The GOP refuses to fight fire with fire.

Actually the Reps have fought fire with fire... succumbing to the same lies, propaganda tactics, extremism, polarization, division, toxic dysfunction, and cult-like thinking as the Dems. That's the actual problem, both sides have jumped the rails and there are no adults left... just toddlers with a black and white mentality screaming "but it's their fault!" Quit being played by the partisan con.
This is the most sane thing...I think....that has ever been written on these forums. Kudos.

the demrats act with impunity on most everything and the GOP sits on the sidelines for the most part.
LOL, The linked-to article is hilarious. Here is the very first para:

When Donald Trump won the Presidency in 2016, it was a rude awakening for Democrats. It was time for the Democrats to humbly look inward regarding the reasons they lost the working class and middle America. The Democrats urgently needed to embark on a course of rectification, lest they became politically irrelevant.

How did the Democrats react in reality?

Like the jilted lover who cannot accept rejection, they refused to concede that the public had voted against them. They were unequivocal that the fault was not theirs or that of their policies. The voter was called a bigot.

-----
Here is a Republican party that just a few months ago refused to accept voters' verdict to the point of staging an insurrection, and yet, without a trace of irony, they are still pointing fingers at how the Dems behaved in 2016!!!

Trumptards - so easy to make fun of them!!! :auiqs.jpg:

I don't know the difference???

They were all Republicans attempting to stop the certification of Biden as president and you know it.
Don't insult my intelligence again.
Next you'll be saying it was a peaceful protest after people were killed.
You republicans refuse to accept you supported the insurrection totally and now back away from it.
How do you know it was all Republicans? Did they ask all of them their political ideology?

Ahh...much like the BLM protests..."they just got out of hand"!!! LOL

One could try to argue that but they would be batshit-stupid. So its not surprising that you're arguing it.
Actually, what the democrats did really could be considered an attempted coup, maybe not necessarily violent, but, they did, for 4 years, work continuously to remove an elected president from power. They would have succeeded had they had a senate majority.

Yeah, sure. It was all the black Antifa protesting because Trump lost the election!!! :itsok:
So, its a certainty that the rioters at the capitol were all Republicans, because it was viewed as a "republican cause", but all the riots that happened over the last 2 years can't be pinned all on democrats because those riots were viewed as a "democrat cause"??

Actually, what the democrats did really could be considered an attempted coup, maybe not necessarily violent, but, they did, for 4 years, work continuously to remove an elected president from power. They would have succeeded had they had a senate majority.
Sorry sonny. Not a coup.
Impeachment is defined in the Constitution.
So is what happened on 1/6.
The difference being that one results in the removal of an elected official and the other results in your 1/6 heroes, including Trump, being banned from serving ever again.

How do you know it was all Republicans? Did they ask all of them their political ideology?

You have to be kidding.
I know your embarrassed about the whole mess but don't insult my intelligence again.
Do you think trump was appealing to drmocrats when he urged them to go?
Why would democrats do that after winning the election.

In fact, not one Democrat participated in that. Not one. They were all raving lunatic fascist republicans wanting to overturn the Democratic process on which the country was founded.
Yet you as a bitter defeated republican now question the politics of the crowd and virtually admitting it was a peaceful protest. Don't make me vomit.

Yeah, nothing like one party trying to make the President of the other party a "one term President." Didn't McConnell come out and say that was the goal...to make Obama a 1 term president?

If you believe that is a coup...you should change your handle to "Thisisanidiot"

Yeah, nothing like one party trying to make the President of the other party a "one term President." Didn't McConnell come out and say that was the goal...to make Obama a 1 term president?

If you believe that is a coup...you should change your handle to "Thisisanidiot"

The embarrassment of the whole episode is overwhelming them now.
They will never accept trump was an idiot
Which is fine by me. There's nothing more pleasurable than continually reminding them of it.
I want to do them slowly. There must be fun in this for every Democrat.

So, its a certainty that the rioters at the capitol were all Republicans, because it was viewed as a "republican cause", but all the riots that happened over the last 2 years can't be pinned all on democrats because those riots were viewed as a "democrat cause"??

Ummm no.

Hundreds of "trump" flags, hundereds of red MAGA hats, hundreds of t-shirts in support of Mara-Lard-Ass....

No such thing happened en masse at the BLM riots.

Ummm no.

