The Hussein “demands” anti-Biden ad be pulled...

Lol! Every time you call me a victim, you display the racism of the 21st century. So keep on showing everybody how you're a racist.

And you did not post the actual definition of racism.

racism
noun

rac·ism | \ ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi- \
Definition of racism

1 : a belief that
race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b : a political or social system founded on racism
3 : racial
prejudice or discrimination

Now what you and the other stormfront members call black racism is a conclusion based upon observed behavior and lived experiences of actions committed by members of a subgroup within the white race. Not the same thing.

That behavior includes dismissing experiences of blacks as whining or victimhood.

here-endeth-the-lesson.jpg

Pointing out the fact you are a professional victim isn’t racist, you blithering moron.

Dismissing my experience as being a professional victim is racist.
There’s that brainwashing kicking in again.

Nice job, racist.

Stupid white boy. I was born in 1961. Many democrats were republicans then. I saw why blacks left the republican party. I was told by older blacks who were republican why they left the party. Republicans since that time have gone even farther to the right and have become more racist. So when you talk about brainwashing, you're talking about yourself and how you repeat the same silly ass republican lines daily. You are a retard, boy. I won't be joining the republican party retard. And it's because of people like you, not because of any so called brainwashing by democrats.
Professional victimhood has rotted your pea brain, racist.

There are no such things professional victims. So you name me the date when white racism ended and produce the legislation that did it. Give me the date and congressional resolution and the votes by each house and senate member to pass the bill that ended white racism. Don't repeat the same silly shit, show me the evidence or shut the fuck up.

The liberal definition of racism is anything they want it to be when they can’t win a discussion

No that's what you white conservatives do. Idiots like you will consider what I just said a racist statement, when I have pointed out a specific segment of whites, not the entire race which eliminates any belief or claim to some inherent racist trait of the entire white race. So then those like you will try changing the definition to mean that any reference to a person by color is racist, even when the definition of racism means a person is defining an entire race, not a segment in that race. I know what racism means and is, you want to change the definition to fir your wish to deny what you are.
I could write your brainwashed posts for you. They are that predictable, racist.

Actually you can't, but I can write yours.

Wrong answer nostriljuice.
True answer, racist hack.

No nostriljuice it's not. its a response that is an example of white fragility. I have to be a racist because I oppose and criticize whites who are racist.
Yes, it is.....racist hack.

Yes it is an example of white fragility.
what has a white leftist helped you with?
Much more than a right wing white has.

The liberal definition of racism is anything they want it to be when they can’t win a discussion

No that's what you white conservatives do. Idiots like you will consider what I just said a racist statement, when I have pointed out a specific segment of whites, not the entire race which eliminates any belief or claim to some inherent racist trait of the entire white race. So then those like you will try changing the definition to mean that any reference to a person by color is racist, even when the definition of racism means a person is defining an entire race, not a segment in that race. I know what racism means and is, you want to change the definition to fir your wish to deny what you are.
Thank you for proving and endorsing my point

Pointing out the fact you are a professional victim isn’t racist, you blithering moron.

Nice job, racist.

Stupid white boy. I was born in 1961. Many democrats were republicans then. I saw why blacks left the republican party. I was told by older blacks who were republican why they left the party. Republicans since that time have gone even farther to the right and have become more racist. So when you talk about brainwashing, you're talking about yourself and how you repeat the same silly ass republican lines daily. You are a retard, boy. I won't be joining the republican party retard. And it's because of people like you, not because of any so called brainwashing by democrats.

There are no such things professional victims. So you name me the date when white racism ended and produce the legislation that did it. Give me the date and congressional resolution and the votes by each house and senate member to pass the bill that ended white racism. Don't repeat the same silly shit, show me the evidence or shut the fuck up.
Where have I said racism ended? I called you out to show my racist post. You failed miserably.

And the fact you think “legislation” could end it shows how out of touch with reality you are.

I could write your brainwashed posts for you. They are that predictable, racist.

Actually you can't, but I can write yours.
I knew you would post that.

"why is Hussein roaming free?

buying real estate ....property and houses? in America?

why isn't he buying houses in Kenya?

he and his Big Mike?

They belong in jail..... Hussein belongs in jail he is a traitor! A Muslim Brotherhood scum"

The use of Obamas middle name is a racist tactic used by people who believe he is a Muslim and a Kenyan.

True answer, racist hack.

