The History of the Cheatriots...

The Patriots have been cheating since the AFL/NFL merger.

Every year it's something. Back in 2001 it was the Tuck Rule, further than that it was the Snowplow incident. These are just a few but the most famous besides deflate gate and camera gate.

Just to further clarify the idiocy of this comment, the Patriots have been a team for 75 years and the only examples of cheating that you can come up with are:

• A correctly called rule in a playoff game which was made by the referees, not the Patriots.
  • An incident where the opposing team was offered the same advantage and declined it.
  • An incident where the team was punished for the location they were taping from (not the taping itself).
  • An incident where the NFL lawyers have admitted, in court, that they have no proof anything even actually happened.

Interesting.

Garbage all accross the board.
I said that they had been cheating all along but those were the most infamous. Besides being a Patriot excusing moron, are you incapable of reading too?

Care to explain how the tuck rule was cheating by the Patriots? Or what any of the lesser cheating charges have been?

We covered that before, the Tuck Rule applies to receivers, not QBs. If the arm is going forward, it's an incomplete pass, if not, it's a fumble. there is no tuck rule applying to QBs. Why is that a patriot cheat? Did you see how long it took for those refs to make an easy decision? Kraft affected the decision. that is the only explanation for it. It was cheating. Lesser charges were decisions reversed in favor of the Patriots. Fewer penalties in Foxboro than on the road. and on and on.\

Now I don't expect you to agree and your opinion doesn't count but this is for those who would read this discussion.

the casual reader who would be lurking here coming on to read this post of predfans who doesnt worship the cheatriots like valerie and mack do, know that the tuck rule was the worst call in NFL playoff history invented on the spot that day so the pats could go and win the superbowl that year.

the NFL not only rigged that game so they could be in the superbowl,they rigged it so they could win against the Rams as well.

that was the longest time that i could EVER remembers officials reviewing instant replay in any game i ever watched throughout NFL history since replay came about.

Had that game been in oakland,no way in hell would the refs have changed that call.we know it,the cheatriot fans know it.

the cowboys game against the Lions was the worst call in NFL playoff history i can remember since the tuck rule and just proves how these games are so rigged as much as the WWF.

same thing,a game played in dallas on their HOME turf.a dallas defender commits an obvious pass interference call against the Lions receiver,the yellow flag is thrown,then picked up and no explanation given by the officials,only an idiot would deny that jerry jones got to those officials to pick up that yellow flag.

same with the patriots/Raiders game.Robert Kraft got to those officials.

here is MORE proof that game was rigged as well.all you got to do is watch that game and the refs made THREE other horrible bad calls against the raiders that day which also was BS that made you wonder how the hell those refs that day got to be NFL refs. I have seen high school refs do a much better job of officiating games than those clowns did that game.:rolleyes:

That game was so obviously rigged because while there were FOUR horrible BS calls that went against the Raiders that day,there was not ONE SINGLE bad call that went against the cheatriots that day though. the NFL did not rig that game? sure they didnt.:rolleyes:

here is why the NFL rigged that game against the raiders and then against the rams that year so that they would win the superbowl,this comment below from another NFL across the country I took from another site.he nailed it.:thup:

That Super Bowl was rigged and we all know it. After 9/11, of course they're gonna let the "Patriots" win. Red, white, and blue confetti after the win, Spygate, cover-ups. It's all a joke. We're living in the Matrix.:beer::clap2::thup:

latest

of course your too dense

since it is so obvious that yoor two dense, i have not even bothered to read any of your posts in their entirety...fyi

yeah you are too dense,everyone knows that,tell us something we all dont know.:biggrin:

that is why i stopped bothering to read your drivel crap your sprout off a few pages back,:lmao:

hey jim, if you can bear to talk to frady cat deniar valerie "who wont get her head out of belicheats ass." and are still able to sit through her drivel,you should tell her this that you posted on my thread and watch her run off from that like she has with everything else we have posted.lol

I had a veteran NFL referee tell me after that SB that he had NEVER seen officials allow defenders to beat up receivers, as the Pats did in that game. They knew the plays the Rams ran in the red zone.

