The GOP refuses to fight fire with fire.

in this case the eating their own amounts to locust going through your crop. normally i agree but now the damange and debt being caused is spilling out far past eating their own.
Not really. Whatever damage they cause is not yet irreparable, but if they are allowed to focus the internal hate towards the external target (conservatives) they might maintain power in 2022. Silence now means plenty of time to drive that wedge and ensure they lose in 2022.

Not really. Whatever damage they cause is not yet irreparable, but if they are allowed to focus the internal hate towards the external target (conservatives) they might maintain power in 2022. Silence now means plenty of time to drive that wedge and ensure they lose in 2022.
meanwhile spending trillions in pet projects. the avg debt per person is already closing in on $90k.

sienma from AZ is one of the few sane democrats out there not drunk on power grabs and passive aggressive hostile takeovers.

until more of those come up and challenge the direction of the dem party, they will simply continue to change the rules to make it legal to steal.

look at CA. it's legal to steal now.

Ok. So McConnell wanted to make Obama a one term president. So what? He didn't try to remove him .

The winner of the 2020 election had been determined. Disrupting a ceremony wasn't going to change that
When the GOP won back the House in 2010, they started investigating every leaf that fell from Tree Obama looking for a reason to impeach him.

It was a fascist tactic to use a violence mob to intimidate Congress and attack the Constitutional process,.

When the GOP won back the House in 2010, they started investigating every leaf that fell from Tree Obama looking for a reason to impeach him.

It was a fascist tactic to use a violence mob to intimidate Congress and attack the Constitutional process,.
Now that Democrats have started to make impeachment a political tool, you have only them to thank when Biden, then Harris are impeached in 2023.

Now that Democrats have started to make impeachment a political tool, you have only them to thank when Biden, then Harris are impeached in 2023.

It was the Neo-GOP who accepted the corruption of strong arming a foreign leader into acting against a domestic political enemy of the party in power, as well as being responsible for the Jan 6th siege of Congress.

Sure...there wasn't even a demonstration of any sort either? All of those people were just crisis actors, right?
"Demonstration?" Why are you assholes always changing the terms you use? Answere: because you know you're lying.

It was the Neo-GOP who accepted the corruption of strong arming a foreign leader into acting against a domestic political enemy of the party in power, as well as being responsible for the Jan 6th siege of Congress.
Even I don't blame blame Biden/Xi for that tiff in January, but you might be on to something, as that's the only foreign leader influencing American politicians. Ask Feinstein or Swalwell.

Sorry - I won't click on AmericanStinker

• Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources, and several failed fact checks.

Even I don't blame blame Biden/Xi for that tiff in January, but you might be on to something, as that's the only foreign leader influencing American politicians. Ask Feinstein or Swalwell.

I blame Trump for his corruption and I blame his enablers for allowing it.

"...just say that the election was corrupt, leave the rest to me and the R Congressmen"

Shows a pattern of this corrupt behavior, and puts into perspective what the witnesses said about the Corrupt President wanting just the announcement of an investigation of Biden!

"...just say that the election was corrupt, leave the rest to me and the R Congressmen"

Shows a pattern of this corrupt behavior, and puts into perspective what the witnesses said about the Corrupt President wanting just the announcement of an investigation of Biden!
Even after Trump was exonerated, you still blame him? Wow!

What corruption?

Even after Trump was exonerated, you still blame him? Wow!
Funny stuff. The White Wash the Neo-GOP gave him is wearing off. He did what he did. If you accept that type of leveraged power play being used against the opposition political party as normal politics, then that's on you.

Funny stuff. The White Wash the Neo-GOP gave him is wearing off. He did what he did. If you accept that type of leveraged power play being used against the opposition political party as normal politics, then that's on you.
Biden is the one getting the "whitewash," douchebag.

What "powerplay" are you talking about? Biden and Pisslosi are the only ones with any power. The Republicans are the opposition party.

I knew you couldn't name any corruption.

Who are the "demrats" and where is this "one party collectivist state" you speak of. I see a nation rising up from the heel of the wannabe authoritarian dictator who tried to stage a coup on January 6th.

The Republican Party has become a fascist anti-democratic anti-Constitutional cult of personality.
Another stone cold gutless liar heard from.

Forum List

Back