The Hildabeast Calls the Families of the Benghazi Dead “Stupid Liars”

She never said stupid, there is no need to embellish this, this will be a commercial once the campaign gets going and she will pay dearly for this.

How can any politician – or normal person – sink so low? And still hold the support of so many Democrats?

Story @ Known Liar Hillary Clinton Calls Family of the Benghazi Dead Stupid Liars! - Freedom Outpost

Please print the exact quote in context.

Nope.

Didn't think so.

Guess you're the stupid liar.

Back to childish name-calling. No surprise.

Man, she really has your junk shrunk way up high, doesn't she? Are you peeing out of your nose yet? I mean your post title is the lie. Not her in the ABC News clip.

How can any politician – or normal person – sink so low? And still hold the support of so many Democrats?

Story @ Known Liar Hillary Clinton Calls Family of the Benghazi Dead Stupid Liars! - Freedom Outpost

Nope.

Didn't think so.

Man, she really has your junk shrunk way up high, doesn't she? Are you peeing out of your nose yet? I mean your post title is the lie. Not her in the ABC News clip.

She absolutely lied, why must YOU lie?

She stood before the coffins of those dead heroes and told those parents that they would get the man who made the video and got their sons killed.

She knew when she said it that this was a damn lie....and under the circumstances, it was a depraved lie.

We know she said it because more than one of the parents has said so, and one of them was keeping a dairy of the events of the tradegy. He read from what he wrote that day and it was that she told him they would get the man who made the video that got his son killed. That dairy is admissible in Court.

It was a depraved lie...and it disqualifies her from being president...not that there aren't many other things that do as well.

Hilliary is a fine piece of work. Just imagine the lies she'll use if elected POTUS! She is just plain incompetent and must lie to cover that up.

cjones10032015-lead.jpg

Of all the lies and corruption over decades in Politics this is the all-time low for Hillary. Would any one of us lie to the face of a Father who has just lost his son under any circumstances? She is morally and ethically repugnant.

Nope.

Didn't think so.

She did not call anyone "stupid liars". Or are you so stupid you don't understand what QUOTE MARKS mean?

Phenomenally stupid thread based on total, unfettered, dishonest fear-based bias by the O/P. Desperation is so unbecoming.

Nope.

Didn't think so.

She did not call anyone "stupid liars". Or are you so stupid you don't understand what QUOTE MARKS mean?

Read the thread you dumbass, tell me what my FIRST post said.

Do you deny she lied to the families?

Forum List

Back