Stormy Daniels Changes Her Story AGAIN?

As I said before...if you lie in wait and then shoot someone without warning at your home...you will be arrested. My biggest problem with the Ashli Babbitt shooting is that Lt. Byrd gave no warning. He stepped out from the side of the doorway and shot someone at point blank range without giving a warning. Why?

She was warned. Try posting without lying.

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,' she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull 'em back, they shot her in the neck." ~ Thomas Baranyi, 1.6.21

You cannot shoot someone for failing to follow instructions. What if she were deaf?

True. But you can shoot members of a violent mob who are threatening lawmakers, breaking into the Capitol, and breaching a police barricade to get into the House chamber where some lawmakers were still holed up.

I've listened to multiple videos from that day and Lt. Byrd DID NOT give instruction to stop before firing that shot! It never happened. He shot without warning.
1715456417998.png

Learn to spell authoritative first!

Facts? How about Biden's claim that he had a 9% inflation rate when he took office? Could there be any bigger lie? It was 1.4%. It hit 9% in the middle of his term over a year later. Even the libs called that a bald-faced lie!
Have you ever heard me make that claim. No. I use industry standard stats, and those are what you have to combat to make the case of this being a bad economy. Good luck. You will need it.

I know what Lt. Byrd is "claiming", White but unfortunately for him we have multiple video recordings of what took place that day and in NONE of them can Byrd be heard giving a warning to Babbitt before he pulled the trigger! I'm sure he WANTS to believe that he did because he's got to live with the fact that he killed an unarmed woman without giving her the warning that he should have and that he's the ONLY law enforcement officer there that day who discharged his weapon!

Have you ever heard me make that claim. No. I use industry standard stats, and those are what you have to combat to make the case of this being a bad economy. Good luck. You will need it.
What is the cumulative inflation rate since Biden took office? Why has the job participation rate plummeted since the pandemic? Why has the cost of new vehicles skyrocketed in recent years? Why has the cost of healthcare risen so sharply? I'd like to know what color the sky is on your planet because you don't live here for certain.

I know what Lt. Byrd is "claiming", White but unfortunately for him we have multiple video recordings of what took place that day and in NONE of them can Byrd be heard giving a warning to Babbitt before he pulled the trigger! I'm sure he WANTS to believe that he did because he's got to live with the fact that he killed an unarmed woman without giving her the warning that he should have and that he's the ONLY law enforcement officer there that day who discharged his weapon!

Again, for the reading impaired...

"A number of police and secret service were saying, 'get back', 'get down', 'get out of the way,' she didn't heed the call and as we kind of raced up to grab people and pull 'em back, they shot her in the neck." ~ Thomas Baranyi, 1.6.21

What is the cumulative inflation rate since Biden took office? Why has the job participation rate plummeted since the pandemic? Why has the cost of new vehicles skyrocketed in recent years? Why has the cost of healthcare risen so sharply? I'd like to know what color the sky is on your planet because you don't live here for certain.

It doesn't work that way.

CPI-U for all urban consumers
Jan/21: 261.582
Mar/24: 312.332

Increase: 19.4%

Again, for the reading impaired...

Ah, Faun? That's NOT a video of what took place at the doorway that day! It's someone's recollection of what happened...a recollection that is not backed up by the numerous videos that were taken that day! In none of those can Lt. Byrd be heard issuing a warning before he shoots Babbitt.

Sky was blue today. Last night, it was shades of purple, pink, and a bit orange as the aurora showed in Tennessee.
Don't act like a little kid, screaming to make people miserable. You know darn well, from living through the late 70s and all of the 80s, this inflation is nothing. Are you looking for a new car? I'm not, so don't care. Healthcare rising? Mine costs dropped like a rock for us, my brother, all our friends. Who is it you are suffering for? Don't they have a voice? Can they not suffer loudly on their own, or are they too busy working in the vibrant economy? I doubt you are suffering either.

