The Hamas Charter

Yet you're here,
asking us about your own motives,
to blame Israel for the conflict contradicting any logic.

Who told you it's about your opinion and your skin color??
Stop babbling nonsense. The difference between me and you fuckers, is I can talk about Israel objectively and free from prejudice. You can't. To you, Israel is perfect and can do no wrong. And that is total horseshit.

Why do I comment? Because I can't stand arrogant assholes who walk around like their shit don't stink and that's just what Zionists do!

RE: The HAMAS Charter
SUBTOPIC: To the Question: Right of Self-Defense
⁜→ Billo_really, et al,

This is just another case of misinformation (and intentional deception).

The territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army.​
The occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.​

(COMMENT)

Israel does not have a presence in Gaza → an Israeli force of any kind in Gaza to establish any authority.

(COMMENT)

I have given this information several times before. One of several reasons that the Blockade is maintained is to actively further the suppression of unlawful acts.

The Blockade is NOT part of a larger military occupation. It is part of the internationally accepted law enforcement action.

(SIDEBAR)

I would suggest that if you are going to make these sweeping statements, be prepared to argue points in evidence to further your position.

NOTES:

2005 Protocol to the Convention for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Maritime Navigation

• Criminalizes the use of a ship as a device to further an act of terrorism;
  • Criminalizes the transport on board a ship various materials knowing that they are intended to be used to cause, or in a threat to cause, death or serious injury or damage to further an act of terrorism;
  • Criminalizes the transporting on board a ship of persons who have committed an act of terrorism; and
  • Introduces procedures for governing the boarding of a ship believed to have committed an offence under the Convention.
A/RES/60/288 and The United Nations Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy

◈ To consider becoming parties without delay to the existing international conventions and protocols against terrorism, and implementing them, and to make every effort to reach an agreement on and conclude a comprehensive convention on international terrorism;
◈ To implement all General Assembly resolutions on measures to eliminate international terrorism and relevant General Assembly resolutions on the protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms while countering terrorism;
◈ To implement all Security Council resolutions related to international terrorism and to cooperate fully with the counter-terrorism subsidiary bodies of the Security Council in the fulfilment of their tasks, recognizing that many States continue to require assistance in implementing these resolutions;
◈ To recognize that international cooperation and any measures that we undertake to prevent and combat terrorism must comply with our obligations under international law, including the Charter of the United Nations and relevant international conventions and protocols, in particular human rights law, refugee law and international humanitarian law.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Boarding a ship in international waters is piracy! Israel has no legal jurisdiction in Gazan territorial waters. I don't care how many data dumps you spew, Gazans have a right to fish and farm without interference from the IDF. Collective punishment is a war crime. And that's just what the blockade is.

Boarding a ship in international waters is piracy! Israel has no legal jurisdiction in Gazan territorial waters. I don't care how many data dumps you spew, Gazans have a right to fish and farm without interference from the IDF. Collective punishment is a war crime. And that's just what the blockade is.

Boarding a ship in international waters is piracy!

You have any evidence?

Israel has no legal jurisdiction in Gazan territorial waters.

Gaza is a country? When did that happen?

Of coarse they are. They attacked Egypt and have maintained an occupation since the '67 war. I have yet to see an Israeli supporter who will take responsibility for anything Israel does.
Another Lie. Egypt initiated the War for Blocking Israel’s right to INTERNATIONAL WATERS . I have yet to see a Pro Palestinian supporter comment on this

By the same token, one can say the same thing about a Country blocking another one’s right to INTERNATIONAL WATERS THANK YOU 🙏

⁜→ Billo_really, et al,

United Nations Emergency Force (UNEF) stationed in the Sinai Peninsula.

Of coarse they are. They attacked Egypt and have maintained an occupation since the '67 war. I have yet to see an Israeli supporter who will take responsibility for anything Israel does.
(COMMENT)

I suppose that has something to do with the Peace Treaty Israel Egypt 1979 that is still in effect.

(COMMENT)

I think you need to go back, and read the section applicable to Blockades. Then open with what you think is being violated. And remember the threat posed by the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) to land and sea vulnerabilities to Israeli and Egyptian assets within their respective Exclusive Economic Zones (EEZ).

Part IV : Methods and means of warfare at sea

Section II : Methods of warfare

BLOCKADE

You might want to ask yourself → WHY do the HoAP claim to be under siege when they have the Border Crossing Point at Rafah??? Afterall, Egypt is an Arab country.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ Billo_really, et al,

(COMMENT)

I suppose that has something to do with the Peace Treaty Israel Egypt 1979 that is still in effect.

(COMMENT)

I think you need to go back, and read the section applicable to Blockades. Then open with what you think is being violated. And remember the threat posed by the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) to land and sea vulnerabilities to Israeli and Egyptian assets within their respective Exclusive Economic Zones (EEZ).

BLOCKADE

You might want to ask yourself → WHY do the HoAP claim to be under siege when they have the Border Crossing Point at Rafah??? Afterall, Egypt is an Arab country.
1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Bottom
⁜→ Billo_really, et al,

(COMMENT)

(COMMENT)

BLOCKADE

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
He’s a ASSHOLE ! I believe it’s post 533 he claims the Gaza Blockade is “ collective punishment “ and a WAR CRIME yet he insists that Nasser blocking Israelis right to INTERNATIONAL WATERS and sending the UN “ peacekeepers “ away isn’t

Forum List

Back