The Hamas Charter

You’re correct. Especially when they fire at Israelis. I’m making sense you can’t handle ; You see nothing wrong with what Egypt did and in addition sending the UN “ peacekeepers “ away. Israel was just supposed to “ take it “
I'm saying it's none of Israel's god-damn business what other countries do in their own sovereign territory. What YOU think other people might do is inadmissible in a court of law. You cannot use whatever is in your fucked up brain as justification for an attack.

I'm saying it's none of Israel's god-damn business what other countries do in their own sovereign territory. What YOU think other people might do is inadmissible in a court of law. You cannot use whatever is in your fucked up brain as justification for an attack.
What Egypt did WASN’T their territory, MORON! NICE TRY !👍

I have. Several times. Maybe you should do your due dillegence on a topic, before you start debating it. If you actually think it is okay to board a ship in international waters, then you obviously are ignorant of the subject matter.

Should be easy for you to prove it one more time.

Or you could run away......again.

Of coarse they are. They attacked Egypt and have maintained an occupation since the '67 war. I have yet to see an Israeli supporter who will take responsibility for anything Israel does.

I have yet to see Israelis deny any responsibility for defeating Egypt.

It is you who contradicts himself, by accusing the Israeli attack of
the war, despite admitting it wasn't the start of the war.

In other words, you have a position,
but can't logically defend it.

Just because it comes from Hamas, doesn't mean it is a lie. The Likud Party lies far more than they do.
Why do you believe crap like that? There isn't a single country in the ME that has the capability of destroying Israel.

First you argue what Hamas says is not a lie, then ask me
why Israelis believe the openly declared
intentions of their enemies?

Dude, you just want an argument,
but can't find where we actually disagree.

Forum List

Back