Hundreds of "trump" flags, hundereds of red MAGA hats, hundreds of t-shirts in support of Mara-Lard-Ass....

No such thing happened en masse at the BLM riots.
Democrats can't get ahold of trump shirts and signs?

Im just pointing out the double standard that, the left was claiming that all the violence and destruction during the riots were from trump supporting plants, but now there are claims that some antifa may have been a part of the damage at the capitol, and now the left says thats not possible.

You have to be kidding.
I know your embarrassed about the whole mess but don't insult my intelligence again.
Do you think trump was appealing to drmocrats when he urged them to go?
Why would democrats do that after winning the election.

In fact, not one Democrat participated in that. Not one. They were all raving lunatic fascist republicans wanting to overturn the Democratic process on which the country was founded.
Yet you as a bitter defeated republican now question the politics of the crowd and virtually admitting it was a peaceful protest. Don't make me vomit.
In fact, not one Democrat participated in that. Not one.

How do you know? The left was sure it was republican plants who were causing the destruction during all the riots for the last 2 years. How is it not possible that maybe some dems blended in to the demonstrations at the capitol with the intention of pinning it on Republicans?

Democrats can't get ahold of trump shirts and signs?
Oh brother
Im just pointing out the double standard that, the left was claiming that all the violence and destruction during the riots were from trump supporting plants, but now there are claims that some antifa may have been a part of the damage at the capitol, and now the left says thats not possible.

There is no double standard

The 1/6 rioters did it because of politics
The BLM rioters did not.

Yes, he did say that. Did they ever file articles of impeachment, or even start an impeachment inquiry? The republican had the house and never attempted an impeachment.

McConnell was trying to make Obama a one term president by trying to make him ineffective through legislation. They never tried to oust him.

Dems, on the other hand, were hinting impeachment as soon as trump was in office, possibly even before inauguration. Then they did impeachment him, twice, with no actual evidence of a crime. They impeached him on a hunch, and a report that never actually said trump was guilty of collusion.

Yes, he did say that. Did they ever file articles of impeachment, or even start an impeachment inquiry? The republican had the house and never attempted an impeachment.
Maybe because Obama didn't do anything impeachable. There's a thought.
McConnell was trying to make Obama a one term president by trying to make him ineffective through legislation. They never tried to oust him.

Dems, on the other hand, were hinting impeachment as soon as trump was in office, possibly even before inauguration. Then they did impeachment him, twice, with no actual evidence of a crime. They impeached him on a hunch, and a report that never actually said trump was guilty of collusion.
The evidence was plentiful and it was presented. Hence the 2nd impeachment actually got GOP support.

Oh brother

There is no double standard

The BLM rioters did not.
Oh brother

What...it's a legitimate observation. You claim the rioters couldn't have been democrats because they had trump gear...dems can buy that stuff too.

The BLM rioters did not.

The argument isn't about why they did it, its about, potentially, who did it. You guys seem to be certain that right wingers were responsible for the riot damage across the country, and discount the possibility that left wingers could have infiltrated the 1/6 riot. Yeah, I'd say thats a double standard.

The evidence was plentiful and it was presented. Hence the 2nd impeachment actually got GOP support.

Well, there was fast and furious.

In both impeachments, evidence was circumstantial. In the first one, there was no report or evidence that ever said conclusively that trump collided with Russia.

In the second impeachment, again, you took circumstance and used it as the basis for impeachment. You omitted "peacefully and patriotically", and pasted a bunch of unrelated statements together to fabricate a narrative.

Even if trump had intended to rile up the crowd, there is no evidence of him ever telling those people to go break in to the capitol. I mean, if you are going to use him saying they need to "fight" then we have a lot of politicians we need to be recalling.

How do you know? The left was sure it was republican plants who were causing the destruction during all the riots for the last 2 years. How is it not possible that maybe some dems blended in to the demonstrations at the capitol with the intention of pinning it on Republicans?

Not interested in that. The capitol riots were all republicans and you know it. Why don't you acknowledge that instead of attempting to link dems to anything like it.
Trump orchestrated it, promoted it and you all fell for it thinking it would result in a change of government. You all failed. You are no more patriots than my dog.
You supported the only insurrection against democracy recorded in our history and now you are pleading not guilty.
Don't make me vomit you hypocrite.

Forum List

Back