The idea that abortion should be left up to the states is a stupid arbitrary position republicans embrace purely for political reasons

You have no proof. All you have is an article that tracked the senate race. The only way you can surmise that overall the gop had more votes is if every ballot was cast on straight party lines. They weren’t dumbo.
Listen imbecile, there are TONS of articles that say the exact same thing. In fact, there isnt a single article in existence that says im wrong. Of course you can prove me wrong by posting anything that says the dems won the popular vote. Bet you cant. :laugh:

Where is that dufus ? Btw, the senate is one branch of congress. The house is the other. Good grief . Dems won the house popular vote by seven % points. So you’re logic is IDIOTIC.
How many more votes did dems get than the GOP? Surely if you are going to claim that all articles and political pundits are wrong, you must have a number that refutes them.

How many more votes did dems get than the GOP? Surely if you are going to claim that all articles and political pundits are wrong, you must have a number that refutes them.
Nope, I claim YOU ARE WRONG. Your stupid analogy that if repos win the popular vote in one category, the senate, they win the total is asinine, stupid and uninformed.

Nope, I claim YOU ARE WRONG. Your stupid analogy that if repos win the popular vote in one category, the senate, they win the total is asinine, stupid and uninformed.

"Repos"? Like the guys that come and take your car when you stop making the payments? Who in the world would vote for THEM?

Ok, apparently i have to walk you through this slowly.

We won more seats in the House, which means we had more votes. Right???? The official number is we won a whopping 3% more votes!

In the Senate we won 5,000,000 more votes.

When it comes to the governors races, i know we now have 26 governors and dems have 24.

You are an incredibly uninformed poster. Why did you need me to explain all this for you? Why did you refuse to believe what is common knowledge for everyone else??

Ok, apparently i have to walk you through this slowly.

We won more seats in the House, which means we had more votes. Right???? The official number is we won a whopping 3% more votes!

In the Senate we won 5,000,000 more votes.

When it comes to the governors races, i know we now have 26 governors and dems have 24.

You are an incredibly uninformed poster. Why did you need me to explain all this for you? Why did you refuse to believe what is common knowledge for everyone else??

Sometimes, you've just gotta take them by the hand.

You cant seem to prove a single god damn claim that you make. Do you know why that is? Its because your claims are WRONG! :cuckoo:

We won more seats in the House, which means we had more votes. Right????
Boy are you ignorant . There are 435 house districts. For example, winning one district by a few thousands votes and losing another by a few hundred means you can have the same number of reps even though you may have thousands more actual votes. You are a fking idiot. The only way you know who has the most popular votes between parties is to survey every election that was on the ballot. Idiot, there are a plethora of split ballot votes along with states that have local dem/gop elections.

You are so stupid, it’s hysterical.

Last edited:
We won more seats in the House, which means we had more votes. Right????
NO IGNORAMUS. That means no such thing. How can anyone be so dumb. You only know who had the most votes in each district flannel head.

you must be a perfect example of how dumb repugnants are…..hilarious.

Boy are you ignorant . There are 435 house districts. For example, winning one district by a few thousands votes and losing another by a few hundred means you can have the same number of reps even though you may have thousands more actual votes. You are a fking idiot. The only way you know who has the most popular votes between parties is to survey every election that was on the ballot. Idiot, there are a plethora of split ballot votes aling with states that have local dem/gop elections.

Have you even attempted a Google search on this? I cant believe you havent even looked, which you obviously havent. What do you think happens when you type "GOP won popular vote in 2022"? Are you under the impression that a bunch of lying right wing media pops up? Maybe you ought to try it and see what happens. :laugh:

Boy are you ignorant . There are 435 house districts. For example, winning one district by a few thousands votes and losing another by a few hundred means you can have the same number of reps even though you may have thousands more actual votes. You are a fking idiot. The only way you know who has the most popular votes between parties is to survey every election that was on the ballot. Idiot, there are a plethora of split ballot votes along with states that have local dem/gop elections.

We won the House by 3 points. If you did the most basic google search you would already know this. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back