The half black Vice President giving a speech espousing that system is unfair to blacks

Of course, they are trying to push their bullshit legislation “police reform”.
If this horseshit continues, we will see LEOs across the country resign or retire. Who can do their job with both hands tied behind their back?
It is safer for them to really slow the response time down. And in many cases show up after the fact to just get the paperwork.

If this horseshit continues, we will see LEOs across the country resign or retire. Who can do their job with both hands tied behind their back?
And then leftwing meth heads will take their place, and we’ll all be at their mercy, or should I say tyranny.

And then leftwing meth heads will take their place, and we’ll all be at their mercy, or should I say tyranny.
The next democrat iteration will be "why can't we get police protection in our neighborhoods--suck it, you reap what you sow.

Let all the racists retire. I know I dont give a shit if they all leave. They can then hire more competent LEO's that are actually interested in serving the community.

Harris has a lot of nerve complaining. She's easily the most unqualified VP we ever had and she got there BECAUSE she is Black. I'd say playing the race card worked out very well for her. Bitch on bitch.

Forum List

Back