The Gun Control Debate will continue until we find solutions that make sense for people on both sides of the issue.

This is a non starter for you. Let's just move on.

2A brings that up. Or the original intent. And you gunnutters keep bringing it up to justify the AR-15. And this is as relevent as you can get.

Funny, there are a few running about in the Army records. Not many but a few. I know of one Grunt that got one issued to him for guard duty. But that's irrelevent.

And not one of those (with the exception of the 1911) was specially designed strictly for war. I can do as much damage with an AR-15 as I can with an M-16 because both are the same damned weapon except for the lower carrier. We learned not to have our AR-15 Model 601(M-16) on full auto because you would break the 11 commandment of war. Thou shalt not run out of ammo first.

Oh, really, tell you what, turn me in to the mods. Hell, turn me into the FBI.

And there needs to be just a few that are pertinent to the point. And the AR-15 needs to be regulated.
The 2nd says nothing about "rising up" against the government.

And yes it is irrelevant because as I have already stated there is no prohibition against civilians owning weapons used by the military. If there were I couldn't own my shotgun or 2 of my handguns.

Specifically designed for war" more irrelevant claptrap. A semiautomatic rifle is not "specifically designed for war".

And any semiautomatic rifle chambered for a .223 will substitute for an AR. There is nothing in the cosmetics of the Ar that makes it functionally any different than any other rifle.

I don't care the model of legal gun. I don't care the model of the road legal car. I only care if you are a responsible, sensible, suitable, mentally stable, and have the right mentality to own and use one, especially when it comes to guns.
You don't live here so what you care about is fucking irrelevant.

The 2nd says nothing about "rising up" against the government.

That was the original intent going all the way back to 1215 under the magna carta.

And yes it is irrelevant because as I have already stated there is no prohibition against civilians owning weapons used by the military. If there were I couldn't own my shotgun or 2 of my handguns.

Sorry, no M246, M-2, Howitzer, Paladin, or any nuclear weapons.

Specifically designed for war" more irrelevant claptrap. A semiautomatic rifle is not "specifically designed for war".

And any semiautomatic rifle chambered for a .223 will substitute for an AR. There is nothing in the cosmetics of the Ar that makes it functionally any different than any other rifle.

If you were to use any other "Conventional" rifle even if it's another 223, you would be dead many times over with me using an AR-15. It takes about 300 rounds to get a kill in combat. Yes, going against each other would be combat. But let's just say that you get the kill 1 out of 40 times. That means you and I are both going to have to reload at least once and the AR is the king of reloading.

This is why the AR is the preferred weapon of the School yard mass shootings. An idiot can operate one.

That was the original intent going all the way back to 1215 under the magna carta.

Sorry, no M246, M-2, Howitzer, Paladin, or any nuclear weapons.

If you were to use any other "Conventional" rifle even if it's another 223, you would be dead many times over with me using an AR-15. It takes about 300 rounds to get a kill in combat. Yes, going against each other would be combat. But let's just say that you get the kill 1 out of 40 times. That means you and I are both going to have to reload at least once and the AR is the king of reloading.

This is why the AR is the preferred weapon of the School yard mass shootings. An idiot can operate one.
No it was protecting citizens from a tyrannical government foreign or domestic not willy nilly "rising up".

Bullshit.

Your AR does not fire any faster than any other semiautomatic rifle. And reloading is nothing but a skill anyone can practice to become proficient at. and you stupidly assume person will just stand in the open while reloading so you'll get a clear shot at him. FYI I can legally buy an adapter for a mini 14 that makes it just as fast swap a mag as the AR

And all your bullshit fears of a rifle don't change the fact that the vast majority of people who own an AR 15 will never kill anyone with it. AR 15s are used in an infinitesimal fraction of all murders. But you are so far in the grip of your irrational fears you cannot see that

No it was protecting citizens from a tyrannical government foreign or domestic not willy nilly "rising up".

Bullshit.

Your AR does not fire any faster than any other semiautomatic rifle. And reloading is nothing but a skill anyone can practice to become proficient at. and you stupidly assume person will just stand in the open while reloading so you'll get a clear shot at him. FYI I can legally buy an adapter for a mini 14 that makes it just as fast swap a mag as the AR

And all your bullshit fears of a rifle don't change the fact that the vast majority of people who own an AR 15 will never kill anyone with it. AR 15s are used in an infinitesimal fraction of all murders. But you are so far in the grip of your irrational fears you cannot see that

But the vast majority of the school children mass murderers will be using the AR15. It holds the high body count record.

But the vast majority of the school children mass murderers will be using the AR15. It holds the high body count record.

and I'll bet that the 9mm handgun is the gun with the highest murder count since 95% of all murders are committed with handguns and the 9mm is the most popular caliber in the country

And you are still obsessing over an infinitesimal percent of all murders.

and I'll bet that the 9mm handgun is the gun with the highest murder count since 95% of all murders are committed with handguns and the 9mm is the most popular caliber in the country

And you are still obsessing over an infinitesimal percent of all murders.

Again, what weapon has the highest body count for school mass murders?

Don't care

School shootings account for way less than 1% of all murders. And banning 1 gun will not stop school shootings anyway

What is the body count at city hall and court houses where the slime ball politicians are protected by metal detectors and armed police officers?

Libs leave children unprotected but not their politicians

What is the body count at city hall and court houses where the slime all politicians are protected by metal detectors and armed police officers?

Libs leave children unprotected but not their politicians
It's a fact that a locked steel door would have prevented almost every school shooting

It's a fact that a locked steel door would have prevented almost every school shooting
Every mayor, city council and county judge should be left naked and unprotected as long as school children do not get the same protection

You are confused Moon Bat.

