The House has Passed Two Stimulus Bills. The Senate has not acted.

Shouldn't both houses get together and hammer out a bill and then send it to the President?
thats what they are trying to do but the dems in the house want to pack it full of stuff that has nothing to do with relief,,,
Pack it full of what stuff? Please be very specific.
are you really that ignorant on the topic??
the items have been listed many many times on news sources and this forum,,,

sorry but I dont have time to educate you on common knowledge issues,,,
In other words, you can't. Just name a couple of specific items off the top of your head quickly, or can't you?

Meanwhile average americans(real ones who work until collapsing) are taking it on the chin. Send out some $$$

But they are coming into session to have hearings on a supreme court seat--which is important as well.

What about addressing the two bills the House sent you, Mitch?
Mitch and America are waiting for something serious. Doling out money to illegals and Democrat shitholes is not going to cut it.

I agree. Illegals should be booted out of the country, not given a stimulus check and not one red cent of tax payer money should be sent to Seattle, Portland or Indi. Those Dem mayors caused the problem, let their tax payers pay for it.

Shouldn't both houses get together and hammer out a bill and then send it to the President?
thats what they are trying to do but the dems in the house want to pack it full of stuff that has nothing to do with relief,,,

The Senate isn't working on any bill that the house sent them. I don't think they are even in session right now.
you should prolly educate yourself on the facts,,,the senate has talked to them and made it clear they wont support a packed bill,,,

they should just send a clean bill with only the relief package and end the fight,,,

I'm sure the stuffed it full of stuff. The Senate won't sign it and they sure won't send it to Trump cause you know HE won't sign it.
Again....shouldn't the CONGRESS get together and work this out?

I agree. They should but you know how it goes. Neither side want to bend.

The House did their job....they passed a bill. That is all that a body of Congress can do.
The Senate has not done their job. They have not passed a bill.

It's not a matter of bending, it's a matter of reconciling. There is nothing to reconcile if the Senate can't pass a bill of it's own.

In other words, you can't. Just name a couple of specific items off the top of your head quickly, or can't you?
go away troll,,,

go away troll,,,
Your surrender has been duly noted.

go away troll,,,
Your surrender has been duly noted.
you are correct,,I surrender to your ignorance,,,

I'm sure the stuffed it full of stuff. The Senate won't sign it and they sure won't send it to Trump cause you know HE won't sign it.
Again....shouldn't the CONGRESS get together and work this out?

I agree. They should but you know how it goes. Neither side want to bend.

The House did their job....they passed a bill. That is all that a body of Congress can do.
The Senate has not done their job. They have not passed a bill.

It's not a matter of bending, it's a matter of reconciling. There is nothing to reconcile if the Senate can't pass a bill of it's own.

No pork and nothing other than pandemic related. The House needs to send that

Items have been mentioned in this very thread. Not sure what you're trying to prove.

But they are coming into session to have hearings on a supreme court seat--which is important as well.

What about addressing the two bills the House sent you, Mitch?

The House bills are a fucking joke designed to not be approved
Bingo, Nan wants to make Donnie look bad, but she's finding that it's biting her in her saggy butt.

The Senate isn't working on any bill that the house sent them. I don't think they are even in session right now.
you should prolly educate yourself on the facts,,,the senate has talked to them and made it clear they wont support a packed bill,,,

they should just send a clean bill with only the relief package and end the fight,,,

Again...the rhetoric is fine. As Americans members can say anything they want. But the way it's supposed to work is that one house passes a bill, the other side gets the bill, changes whatever they want in it, passes it (or rejects it) and then there is a conference committee that hammers out differences (or not).

Where is the Senate's bill?

Nonsense. The question is asked over and over and never answered. You not answering has nothing to do with you not having time. You have no valid answer that will hold up.

Forum List

Back