaps the most distinctive of all of …
  • 'Covfefe' Among all the words Trump has …
  • 'The cyber' Trump raised some more eyebrows in …
  • 'The blacks,' 'the gays,' 'the Muslims' Trump …

That’s a Trumpism. You didn’t recognize it ? Ha ha.
A few others…

• 'Big-league' Perhaps the most distinctive of all of …
  • 'Covfefe' Among all the words Trump has …
  • 'The cyber' Trump raised some more eyebrows in …
  • 'The blacks,' 'the gays,' 'the Muslims' Trump …

It's a misspelled word.

Glad you are keeping your standards.................................well................................... down.

You, who corrects grammar.

-There is no "inherent purpose" of government you retard. The purpose of a government is whatever its creators determined, to meet their needs. If a modern, progressive society decides that people have a human right to the basics, like food, housing, healthcare, an education and employment, then that's what the government of that society will provide. The government is a management tool, that's all it is and it can be used to organize large projects at a national scale.

In communism, there is no need for money, especially today with all of our science and technology. No need for taxes, or anything like that. We can organize production to meet our needs, using the latest technology. That would greatly improve the standard of living for the vast majority of Americans. Our ability to automate production is so advanced today, that each person could just work 20 hours weekly, five days a week, and enjoy a very high standard of living.

Become a communist now, you and your progeny are going to have to sooner or later.
:cuckoo:

You think "the GOP won the popular vote in 2022" is MY claim? Do you even read the fucking news? This has been a well known fact for weeks.

We obviously know the GOP had more votes in both the Senate and Congress. You think that the governors races were a dem landslide that made up the millions of votes the GOP had over dems from the hundreds of other midterm races? I havent even looked into the Governor vote count yet. Something tells me it isnt going to go your way when i do. :laugh:

Last edited:
We obviously know the GOP had more votes in both the Senate and Congress.
You have no proof. All you have is an article that tracked the senate race. The only way you can surmise that overall the gop had more votes is if every ballot was cast on straight party lines. They weren’t dumbo.

We obviously know the GOP had more votes in both the Senate and Congress.
Where is that dufus ? Btw, the senate is one branch of congress. The house is the other. Good grief . Dems won the house popular vote by seven % points. So you’re logic is IDIOTIC.

Last edited:
The "right to privacy" is made up to basically mean "abortion"
That's true, exemplified by vaccines and the way the same people championing abortion as privacy rights go ballistic when someone says their vaccinations are private medical information that no one else has the right to know.

It's a misspelled word.

Glad you are keeping your standards.................................well................................... down.

You, who corrects grammar.

You also need correction on climate change, the election results and likely evolution. You get nothing right.

Forum List

Back