More kids get killed in auto accidents going back and forth to school each year than get killed in school violence. More kids get killed in accidents at home than get killed in school violence.

The biggest mass murder of school kids at Columbine was done without AR-15s.

If some derange nutcase wants to kill children in a school they can use any kind of firearm.

You idiot anti gun nuts are just obsessed with the stupidity of hating AR-15s.

I have 29 of them and a Class III M-16 and never use them in any crime, just like all my shooting buddies that also own them.

If you want to stop gun violence in this country go after the Negro and Hispanic gang bangers, druggies and street thugs in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes. Because they are the ones that commit 98% of the gun crimes in this country and they don't use AR-15s. They use cheap and often stolen handguns.

You don't live here so what you care about is fucking irrelevant.
What's a cat?

That's why you guys suffer high gun incidents and deaths, especially blowing the brains out of children. And my previous post never occured to you because you're clueless about guns.

Thank you for admitting that your AR is more important than our children's lives.
I don't own an AR.

Ban the AR and the next school shooter will just use a different gun.

put steel doors on every school entrance and fucking lock them and you'll stop most school shootings

What's a cat?

That's why you guys suffer high gun incidents and deaths, especially blowing the brains out of children. And my previous post never occurred to you because you're clueless about guns.
We have gun crime because the powers that be want it. We do not enforce our gun laws of which we have over 20000 on the books both state and federal. But you don;t know these things because because you don't live here.

Almost 2/3 of the "gun deaths" in this country are suicides and suicide is not violence nor is it a crime. Suicide is a choice that every single person on this planet has the absolute right to make.

The overwhelming majority of murders in this country are concentrated in very small very well defined neighborhoods in our poorest inner city areas and the politicians of these states do nothing to stop the illicit drug trade or the violence that goes along with it because if they did they would no longer be able to suck on the federal teat for more money and more militarized police to terrorize law abiding citizens.

All theses things contribute to the murder rate. 15000 murders committed with guns out of a population of 330000000 means that in any year you have a .0045% chance of being murdered by a person using a gun. And that chance drops if you don't live in an inner city urban shithole like the one I grew up in. If we got a handle on our inner cities and the illegal drug trade our murder rate would be more like 2 per 100K

But you don't know these things because you know absolutely nothing about this country.

I don't own an AR.

Ban the AR and the next school shooter will just use a different gun.

put steel doors on every school entrance and fucking lock them and you'll stop most school shootings

Then they move on to Theaters and Stadiums. And the schools already have single entry and it still happens. And using a different gun means the body count will be lower. We all need to save as many lives as we can. And those that make a militant stance on this probably should not have access to firearms either.
'

We have gun crime because the powers that be want it. We do not enforce our gun laws of which we have over 20000 on the books both state and federal. But you don;t know these things because because you don't live here.

Almost 2/3 of the "gun deaths" in this country are suicides and suicide is not violence nor is it a crime. Suicide is a choice that every single person on this planet has the absolute right to make.

The overwhelming majority of murders in this country are concentrated in very small very well defined neighborhoods in our poorest inner city areas and the politicians of these states do nothing to stop the illicit drug trade or the violence that goes along with it because if they did they would no longer be able to suck on the federal teat for more money and more militarized police to terrorize law abiding citizens.

All theses things contribute to the murder rate. 15000 murders committed with guns out of a population of 330000000 means that in any year you have a .0045% chance of being murdered by a person using a gun. And that chance drops if you don't live in an inner city urban shithole like the one I grew up in. If we got a handle on our inner cities and the illegal drug trade our murder rate would be more like 2 per 100K

But you don't know these things because you know absolutely nothing about this country.
You're not a cat, you know absolutely nothing about cats. You're not a cat, so what you care about cats is fucking irrelevant.

But you still have relative opinions about cats.

So shove your Xenophobia up your ass with extra lube, dickwad. You're inbred off the goons the Brits sent over on the Mayflower.

Last edited:
Then they move on to Theaters and Stadiums. And the schools already have single entry and it still happens. And using a different gun means the body count will be lower. We all need to save as many lives as we can. And those that make a militant stance on this probably should not have access to firearms either.
'
Give me a break .. if saving lives were your priority, there would be many other focus areas that kill far more people each year than firearms: like COVID.

Give me a break .. if saving lives were your priority, there would be many other focus areas that kill far more people each year than firearms: like COVID.

And they wouldn't resist the actual measures that would protect kids in schools...

but, keep in mind.......only in the last few years we have had one school shooting a year.......1 insane killer a year out of over 350 million Americans.........

600 million guns in private hands, over 22 million Americans can carry guns for self defense......and 1 a year might attack a school...........

And they want to ban over 20 million AR-15 rifles...when knives actually murder more people every single year.......

The best solution is to end gun free zones...allow normal people to simply keep their legally carried guns with them when they go to a school to pick up or drop off their kids, drop off homework or lunches, or pick kids up for medical or dental appointments....

Gun free zones draw these attackers....they are not looking for a gun fight, they are looking to commit murder......and not knowing how many guns they may face as soon as they attack is a deterrent against that attack.

Then, add in locking the doors, making daytime access through just one point with multiple doors that require being buzzed in through each door......blue police call boxes in the building that go directly to the police instead of through the 911 call center.....

But notice, the anti-gunners oppose all of those steps.....because they need dead children.....they know that dead children give them the most mileage in their push for banning and confiscating guns....so those things that would end mass public school shootings can't be allowed to happen......they get to much from the dead children.......

Forum List

Back