The half black Vice President giving a speech espousing that system is unfair to blacks

Her statements may have stemmed from fact we didn't hear of police putting a knee to Baker Mayfield's neck for 9 minutes after he resisted arrest.

Not only completely different circumstances, but the officers are different. If Chavin treaded a white man differently than Flyod under the same circumstances then you can use the argument Chavin’s motive might have been racist. Why are we to believe Floyd was treated like he was because of the color of his skin? You’re assuming he was treated differently because another white cop whom treated mayfield differently, under different circumstances? Yeah the racism is on you

Of course, they are trying to push their bullshit legislation “police reform”.
If this horseshit continues, we will see LEOs across the country resign or retire. Who can do their job with both hands tied behind their back?
Let all the racists retire. I know I dont give a shit if they all leave. They can then hire more competent LEO's that are actually interested in serving the community.
Racist Cops were sent a message today. Your brothers in blue who enforce the law evenly WILL take you down. If you are a member of Proud Boys or Oath Keepers and are also a Cop....your days are numbered.

Is the is Official Racist Thread? You White Supremacist must be pretty pissed....One of your boys is going to jail for a LONG TIME!
And another liberal plays the race card.
Do I need to remind you what the title of this Racist Thread is?

The half black Vice President giving a speech espousing that system is unfair to blacks

That is right up there with Limbaugh's "Magic Negro." Wouldn't it be a laugh is God is Black? Or in his case.....the other guy.

Liberals are making this about race when there’s no proof this was about race, but whenever a black murders a white liberals always say there’s no proof this is about race.

If this horseshit continues, we will see LEOs across the country resign or retire. Who can do their job with both hands tied behind their back?
Let all the racists retire. I know I dont give a shit if they all leave. They can then hire more competent LEO's that are actually interested in serving the community.
Racist Cops were sent a message today. Your brothers in blue who enforce the law evenly WILL take you down. If you are a member of Proud Boys or Oath Keepers and are also a Cop....your days are numbered.
The message is, don't answer calls. Show up later and take a report.

Is the is Official Racist Thread? You White Supremacist must be pretty pissed....One of your boys is going to jail for a LONG TIME!

That is right up there with Limbaugh's "Magic Negro." Wouldn't it be a laugh is God is Black? Or in his case.....the other guy.

Fuck you. She’s half black. there’s nothing racist about calling her half black. And you certainly can’t explain why it is racist.

Pretty sad, to have the two most powerful people in the world lying about this country to its face. These are not who should be in charge of anything. They are telling you this country is a failure. They are telling you this country is racist. Neither are true. They want you sad and they want you scared and full of hate. Soon they will have you broke too.

So, why weren't the cops who knelt on Tony Timpas neck charged with murder.
The system is racist, but against whites.

Pretty sad, to have the two most powerful people in the world lying about this country to its face. These are not who should be in charge of anything. They are telling you this country is a failure. They are telling you this country is racist. Neither are true. They want you sad and they want you scared. Soon they will have you broke too.

This is what they have been doing to school children for more than a decade now, tearing America down. Now they are feeding that crap openly and to everyone.

Fuck all Biden voters!

Not a single one recognizing the fentanyl overdose.
Including the expert witnesses, but I doubt they had your experience and mindset.
You only listened to the one you wanted to believe--he was contradicted.
Got to admit, his was some of the best testimony I heard and the defense couldn't do much with it. Looks like the jury agreed and their were the votes that counted. Maybe you could get the Kraken chick to request a recount. That always works out, right?

Rush didn’t start magic negro dipshit. A black writer for the LA times did. Rush then used it to show the MSM will blame it on him and dipshits like you will believe it as fact forever.
Mission Accomplished.

Not a single one recognizing the fentanyl overdose.
Including the expert witnesses, but I doubt they had your experience and mindset.
You only listened to the one you wanted to believe--he was contradicted.
Got to admit, his was some of the best testimony I heard and the defense couldn't do much with it. Looks like the jury agreed and their were the votes that counted. Maybe you could get the Kraken chick to request a recount. That always works out, right?
No I see that the justice system has been taken over by mob rule. Jury intimidation and threats will be more prevalent in the future I am sure. You have no one to blame except to criminal you look at every morning in the mirror.

Forum List

Back