The House has Passed Two Stimulus Bills. The Senate has not acted.

I suspect it’s because these bills have a lot of garbage in there that Republicans won’t go for and Trump would never sign. We saw the same thing under Obama when Republicans controlled the House and Harry Reid and the Democrats the Senate the Republican House passed bills and they went nowhere in the Senate.
Like unemployment benefits...
Funding to state government...

But the Republicans do want to refill the coffers raided by Trump to build his wall, because that’s really coronavirus related.

Shouldn't both houses get together and hammer out a bill and then send it to the President?
thats what they are trying to do but the dems in the house want to pack it full of stuff that has nothing to do with relief,,,
Pack it full of what stuff? Please be very specific.
are you really that ignorant on the topic??
the items have been listed many many times on news sources and this forum,,,

sorry but I dont have time to educate you on common knowledge issues,,,

I'm sure they stuffed it full of stuff.

The Senate won't sign it and they sure won't send it to Trump cause you know HE won't sign it.

I suspect it’s because these bills have a lot of garbage in there that Republicans won’t go for and Trump would never sign. We saw the same thing under Obama when Republicans controlled the House and Harry Reid and the Democrats the Senate the Republican House passed bills and they went nowhere in the Senate.
Like unemployment benefits...
Funding to state government...

But the Republicans do want to refill the coffers raided by Trump to build his wall, because that’s really coronavirus related.

maybe the dems can call them out and send a clean bill that only includes the relief package,,,

Again, shouldn't the congress get together and work this out?

Shouldn't both houses get together and hammer out a bill and then send it to the President?
Nan wants to bail out a couple of her states that have a lot of state debt with federal money
paid for by the taxpayers.
Perhaps, if they stuck to issues that strictly dealt with the China virus, there would be progress
made. But, the liberals are still stuck on, "You never want a serious crisis go to waste." sad

thats what they are trying to do but the dems in the house want to pack it full of stuff that has nothing to do with relief,,,

The Senate isn't working on any bill that the house sent them. I don't think they are even in session right now.

But they are coming into session to have hearings on a supreme court seat--which is important as well.

What about addressing the two bills the House sent you, Mitch?
Mitch and America are waiting for something serious. Doling out money to illegals and Democrat shitholes is not going to cut it.

A clean bill and SCOTUS confirmation are the only things that he should consider.

I'm sure the stuffed it full of stuff. The Senate won't sign it and they sure won't send it to Trump cause you know HE won't sign it.
Again....shouldn't the CONGRESS get together and work this out?
Stick with the pandemic issue and not all the other collateral spending, and it could get done.

Forum List

Back