No nostriljuice it's not. its a response that is an example of white fragility. I have to be a racist because I oppose and criticize whites who are racist.

really, so much you can't even tell us. must be zip

Nice job, racist.

Where have I said racism ended? I called you out to show my racist post. You failed miserably.

And the fact you think “legislation” could end it shows how out of touch with reality you are.

I've shown your racist posts. And the fact you have never said racism has ended makes my point. You call someone a victim and brainwashed and racist for pointing out white racism yet you understand that such racism has not ended. Then you admit that legislation cannot end racism, meaning it still exists but still call me a victim for pointing it out.

That's what white racists do.

Checkmate. Conversation over.

really, so much you can't even tell us. must be zip
I've told you. More than any right winger.

"why is Hussein roaming free?

he and his Big Mike?

They belong in jail..... Hussein belongs in jail he is a traitor! A Muslim Brotherhood scum"

The use of Obamas middle name is a racist tactic used by people who believe he is a Muslim and a Kenyan.
None of those are my posts, liar.

Nice job, racist.

I've shown your racist posts. And the fact you have never said racism has ended makes my point. You call someone a victim and brainwashed and racist for pointing out white racism yet you understand that such racism has not ended. Then you admit that legislation cannot end racism, meaning it still exists but still call me a victim for pointing it out.

That's what white racists do.

Checkmate. Conversation over.
You have not shown any racist post by me, lying sack of shit.

Can’t wait to hear the lefties here defend this brazen call for censorship:

CNN)Representatives for Barack Obama sent a cease-and-desist letter to a Republican super PAC on Wednesday, demanding that they stop airing an ad that uses the former President's words to imply former Vice President Joe Biden supports "plantation politics."

Obama sends cease-and-desist letter to Republican super PAC over Biden ad - CNNPolitics

Censorship? President Obama has every right to demand that scurrilous (and sadly typical Republican BIG LIE) be removed. There is no freedom of speech when the speech defames a person, be they a public or private person.

BTW, man-child DJT has filed suit against the NYT, and there is truth to the piece they wrote, not the BIG LIE you find protected.

New York Times hit with libel lawsuit by Trump campaign over 2019 opinion piece on Russia - CNN

Again, what is the lie in the video? It’s literally just playing audio from the Hussein, not edited.

President Trump is just having fun with the leftwing media. He’s showing them two can play the game, and he is going to make them spend money in court for their lies.

You're a biddable fool. The voice is reading a quote from someone else, and not a product of President Obama's beliefs. Reagan said, "trust but verify"; it's unfortunate people like you, easily led, do not follow that sage advice.

Can’t wait to hear the lefties here defend this brazen call for censorship:

CNN)Representatives for Barack Obama sent a cease-and-desist letter to a Republican super PAC on Wednesday, demanding that they stop airing an ad that uses the former President's words to imply former Vice President Joe Biden supports "plantation politics."

Obama sends cease-and-desist letter to Republican super PAC over Biden ad - CNNPolitics

Censorship? President Obama has every right to demand that scurrilous (and sadly typical Republican BIG LIE) be removed. There is no freedom of speech when the speech defames a person, be they a public or private person.

BTW, man-child DJT has filed suit against the NYT, and there is truth to the piece they wrote, not the BIG LIE you find protected.

New York Times hit with libel lawsuit by Trump campaign over 2019 opinion piece on Russia - CNN

Again, what is the lie in the video? It’s literally just playing audio from the Hussein, not edited.

President Trump is just having fun with the leftwing media. He’s showing them two can play the game, and he is going to make them spend money in court for their lies.

You're a biddable fool. The voice is reading a quote from someone else, and not a product of President Obama's beliefs. Reagan said, "trust but verify"; it's unfortunate people like you, easily led, do not follow that sage advice.

Hey dum-dum, we all know it’s the Hussein reading from his book. He was quoting a black man in talking about plantation politics. Joe has been friends with those very types of politicians because he is an old Democrat. The ad is 100% legit in the case it is making against having an out of touch, old white male Democrat who has friends with segregationists as President.

why is Hussein roaming free?

he and his Big Mike?

They belong in jail..... Hussein belongs in jail he is a traitor! A Muslim Brotherhood scum

Hussein has been dead for quite some time. He was hanged in Iraq. I didn't know that pigpence was in a relationship with anyone other than this Karen.

Hussein Barack is dead?

When did he died? :eek-52: tell us, please! what happened????

Forum List

Back