Sky was blue today. Last night, it was shades of purple, pink, and a bit orange as the aurora showed in Tennessee.
Don't act like a little kid, screaming to make people miserable. You know darn well, from living through the late 70s and all of the 80s, this inflation is nothing. Are you looking for a new car? I'm not, so don't care. Healthcare rising? Mine costs dropped like a rock for us, my brother, all our friends. Who is it you are suffering for? Don't they have a voice? Can they not suffer loudly on their own, or are they too busy working in the vibrant economy? I doubt you are suffering either.
I'm sorry White but calling this economy "vibrant" is pretty much an insult to all of the millions of Americans that are living paycheck to paycheck and are having to make hard decisions on how they're going to pay their bills. It's also an insult to people that desperately want to buy their first home but have seen their costs for that double over the last three years. The Biden Economy isn't vibrant...it's "grinding" and the people who are being ground down by the inflation that Democrats caused with their huge spending bills coming out of Covid aren't buying the bullshit!

Ah, Faun? That's NOT a video of what took place at the doorway that day! It's someone's recollection of what happened...a recollection that is not backed up by the numerous videos that were taken that day! In none of those can Lt. Byrd be heard issuing a warning before he shoots Babbitt.

LOL

That "someone" was a guy so close to Ashes, he got her blood on his hands. And that video was recorded moments after she was shot and he exited the building.

LOL

That "someone" was a guy so close to Ashes, he got her blood on his hands. And that video was recorded moments after she was shot and he exited the building.
And yet that "someone" was obviously wrong because in multiple video recordings there is no warning that comes from Lt. Byrd! There are the shouted warnings from others at the door that see Byrd stepping out with his gun but Byrd himself says nothing. He just steps out and seconds later shoots without warning.

And yet that "someone" was obviously wrong because in multiple video recordings there is no warning that comes from Lt. Byrd! There are the shouted warnings from others at the door that see Byrd stepping out with his gun but Byrd himself says nothing. He just steps out and seconds later shoots without warning.

Nope. Just because his warning wasn't picked up on a phone doesn't mean he didn't hear it. Byrd was on the other side. He and Ashes were right by a broken out window where they could hear Byrd.

I'm sorry White but calling this economy "vibrant" is pretty much an insult to all of the millions of Americans that are living paycheck to paycheck and are having to make hard decisions on how they're going to pay their bills. It's also an insult to people that desperately want to buy their first home but have seen their costs for that double over the last three years. The Biden Economy isn't vibrant...it's "grinding" and the people who are being ground down by the inflation that Democrats caused with their huge spending bills coming out of Covid aren't buying the bullshit!
Where is your metric? Pretend I'm a business grad, and nobody ever in my professional life ever gave a shit about something I could not recommend for or against, or agree with, with no numbers, graphs, or analytics. At this stage of the game, too late for me to start going on "feelings". Try coming down to my level, as advanced holistics, without figures is simply beyond me. And please do not ask me to "feel" what others are feeling. I am not empathetic in a general, uninformed sense. I have not found it beneficial, where numbers in black and white are concerned.

Where is your metric? Pretend I'm a business grad, and nobody ever in my professional life ever gave a shit about something I could not recommend for or against, or agree with, with no numbers, graphs, or analytics. At this stage of the game, too late for me to start going on "feelings". Try coming down to my level, as advanced holistics, without figures is simply beyond me. And please do not ask me to "feel" what others are feeling. I am not empathetic in a general, uninformed sense. I have not found it beneficial, where numbers in black and white are concerned.
This has zero to do with "feelings" White! It has to do with people sitting around the kitchen table struggling to pay their bills. Inflation is costing people large amounts of money because of Joe Biden's spending. Not small amounts...LARGE amounts! In a country where literally millions of people were living pay check to pay check...hitting them with 20% increases in the cost of things that are necessities is crushing. The amount of savings in America is way down...the amount of credit card debt is way up. Poor and Middle Class people are currently shut out of the real estate market because interest rates are so high that they can't afford to finance a house. That isn't a "vibrant" economy! I'm sorry but it's not. For most Americans? It's a painful economy and it didn't have to be that way!