How many AFC East titles have they cheated away from the other teams in the Division?

i think you also posted a long time ago on this jim that Issac bruce said that he had never been a in a game before where the officials allowed the opponents on the other team to mug him in the end zone like that in any game he ever played right?

yep the NFL is not rigged and the cheatriots are not the spoiled rich brats of the NFL who get special treatment.:rolleyes-41:

valerie wil get angry and throw a temper tantrem of course since she cant deal with pesky facts.:rofl:

Last edited:
hey jim, if you can bear to talk to frady cat deniar valerie "who wont get her head out of belicheats ass." and are still able to sit through her drivel,you should tell her this that you posted on my thread and watch her run off from that like she has with everything else we have posted.lol

I had a veteran NFL referee tell me after that SB that he had NEVER seen officials allow defenders to beat up receivers, as the Pats did in that game. They knew the plays the Rams ran in the red zone.

How many AFC East titles have they cheated away from the other teams in the Division?

i think you also posted a long time ago on this jim that Issac bruce said that he had never been a in a game before where the officials allowed the opponents on the other team to mug him in the end zone like that in any game he ever played right?

yep the NFL is not rigged and the cheatriots are not the spoiled rich brats of the NFL who get special treatment.:rolleyes-41:

valerie wil get angry and throw a temper tantrem of course since she cant deal with pesky facts.:rofl:

here is something else that can be passed on to troll valerie as well jim that proves she only sees what she WANTS to see like all cheatriot apologists.lol val seems to forget what shermans previous things he said about the cheats saying he did not think they would be punished back then basically because Goodel always has his head up Krafts ass.:biggrin:

Sherman went all in on Sunday after arriving in Arizona, suggesting that the friendship between Commissioner Roger Goodell and Patriots owner Robert Kraft ultimately will lead to the exoneration of the Patriots.

Will they be punished? Probably not,” Sherman told reporters, via Don Banks of SI.com. “Not as long as Robert Kraft and Goodell are still taking pictures [together] at their respective homes. I think he was just at Kraft’s house last week for the AFC Championship. Talk about conflict of interest. You know, as long as that happens, it won’t affect them at all. Nothing will.”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ell-kraft-relationship-will-protect-patriots/

pretty obvious the league approached sherman and told him if he did not recant his previous comments on the cheats,he would suffer severe consequences same as holmgren did when he got fined by the leauge speaking the truth that the NFL officials rigged the superbowl for the steelers to win giving them the game with horrific calls that i have seen high school refs do a much better job at.

she cant stand toe to toe in a debate as everyone here has seen.

Everyone knows the Patriots are serial cheaters. The league is aware and they have been letting them get away with it for year. Roger has brought all this on himself.

The Patriots have been cheating since the AFL/NFL merger.

Every year it's something. Back in 2001 it was the Tuck Rule, further than that it was the Snowplow incident. These are just a few but the most famous besides deflate gate and camera gate.

Just to further clarify the idiocy of this comment, the Patriots have been a team for 75 years and the only examples of cheating that you can come up with are:

• A correctly called rule in a playoff game which was made by the referees, not the Patriots.
  • An incident where the opposing team was offered the same advantage and declined it.
  • An incident where the team was punished for the location they were taping from (not the taping itself).
  • An incident where the NFL lawyers have admitted, in court, that they have no proof anything even actually happened.

Interesting.

I said that they had been cheating all along but those were the most infamous. Besides being a Patriot excusing moron, are you incapable of reading too?

Care to explain how the tuck rule was cheating by the Patriots? Or what any of the lesser cheating charges have been?

We covered that before, the Tuck Rule applies to receivers, not QBs. If the arm is going forward, it's an incomplete pass, if not, it's a fumble. there is no tuck rule applying to QBs. Why is that a patriot cheat? Did you see how long it took for those refs to make an easy decision? Kraft affected the decision. that is the only explanation for it. It was cheating. Lesser charges were decisions reversed in favor of the Patriots. Fewer penalties in Foxboro than on the road. and on and on.\

Now I don't expect you to agree and your opinion doesn't count but this is for those who would read this discussion.

Holy shit.

