The Grammys, Macklemore, "Same Love" and the Constant Politicking of Gay...

He is right.

Sent from my iPhone using no lube, maximizing the butt hurt in right wingers

You are both Incapable of Understanding the difference between Right and Wrong... And it's people like you that have been bred that way that is ulimately going to be the downfall of this Society.

:)

peace...
when, not if, same sex marriage is recognized in every state in the near future how do you feel your life will be changed?

Directly my Life won't be Changed...

But when we begin Teaching Children as a matter of "fact" there is such a thing as (2) Dads and they are Equal to a Mom and a Dad, then we will slowly begin the deterioration of Society @ it's Core.

When Abject, Provable and Documentable Lies become not only the "truth", but are Protected in Law, a Society is on it's way down.

I am not for Lying to make people have a sense of Validation in their Deviations from what is.

It's not Society's Burden... But it looks like it's about to be.

These actions will have Consequences but most of you Fuckstains are about now and the moment and not what you are doing's effect on things.

peace...

same love - pretty simple. the love a homosexual person feels for their partner is no less powerful, no less important, and no less valid than the love a heterosexual person feels for their heterosexual partner.

and as a society we should recognize it as such.

Wrong. The latest fad in society does not get the privledge of dictating to me what is valid and what is not valid. The Word of God defines what is valid concerning marriage, etc. That may not be a convenient truth but it is the truth and there about 30 million evangelical christians in America who feel the same way. It was a matter of very poor judgment to have such an event when people were tuning in for something else.

The Word of God defines what is valid concerning marriage, etc.

Actually, the law does.

That may not be a convenient truth but it is the truth and there about 30 million evangelical christians in America who feel the same way.

And there are 300 million people in this country, many of which who don't share your viewpoint or even believe in God.

It was a matter of very poor judgment to have such an event when people were tuning in for something else.

You were free to turn the channel at that point if you didn't want to see it.

You are both Incapable of Understanding the difference between Right and Wrong... And it's people like you that have been bred that way that is ulimately going to be the downfall of this Society.

peace...
when, not if, same sex marriage is recognized in every state in the near future how do you feel your life will be changed?

But when we begin Teaching Children as a matter of "fact" there is such a thing as (2) Dads and they are Equal to a Mom and a Dad, then we will slowly begin the deterioration of Society @ it's Core.

When Abject, Provable and Documentable Lies become not only the "truth", but are Protected in Law, a Society is on it's way down.

I am not for Lying to make people have a sense of Validation in their Deviations from what is.

These actions will have Consequences but most of you Fuckstains are about now and the moment and not what you are doing's effect on things.

peace...

what possible negative consequence could there be to recognizing the love and commitment of two people?

same love - pretty simple. the love a homosexual person feels for their partner is no less powerful, no less important, and no less valid than the love a heterosexual person feels for their heterosexual partner.

and as a society we should recognize it as such.

Wrong. The latest fad in society does not get the privledge of dictating to me what is valid and what is not valid. The Word of God defines what is valid concerning marriage, etc. That may not be a convenient truth but it is the truth and there about 30 million evangelical christians in America who feel the same way. It was a matter of very poor judgment to have such an event when people were tuning in for something else.

you are free to feel as you please, but the world is passing you by and leaving you behind.

They broke Kansas statute by circumventing a licensed physician with the donor relationship, and the Law clearly states that a donor is legally considered father unless a licensed physician is involved.

They fucked up.

The judge should have used some discretion, but the parties involved should have done things properly as well.

Here's a question...

article-2255241-16B3F721000005DC-925_634x436.jpg

Angela Bauer and former partner Jennifer Schreiner (right)

bauer-and-schreiner3-300x280.jpg

Is this the same Jennifer Schreiner?
Jennifer Schreiner | People on the Move - Wichita Business Journal

Looks like it to me.

If it is the same Jennifer Schreiner shouldn't she ponying up to pay the $6K?

They broke Kansas statute by circumventing a licensed physician with the donor relationship, and the Law clearly states that a donor is legally considered father unless a licensed physician is involved.

They fucked up.

The judge should have used some discretion, but the parties involved should have done things properly as well.

Here's a question...

Looks like it to me.

You'll confuse them... :rofl:

Oh wait, you already Confused the Wigger... :thup:

peace...

They fucked up.

Here's a question...

Looks like it to me.

well you know, had they been allowed to marry she would be.

peace...

what possible negative consequence could there be to recognizing the love and commitment of two people?

That's not what is being done... What is being done is calling something Equal to something it is not and doing so in Law.

Law should not be based on Lies or trying to Assists Deviants in Finding a Validation in their Choices that are Naturally Lacking in Validation.

Society should never say something is that it isn't simply to please any number of people.

Man and Man and Woman and Woman are Inherently, Factually, and Naturally Unequal to Man and Woman.

To say otherwise is to Lie... God Forbid this Nation starts basing new Law in Abject Lies.

peace...

peace...

That's not what is being done... What is being done is calling something Equal to something it is not and doing so in Law.

Law should not be based on Lies or trying to Assists Deviants in Finding a Validation in their Choices that are Naturally Lacking in Validation.

Society should never say something is that it isn't simply to please any number of people.

Man and Man and Woman and Woman are Inherently, Factually, and Naturally Unequal to Man and Woman.

To say otherwise is to Lie... God Forbid this Nation starts basing new Law in Abject Lies.

peace...
i get that you think it's unequal. i disagree. but even if you're right, even if they aren't the same what are the negative consequences of recognizing the love and commitment between two homosexuals in the same legal way we recognize the love and commitment of two heterosexuals?

Nah dumbass. The question marks meant: point being?

Still dont see the fucking point. A con artist was a con artist? Oooow wow, got um coach.

Not short, bald or have ever worn eyeliner so your fantasies are destroyed by reality, Chewbacca.

:lmao:

I've seen ya... you are short and bald and you were wearing eyeliner...

Pre-op.

And you ain't the Man of the House as I seem to remember a certain feline describe you...

peace...

Forum List

Back