You are lucky you can see it. I got up in the middle of the night that last two nights and we have clouds to our north and have not seen a thing.

Just bought a new 2024 car. My car payment is 3X what it was before. Healthcare cost me $770 a month before the VA took over my care, so my costs went almost completely away, but my daughter's employer is footing the bill for her healthcare. My other daughter is currently working 3 jobs and she is covered by her husband's insurance. My son and his wife are covered under the VA, and his daughter is being covered by the state of Tennessee because they are both disabled.

However, everyone is paying more for groceries. The cost of gasoline doubled. Fortunately, my new car gets double the gas milage but at the cost of a car payment greater than my last three vehicles combined.

So you claim that no one is being hurt by Bidenflation? What planet do you live on, again please?

This has zero to do with "feelings" White! It has to do with people sitting around the kitchen table struggling to pay their bills. Inflation is costing people large amounts of money because of Joe Biden's spending. Not small amounts...LARGE amounts! In a country where literally millions of people were living pay check to pay check...hitting them with 20% increases in the cost of things that are necessities is crushing. The amount of savings in America is way down...the amount of credit card debt is way up. Poor and Middle Class people are currently shut out of the real estate market because interest rates are so high that they can't afford to finance a house. That isn't a "vibrant" economy! I'm sorry but it's not. For most Americans? It's a painful economy and it didn't have to be that way!
It is probably only in your feverish mind that people are sitting around the kitchen table whining about Biden and the Rapidly expanding Economy. Most people by far are working, More people are working in this country now than ever before. I know for a fact people didn't sit around and whine About Jimmy Carter's inflation, nor the 8 years Of Ronald Reagan's inflation. I voted for both of them, and the Inflation rate back then was anywhere from 6.5 to 12.55%. If you are the same one that was asking about what I thought of the cumulative Interest rate over the last few years, try adding up the cumulative rate by year of 10 years when it was above 6% topping at 12.5%. If you are in dire straights you need to get off your lazy ass, go get a damn job and get off my back, you lazy bum, you. The government is not responsible for all of your failures, And neither is any president. Do not ask me To ask anybody else to bail your ass out.

Remember, you are the one that cannot even come up any statistics showing that the economy is sht, probably because it is not!

Last edited:
You are lucky you can see it. I got up in the middle of the night that last two nights and we have clouds to our north and have not seen a thing.

Just bought a new 2024 car. My car payment is 3X what it was before. Healthcare cost me $770 a month before the VA took over my care, so my costs went almost completely away, but my daughter's employer is footing the bill for her healthcare. My other daughter is currently working 3 jobs and she is covered by her husband's insurance. My son and his wife are covered under the VA, and his daughter is being covered by the state of Tennessee because they are both disabled.

However, everyone is paying more for groceries. The cost of gasoline doubled. Fortunately, my new car gets double the gas milage but at the cost of a car payment greater than my last three vehicles combined.

So you claim that no one is being hurt by Bidenflation? What planet do you live on, again please?
You must have wanted a new car real bad to make that kind of a deal. Personally I would have written a check for the whole thing off my home equity line of credit Then withdrew enough to pay myself back Since 3% is a heck of a lot better than whatever the heck you're paying and it would have been gone in 30 days You're old you should be managing your money better.
As As for insurance it looks like you have taken care of yours And it looks like you or somebody took care of all your kids And everybody is covered within insurance And everybody is covered within insurance. It is not that long ago When inexpensive insurance plans simply were not available.
Yes, I pay more for food than I did a few years ago. It is not bothering me much As 3 of our retirements Also have cost of living adjustments, And due to planning those are not our only resources. Are you telling me a man of your knowledge and experience And background failed to plan for your retirement? If so I will tell you point-blank I thought more of you than that.

Forum List

Back