NFL Rule 3, Section 22, Article 2, Note 2. When [an offensive] player is holding the ball to pass it forward, any intentional forward movement of his arm starts a forward pass, even if the player loses possession of the ball as he is attempting to tuck it back toward his body. Also, if the player has tucked the ball into his body and then loses possession, it is a fumble.[1]

Riddle me this, genius: if the tuck rule only applies to WRs, then why does it discuss forward passes? Are there a lot of times when WRs are pulling an Edelman? Can you name me one time between 1999 and 2013 when the tuck rule was applied to a player other than the QB?

You're not doing any would be learners on here any favors by literally making shit up as you go.

As far as calls going in favor of the Pats and fewer penalties in Foxboro:

1. That's not cheating you fucking moron
2. I'm just going to assume that you have literally nothing to back up your moronic claims
3. How the fuck are you not embarrassed to have written the above bullshit?! It's so dumb it's nearly beyond belief.

When does the tuck rule apply to anyone other than the QB? Just every fucking game, idiot. It's the difference between a incomplete pass and a fumble, moron. Happens every time.

I told you you were a cheatriot excusing moron and you wouldn't agree. I was right, I always am.

The year that the Saints won the superbowl they had to beat the other teams, the refs, and the NFL. But the NFL got even by banning the coach and GM for an entire season for an alleged locker room pool for the best hits.

Whereas the cheatriots and the golden boy got nothing for serial cheating.

Now, on the ball deal. Its stupid that each team uses its own balls when on offence. What other sport does anything even close? baseball, soccer, tennis, water polo, rugby? Does Federer get to provide the balls that uses when serving?

The NFL should supply the balls and both teams should use the same ones. The refs should be responsible for the inflation, etc.

This is so simple it defies logic.

The year that the Saints won the superbowl they had to beat the other teams, the refs, and the NFL. But the NFL got even by banning the coach and GM for an entire season for an alleged locker room pool for the best hits.

Now, on the ball deal. Its stupid that each team uses its own balls when on offence. What other sport does anything even close? baseball, soccer, tennis, water polo, rugby? Does Federer get to provide the balls that uses when serving?

The NFL should supply the balls and both teams should use the same ones. The refs should be responsible for the inflation, etc.

yeah the cheatriot worshippers here ignore pesky facts that the cheats are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL that get special treatment.they are the kennedys of the NFL,untouchable by them,the NFL.

they always ignore that pesky fact you brought up that sean peyton got suspended for bounytgate for an alleged locker room pool for the best hits just like you said,yet the pats with spygate and deflategate,Belicheat gets off scott free same as the kennedys and the cheatriot apologists say they dont get special treatment.good god,what fantasyworld do they live in?:cuckoo::D:D

that may be true that the saints had to beat the refs and the NFL that year during the regular season that year to get to the superbowl but not in the playoffs at least not in that game against the vikings. The refs allowed the saints to rough up and take shots on Brett Farve in that game that would never be allowed under normal circumstances in an NFL season and the reason being is this is another example of how corrupt the NFL is and how games are rigged.

that was the year they had hurricane Katrina so they wanted americans to have hope again for the future and for everyone to have sympathy for new orleans same as they did with the pats after 9/11 so they made sure the saints made it to the superbowl that year.

they knew they would have no problem winning ti since manning chokes in big games against top notch competetion but the vikings game they were worried about.there were so many personal fouls they got away with in that game.

another example how the NFL is corrupt and rigged.

yeah the cheatriot worshippers here ignore pesky facts that the cheats are the spoiled rich brats of the NFL that get special treatment.they are the kennedys of the NFL,untouchable by them,the NFL.

they always ignore that pesky fact you brought up that sean peyton got suspended for bounytgate for an alleged locker room pool for the best hits just like you said,yet the pats with spygate and deflategate,Belicheat gets off scott free same as the kennedys and the cheatriot apologists say they dont get special treatment.good god,what fantasyworld do they live in?:cuckoo::D:D

that may be true that the saints had to beat the refs and the NFL that year during the regular season that year to get to the superbowl but not in the playoffs at least not in that game against the vikings. The refs allowed the saints to rough up and take shots on Brett Farve in that game that would never be allowed under normal circumstances in an NFL season and the reason being is this is another example of how corrupt the NFL is and how games are rigged.

that was the year they had hurricane Katrina so they wanted americans to have hope again for the future and for everyone to have sympathy for new orleans same as they did with the pats after 9/11 so they made sure the saints made it to the superbowl that year.

they knew they would have no problem winning ti since manning chokes in big games against top notch competetion but the vikings game they were worried about.there were so many personal fouls they got away with in that game.

