Cheatriots exposed for the cheaters they are again on ESPN this morning.lol

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
In watching ESPN this morning I discovered a few things I did not know about all these years on the Cheatriots first two superbowl wins against the Rams and the Eagles.

I never knew this but the Rams and the Eagles players they reported,said that the plays they called in that game,the players on the Pats team knew the plays that were being called.

I knew that they had taped recorded the Rams and Panthers walk through practices the day before but I never knew the players said they practically knew the calls that were being made.

It looks like after getting caught those two times previously they were much more careful the other times in the other superbowl games against the Eagles and Giants.

It is so obvious to any thinking person not in denial that they illegally taped the Rams game earlier in the week.Everyone in the country rightly so thought that game would be a blowout with the Rams walking away with an easy victory.

I mean you dont shut down the greatest show on turf as they were billed back then.They were a scoring machine with Marshall Faulk,Kurt Warner,and Issac Bruce and the receiving corps they had back then.

They had help from the refs of course as they did in the raiders game with the tuck rule invented on the spot so they could get there and win the superbowl.The refs if you recall,allowed the pats defenders to mug the Rams receivers,that was how they shut them down.

Had I know they had to cheat to win that game and got special treatment by the refs in that game as well,I would not have been elated like i was back then over them winning that superbowl against my most hated team I have rooted for 31 teams to beat the last 20 years every weekend.

These comments below from other posters nailed it.

Remembering The Day Tom Brady, Patriots Beat The Rams For First Super Bowl

Obviously, from the comments below, I'm not the only one who remembers Coach BeliCHEAT...!:up:

The Patriots will always be known as cheaters ...:up:

The Patriots cheated that day and this will always be remembered . The Rams made a tremendous comeback that day against all odds. The Rams were the real champs that day. Brady's stats sucked that day.:up:

shouldnt the headline read remembering the day the patriots cheated there way to there first superbowl win?:up::clap2::happy-1:

I also did not know this either that Goodel destroyed the videotapes of the Patriots when they were under investigation for spygate back then and that over 40 hours of game film was destroyed by the pats as well from 2000 to 2007.

the cheatriot apologists here as Chris L,Papageorgio and the biggest one of them of all oldstlye,and the other cheatriot apologists here that have said Goddel is a jerk and needs to be fired or that this is no big deal are the biggest hypocrites.

Goodel tried to make up for spygate when he had his head up Krafts ass back then by trying to get Brady suspended for a mere four games-"a joke itself that it wasn't the entire season." and the cheatriot apologists all want his head.

Yet those same cheatriots apologists were NOT calling for Goodels head when he was kissing Robert Krafts ass back then letting them get off scott free for spygate.

If that doesn't scream hypocrisy by the cheatriot apologists here,I dont know what does.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
In hearing ESPN report this morning that the players of the Rams and Panthers said the Patriots knew their plays they were calling that reminded me of another previous superbowl that was rigged as well by then Raiders coach Bill Callahan.a cheater as well who threw that game because he did not like the raider players,or the organization and that he did it so his pal Gruden could win the superbowl.

Jerry Rice, Tim Brown,and many other Raider players accused Callahan of throwing that game which he obviously did the fact that he changed the gameplan just a mere 48 hours before the superbowl even though the players begged him to not do it because they were not attacking the Bucs weakness which was stopping the run.

The players were excited about the gameplan going in that whole week because that was what it called for. then Callhan amazingly changed the gameplan a mere 48 hours before gameday attacking their strength trying to pass on them for many plays instead.

Tim Brown said that in all his years playing in the NFL,it was the only time that a coach had ever changed the gameplan a mere 48 hours before the game started.

Jerry Rice And Tim Brown Say Bill Callahan Threw Super Bowl XXXVII

Tim Brown suggests “sabotage” by Bill Callahan in Super Bowl XXXVII

I always thought there was something fishy about that game because if you had watched any of the Bucs games that year,you KNEW that was their weakness,stopping the run and that teams could run on them just as the steelers did earlier that year on a monday night game on the road no less.

I wondered after that game WHY they did not run the ball more often against them in that game.Now we know why.

Callahan just like Belicheat,is a criminal and the NFL is a joke.I wont contribute one dime to the corrupt NFL.

