The House has Passed Two Stimulus Bills. The Senate has not acted.

I'm sure the stuffed it full of stuff. The Senate won't sign it and they sure won't send it to Trump cause you know HE won't sign it.
Again....shouldn't the CONGRESS get together and work this out?

I agree. They should but you know how it goes. Neither side want to bend.

The House did their job....they passed a bill. That is all that a body of Congress can do.
The Senate has not done their job. They have not passed a bill.

It's not a matter of bending, it's a matter of reconciling. There is nothing to reconcile if the Senate can't pass a bill of it's own.
Oh Bullshit! The house sent a pork infested Bill that they knew wouldn't pass in the Senate. They weren't serious,
it was just a political game.

Shouldn't both houses get together and hammer out a bill and then send it to the President?
thats what they are trying to do but the dems in the house want to pack it full of stuff that has nothing to do with relief,,,

The Senate isn't working on any bill that the house sent them. I don't think they are even in session right now.
you should prolly educate yourself on the facts,,,the senate has talked to them and made it clear they wont support a packed bill,,,

they should just send a clean bill with only the relief package and end the fight,,,

Again...the rhetoric is fine. As Americans members can say anything they want. But the way it's supposed to work is that one house passes a bill, the other side gets the bill, changes whatever they want in it, passes it (or rejects it) and then there is a conference committee that hammers out differences (or not).

Where is the Senate's bill?
my understanding is they will only accept a single item bill,,,so all the house has to do is send them that,,,

Shouldn't both houses get together and hammer out a bill and then send it to the President?
thats what they are trying to do but the dems in the house want to pack it full of stuff that has nothing to do with relief,,,
Pack it full of what stuff? Please be very specific.
are you really that ignorant on the topic??
the items have been listed many many times on news sources and this forum,,,

sorry but I dont have time to educate you on common knowledge issues,,,
Nonsense. The question is asked over and over and never answered. You not answering has nothing to do with you not having time. You have no valid answer that will hold up.

Thats correct. But at this point, I would just love it if the right will acknowledge the process exists....

I suspect it’s because these bills have a lot of garbage in there that Republicans won’t go for and Trump would never sign. We saw the same thing under Obama when Republicans controlled the House and Harry Reid and the Democrats the Senate the Republican House passed bills and they went nowhere in the Senate.
Again, shouldn't the congress get together and work this out?
Shouldn’t they yes do they no. They didn’t do it under Obama and they won’t do it under Trump both parties now have the mindset unless I get everything I want nothing is getting done.

Pack it full of what stuff? Please be very specific.
are you really that ignorant on the topic??
the items have been listed many many times on news sources and this forum,,,

sorry but I dont have time to educate you on common knowledge issues,,,
Nonsense. The question is asked over and over and never answered. You not answering has nothing to do with you not having time. You have no valid answer that will hold up.
go away troll,,,

I'm sure the stuffed it full of stuff. The Senate won't sign it and they sure won't send it to Trump cause you know HE won't sign it.

The House did their job....they passed a bill. That is all that a body of Congress can do.

It's not a matter of bending, it's a matter of reconciling. There is nothing to reconcile if the Senate can't pass a bill of it's own.
Oh Bullshit! The house sent a pork infested Bill that they knew wouldn't pass in the Senate. They weren't serious,

Isn't the process for the Senate to work on the legislation--not just ignore it--and vote it down or up and then (if passed) have a conference committee work out the differences?

In PROG-think you just pass stuff, even when PROG-think is stuffed with a pile of shit. These fuckers couldn't even manage the following bill, but they so edgeucated.

They're an emotional bunch. If you don't pass their pile of shit they become mentally offended.

No and they won't pass a bill stuffed with money for illegals and tax dollars for Seattle, Portland and Indi.

Illegals already cost us billions each year. No way would I give them a stimulus check.

And the mayors of Seattle, Portland and Indi caused the looting and arson by telling the police forces to stand down.

I wouldn't give them one red cent of tax dollars to repair their cities. Let the tax payers in those cities foot the bill. Then vote the imbeciles out of office.

No. The Senate won't vote on this bill till the Dems remove what they added to the bill.

The Senate isn't working on any bill that the house sent them. I don't think they are even in session right now.
you should prolly educate yourself on the facts,,,the senate has talked to them and made it clear they wont support a packed bill,,,

they should just send a clean bill with only the relief package and end the fight,,,

Again...the rhetoric is fine. As Americans members can say anything they want. But the way it's supposed to work is that one house passes a bill, the other side gets the bill, changes whatever they want in it, passes it (or rejects it) and then there is a conference committee that hammers out differences (or not).

my understanding is they will only accept a single item bill,,,so all the house has to do is send them that,,,

Outstanding.

Pass the single item bill then...strip everything away from the house bills except for that single item, raise the funding levels (or cut the funding levels) to the dollar amount you want; pass it in the Senate--they have the votes--and then have a conference committee. That is the process, right?

I suspect it’s because these bills have a lot of garbage in there that Republicans won’t go for and Trump would never sign. We saw the same thing under Obama when Republicans controlled the House and Harry Reid and the Democrats the Senate the Republican House passed bills and they went nowhere in the Senate.
Like unemployment benefits...
Funding to state government...

But the Republicans do want to refill the coffers raided by Trump to build his wall, because that’s really coronavirus related.

So send a clean stand alone bill dealing with those issues if both parties would do this more instead of adding a bunch of trash that makes a bill DOA so much could get done.

Yup. They knew the Senate wouldn't pass that pork stuffed bill. Bullshit indeed.

Outstanding.

Pass the single item bill then...strip everything away from the house bills except for that single item, raise the funding levels (or cut the funding levels) to the dollar amount you want; pass it in the Senate--they have the votes--and then have a conference committee. That is the process, right?
thats one of them,, another is to ignore it and wait for a clean bill as has been requested from the beginning,,,

No and they won't pass a bill stuffed with money for illegals and tax dollars for Seattle, Portland and Indi.

Illegals already cost us billions each year. No way would I give them a stimulus check.

And the mayors of Seattle, Portland and Indi caused the looting and arson by telling the police forces to stand down.

I wouldn't give them one red cent of tax dollars to repair their cities. Let the tax payers in those cities foot the bill. Then vote the imbeciles out of office.

No. The Senate won't vote on this bill till the Dems remove what they added to the bill.

They don't have to. They can take the legislation and do whatever they want to it...add riders to the bill to fund exploring Pluto if they want.

The question is...where is the Senate?

Forum List

Back