The GOP refuses to fight fire with fire.

Trump fought fire with fire and Dems cried and ran home to their mommas complaining Trump was picking on them.
I liked that Trump took no crap from the media and left wing. I just wish he would have been a little more selective when he went in all out attack mode.

I don’t know how many times I’d e listening to him speak and he’d be doing a great job then get sidetracked and say something that just was inexplicable.

Trump raised taxes on the wealthy with the SALT cap and Dems squealed like stuck pigs.
He did increase taxes on the rich. He also lowered tax rates for the lower income people who still pay federal income tax.

the demrats act with impunity on most everything and the GOP sits on the sidelines for the most part.
Ah derrr

Republicans are spineless cowards
Uniparty Republicans are just fake opposition

Good morning sleepy head

It's hard to do God's work when you're in the Congressional minority.
I still give the Senate GOP kudos for blocking any major Dimm legislative efforts up to now.
Coolio keen!.....:dance:

What gods work?
Where is his political agenda?
What a load of crap.

This is why nothing will get solved through liberalism. They do not tolerate different views.

When you talk about tolerance, did you include the smashing of the capitol by republicans as being tolerant?
We're democrats intolerant by ensuring democracy was carried out as per the cobstitution?

Are you pleased you stuck your nose in. I am.

The Republicans only act in their own interest. Tax cuts, judges, gerrymandering, voter suppression, etc.
The Democrats are the only party working to preserve the very institutions and economic drivers of our people and the processes that make our society function.

Hahaha. Too funny.

Actually the Reps have fought fire with fire... succumbing to the same lies, propaganda tactics, extremism, polarization, division, toxic dysfunction, and cult-like thinking as the Dems. That's the actual problem, both sides have jumped the rails and there are no adults left... just toddlers with a black and white mentality screaming "but it's their fault!" Quit being played by the partisan con.

When you talk about tolerance, did you include the smashing of the capitol by republicans as being tolerant?
We're democrats intolerant by ensuring democracy was carried out as per the cobstitution?

OMG.

the demrats act with impunity on most everything and the GOP sits on the sidelines for the most part.

I don't see that changing while Republicans who heed this advice on leadership are viewed as RINOs:
1628040638184.png

The capitol riot was a freak event. Liberals never can tolerate disagreement

More right wing fake news.

That wasn’t Republicans. That was people who opposed the political establishment.

You don’t know the difference, huh?

Forum List

Back