The Hamas Charter

Stop babbling nonsense. The difference between me and you fuckers, is I can talk about Israel objectively and free from prejudice. You can't. To you, Israel is perfect and can do no wrong. And that is total horseshit.

Why do I comment? Because I can't stand arrogant assholes who walk around like their shit don't stink and that's just what Zionists do!
Objectively, means you get to assume its more about you,
and your opinion, than that of those directly involved?

Tell me how it helps your character judgment.

I have yet to see Israelis deny any responsibility for defeating Egypt.

It is you who contradicts himself, by accusing the Israeli attack of
the war, despite admitting it wasn't the start of the war.

In other words, you have a position,
but can't logically defend it.
He’s full of SHIT. Look at post 533. When it comes to Israel’s blocking Gaza he claims “ Collective punishment is a WAR crime and that’s what a blockade is” yet he doesn’t feel that way about Nasser blocking the Straits of Tiran
He also claims the UN “ peacekeepers “ were to be inside Israel but Israeli wouldn’t let them in. When asked for what reason should they have been in Israel there is no response.

I have yet to see Israelis deny any responsibility for defeating Egypt.

It is you who contradicts himself, by accusing the Israeli attack of
the war, despite admitting it wasn't the start of the war.

In other words, you have a position,
but can't logically defend it.
I never said closing the Strait was the start of the war.

I never said closing the Strait was the start of the war.

Doesn't matter what you say, since your only constant position
is to shift the blame on Israel for the entire conflict,
even when it contradicts your logic.

The rest is trolling...
that's why you can't actually
discuss the subject of the thread.

Doesn't matter what you say, since your only constant position
is to shift the blame on Israel for the entire conflict,
even when it contradicts your logic.

The rest is trolling...
that's why you can't actually
discuss the subject of the thread.
Nasser admitted he did it to provoke a War. Ask what Israel should have done and there will be no response

(On the subject of 'Hamas charter')​

Who is a Palestinian, according to the PLO?

To deal with the inconvenient historical fact that Jews are the indigenous population of Israel, the drafters of the PLO charter created an arbitrary dividing line to determine who would be considered a Palestinian. First, the PLO charter deems any Arab who had lived in the entirety of what is now modern Israel prior to the re-establishment of the Jewish homeland to automatically be Palestinian, without regard to whether they were residents in the land. Further, the PLO charter deemed any Arab (but not Jews) born after 1947 to a Palestinian father to be a Palestinian.

Jews, on the other hand, were excised from their own national identity under the PLO charter. Only Jews who had resided in what is now modern Israel prior to “the Zionist invasion” would be considered Palestinian. And what did the PLO even mean when they called it “the Zionist invasion,” 1948 or the 1800s? The latter, of course.

Why did Nasser tell the peacekeepers to leave the Sinai?
Not going to get a response. According to him the “ peacekeepers “ were actually supposed to be INSIDE Israel 🇮🇱 but they refused. When asked why they should have been there you don’t get a response

Maybe you should look at post 533 YOU said Israel creating the Gaza Blockade was an act of WAR ! Such hypocrisy. 🤥
Blocking the Strait was not an act of war on Israel. However, for the sake of argument, we go on the notion it was. Then, that war started when Israel continued to invade Syria over water rights. So again, Israel started the war.

Blocking the Strait was not an act of war on Israel. However, for the sake of argument, we go on the notion it was. Then, that war started when Israel continued to invade Syria over water rights. So again, Israel started the war.
Blocking the Straits wasn’t an act of War but according to YOU the Blockade in Gaza is? You are a LIAR 🤥 and a Hypocrite
Israel was invading Syria? Thread, please 🙏

Blocking the Straits wasn’t an act of War but according to YOU the Blockade in Gaza is? You are a LIAR 🤥 and a Hypocrite
Israel was invading Syria? Thread, please 🙏
By closing the Strait, Egypt was not attacking Israel directly. Why? Because Israel does not own the Strait. Gazans own Gaza. The Blockade is a direct attack against Gazan land.

As for Syria, Israel wouldn't let UN inspectors into the country, because they would see the IDF bulldozing their way through Syrian territory to get to their water wells.

Forum List

Back