The GOP refuses to fight fire with fire.

Who are the "demrats" and where is this "one party collectivist state" you speak of. I see a nation rising up from the heel of the wannabe authoritarian dictator who tried to stage a coup on January 6th.

The Republican Party has become a fascist anti-democratic anti-Constitutional cult of personality.

Did you 'do' Swalwell, too? :whipg:

Is that why Obama was President when the greatest transfer of wealth occurred in 2009? To be fair, Trump surpassed that in 2020 and then Biden, not to be sitting idle, jumped into the largest ever in 2021.

Seems to me neither party gives a damn about the poor or working class, that is why both parties agreed to those three largest transfers in wealth ever.
Poverty was just cut in half. The answer has been shown. Wages are rising significantly for the first time in decades. That weren’t the Repubs.

Poverty was just cut in half. The answer has been shown. Wages are rising significantly for the first time in decades. That weren’t the Repubs.
I get it, as long as crumbs are being thrown to the minions the great transfer of wealth will continue, political parties are smart that way.

I get it, as long as crumbs are being thrown to the minions the great transfer of wealth will continue, political parties are smart that way.
All that matters is party. My side good, the other side pure evil.

There are very few left on this board that are not hyper partisan idiots.

the demrats act with impunity on most everything and the GOP sits on the sidelines for the most part.
I get it. The aRepublicans think that they can attract a broader base by not constantly going on the attack.
The problem is, that the FNC owns the corporate media and they mostly report what’s fed to them. No matter what the Republicans do, they are portrayed as the enemy.

When I was a freshman in college I went to a dry liberal state school. I was taking political science classes. One professor was a left wing as you could get, but also a partisan hack. All she did was rail against every Republican president since Lincoln.

On the third day of class after one of her rants I said “Dr Falley, we get it. No Republican president has ever done anything good for the country.” She immediately left the classroom in tears.

the demrats act with impunity on most everything and the GOP sits on the sidelines for the most part.

EXACTLY!

The Republicans only act in their own interest. Tax cuts, judges, gerrymandering, voter suppression, etc.
The Democrats are the only party working to preserve the very institutions and economic drivers of our people and the processes that make our society function.
All you got to do is cut the taxes in half to prove your bellicose remarks. You can not of course.

The Republicans only act in their own interest. Tax cuts, judges, gerrymandering, voter suppression, etc.
The Democrats are the only party working to preserve the very institutions and economic drivers of our people and the processes that make our society function.
Trump raised taxes on the wealthy with the SALT cap and Dems squealed like stuck pigs.

Forum List

Back