Last edited:
and look at this.:biggrin::lmao:

amazing how there are so many cheatriot apologists out there who are not even cheatriot fans know less, that are in denial about this trying to convince themselves that it is no big deal blatantly ignoring facts that even former NFL players have said brady is a cheater and liar.:rolleyes:

they are all in denial that this is the greatest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal because they dont want to believe a sport that is near and dear to them has been tainted.

thats for the ones that are not fans of them like one Bills fan that posts here for example. the cheatriot worshipping apologists such asthe biggest fan of them all oldfartstyle,all have a mancrush on Brady.:D

th

Last edited:

Report: Patriots’ Spygate cheating was widespread over many years

this other poster really hit the nail on the head.i could not say it better myself no matter how hard i tried.this is the most truthful post of them all here below.:banana::beer::clap2::thup:

one last other one i left out as well.I could not have said it better if i tried.:banana::beer:

That Super Bowl was rigged and we all know it. After 9/11, of course they're gonna let the "Patriots" win. Red, white, and blue confetti after the win, Spygate, cover-ups. It's all a joke. We're living in the Matrix.

MY WORDS NEXT- Exactly,thats why they had the tuck rule invented on the spot so they could beat the raiders,it was rigged for them to not only get to the superbowl that year,but to win it all as any thinking person knows.

Last edited:
The Cheatriots have never won a SB without cheating. I thought they did in Feb, but I was wrong. Embarassment to the NFL.

Now look for Kraft to threaten a lawsuit against ESPN. The Cheatriots game goes on....

I had a veteran NFL referee tell me after that SB that he had NEVER seen officials allow defenders to beat up receivers, as the Pats did in that game. They knew the plays the Rams ran in the red zone.

How many AFC East titles have they cheated away from the other teams in the Division?

The Cheatriots will play before a home crowd and will probably win. I just hope the Steelers keep their playbook locked up and make sure their are no secret videos being taken of their walkthroughs before the game. The Cheatriots have shown they are willing to break all the rules, in order to win.

I wonder if we can keep this or my thread on top during the NFL season?

Would that be cheating? Naw....ask any Cheatriot fan.......

I had a veteran NFL referee tell me after that SB that he had NEVER seen officials allow defenders to beat up receivers, as the Pats did in that game. They knew the plays the Rams ran in the red zone.

How many AFC East titles have they cheated away from the other teams in the Division?

So they knew the plays the Rams were going to run in the redzone...but the Rams scored a touchdown on their only trip INTO the redzone... #haterlogic

So they knew the plays the Rams were going to run in the redzone...but the Rams scored a touchdown on their only trip INTO the redzone... #haterlogic

So do you think the Patriots will win a Super Bowl without cheating? It is a simple question....Yes or No.

So do you think the Patriots will win a Super Bowl without cheating? It is a simple question....Yes or No.

I think that they've won 4 Super Bowls without cheating.

yes, everyone outside NE thinks that. Cute....but history will tell another story.

yes, everyone outside NE thinks that. Cute....but history will tell another story.

Everyone outside NE agrees with me that it's 4 cheating free Super Bowls? Cool! NFL fans are smarter than I thought.

Everyone outside NE agrees with me that it's 4 cheating free Super Bowls? Cool! NFL fans are smarter than I thought.

They will be booed at every stadium thry play in, ouydide NE. Does that tell you anything? They are the most despised team in the NFL.

There is a copy of most of the cheating videos and information that Roger destroyed years ago, in an effort to protect golden franchise. It will come out one day and people are going to be shocked at the levels of cheating the Putriots have stooped.

cheatriot fans are the most delusional and so much in denial the truth hurts.:biggrin:

that would have been an accurate statement if he said everyone "INSIDE" NE thinks that.:biggrin: what deserted island has this nut been living on the past year?:cuckoo::haha::lmao::rofl::rolleyes-41:

They will be booed at every stadium thry play in, ouydide NE. Does that tell you anything? They are the most despised team in the NFL.

yeah fortunately for them,the NFL scheduled their opener at home so the entire world doesnt see the booing on national tv.:D

There is a copy of most of the cheating videos and information that Roger destroyed years ago, in an effort to protect golden franchise. It will come out one day and people are going to be shocked at the levels of cheating the Putriots have stooped.

exactly.Just as it took over a decade before information came out that Bill Callahan deliberately threw the Raiders superbowl game so his buddy Gruden could win it since he did not like the raider players or the organization as I posted earlier.it took over a decade before that news item came out so in time,more and more information will come out on them as well. everyone who is not a cheatriot fan knows it.:up:

Forum List

Back