What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The half black Vice President giving a speech espousing that system is unfair to blacks

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Of course, they are trying to push their bullshit legislation “police reform”.

lennypartiv

Gold Member
Reaction score
Lincoln was right, we should have put them on ships and sent them back to Africa.

22lcidw

Gold Member
Reaction score
If this horseshit continues, we will see LEOs across the country resign or retire. Who can do their job with both hands tied behind their back?
It is safer for them to really slow the response time down. And in many cases show up after the fact to just get the paperwork.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
If this horseshit continues, we will see LEOs across the country resign or retire. Who can do their job with both hands tied behind their back?
And then leftwing meth heads will take their place, and we’ll all be at their mercy, or should I say tyranny.

my2¢

So it goes
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Her statements may have stemmed from fact we didn't hear of police putting a knee to Baker Mayfield's neck for 9 minutes after he resisted arrest.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And then leftwing meth heads will take their place, and we’ll all be at their mercy, or should I say tyranny.
The next democrat iteration will be "why can't we get police protection in our neighborhoods--suck it, you reap what you sow.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Let all the racists retire. I know I dont give a shit if they all leave. They can then hire more competent LEO's that are actually interested in serving the community.

wamose

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Harris has a lot of nerve complaining. She's easily the most unqualified VP we ever had and she got there BECAUSE she is Black. I'd say playing the race card worked out very well for her. Bitch on bitch.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$400.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List