Katrina was in 2005, the Saints won the superbowl in the 2009 season. The hits of Favre were legal. But he did pay the price and threw the game winning interception in the forth quarter.

I do agree with you that many games appear to be rigged. Last night there were a couple of imaginary holding calls on the Steelers that you needed a huge imagination to see, and they all came on critical downs.

Katrina was in 2005, the Saints won the superbowl in the 2009 season. The hits of Favre were legal. But he did pay the price and threw the game winning interception in the forth quarter.

I do agree with you that many games appear to be rigged. Last night there were a couple of imaginary holding calls on the Steelers that you needed a huge imagination to see, and they all came on critical downs.

oh okay,I got the years mixed up.my bad.Yeah back then hits were legal.Last year they changed the rules to where the quarterback has a skirt on now where you cant hit him at all anymore almost like they did back then.

and yeah,thats no surprise they called imaginary holds on the steelers,what else would you expect them playing the cheats in a close game and have the refs have their head up Krafts ass same as Goodel.
i wont watch any cheatriot games,the site of shady brady and belicheat makes me sick.

Got a question for ya.

Interesting.

Holy shit.

NFL Rule 3, Section 22, Article 2, Note 2. When [an offensive] player is holding the ball to pass it forward, any intentional forward movement of his arm starts a forward pass, even if the player loses possession of the ball as he is attempting to tuck it back toward his body. Also, if the player has tucked the ball into his body and then loses possession, it is a fumble.[1]

Riddle me this, genius: if the tuck rule only applies to WRs, then why does it discuss forward passes? Are there a lot of times when WRs are pulling an Edelman? Can you name me one time between 1999 and 2013 when the tuck rule was applied to a player other than the QB?

You're not doing any would be learners on here any favors by literally making shit up as you go.

2. I'm just going to assume that you have literally nothing to back up your moronic claims
3. How the fuck are you not embarrassed to have written the above bullshit?! It's so dumb it's nearly beyond belief.

When does the tuck rule apply to anyone other than the QB? Just every fucking game, idiot. It's the difference between a incomplete pass and a fumble, moron. Happens every time.

I told you you were a cheatriot excusing moron and you wouldn't agree. I was right, I always am.

Then you should easily be able to give me a specific example of when it was called for a WR. And by specific I mean game, date, teams, player.

I can give you multiple specific examples of it being called for a QB besides Brady, let's see if you can give me just one for a WR.

Holy shit.

Then you should easily be able to give me a specific example of when it was called for a WR. And by specific I mean game, date, teams, player.

I can give you multiple specific examples of it being called for a QB besides Brady, let's see if you can give me just one for a WR.

Liar. You didn't give any examples specific or otherwise. You are just boring me now. Go ahead, have the last word, I've said all I need to say.

Holy shit.

Liar. You didn't give any examples specific or otherwise. You are just boring me now. Go ahead, have the last word, I've said all I need to say.

I didn't say that I DID give specific examples. I said that I COULD. And I can. Here you go:

Sept. 23, 2001 - Jet/Patriots - Jets QB Vinny Testaverde had a fumble recovered by the Patriots turned over on review with the tuck rule cited as the reason why (please note that this game occurred BEFORE the infamous Patriots/Raiders game)

Oct. 8, 2005 - Redskins/Broncos - Broncos QB Jake Plummer was the beneficiary of the reversed call in this one

Jan.9, 2011 - Chiefs/Ravens - Chiefs QB Matt Cassel is the one who got this call

There you go, that's 3 very specific examples, none of whom are Tom Brady, where the tuck rule was cited in a NFL game and in all 3 examples, it was the quarterback who received the call, not a WR.

So I ask again, can you name me a single instance where the tuck rule was cited to overturn a call made on a WR?

Holy shit.

makes all the sense in the world why cheatriot trolls like mack love the cheatriots,they admire people who lie all the time like him.lol

Forum List

Back