The GOP needs to be given Equal Time to respond

Aw come on Buford, don't get mad because folks know you are a white, racist POS.

Actually cletus, I know YOU are a white, racist scumbag - and so does everyone else here.

You try and make black people look bad with your black face bullshit,

I'm black and I'm proud, I don't need to pretend to be anybody when I am so damn good at just being myself. We do know Buford that you are a white, racist coward.

The leftist media will be broadcasting liberal entertainment figures for hours next Wednesday, including losers like Springsteen and Gaga.

Shouldn't the Republican have a chance to respond, and show performances by conservative entertainers? Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Hank Jr., among many others could offer the American people an alternative to the Liberal Propaganda.

Are you joking?

The leftist media will be broadcasting liberal entertainment figures for hours next Wednesday, including losers like Springsteen and Gaga.

Shouldn't the Republican have a chance to respond, and show performances by conservative entertainers? Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Hank Jr., among many others could offer the American people an alternative to the Liberal Propaganda.

GOP is dead and represents interests of billionaires and satanists only

Let them buy some air time or make news worth covering that day.

Biden didn't buy this time on the networks. He was given it.

What ever happened to the liberal advocacy for the Fairness Doctrine? Give the people a chance to counter this extremist propaganda.

Who would you like see perform? Koonye West, 50 Cents, Lil Coon.
Oogah-Buh-gah

Sue Weeeeee

I'm black and I'm proud, I don't need to pretend to be anybody when I am so damn good at just being myself. We do know Buford that you are a white, racist coward.

You're white in blackface in order to defame decent black people.

You have created a persona of a scumbag racist pile of shit in order to try and make it appear that all black people are racists piles of shit. But most black people are actually decent, hard working Americans.

You're a scumbag, probably an Aryan Nations prison bitch.

Aw come on Buford, don't get mad because folks know you are a white, racist POS.

Actually cletus, I know YOU are a white, racist scumbag - and so does everyone else here.

I'm white and I'm proud, why the black racism is fine but the white one no-no?

GOP is dead and represents interests of billionaires and satanists only

So you are an advocate of a 1-party system? If the GOP is dead, that only leaves the Far Left.

You're white in blackface in order to defame decent black people.

Is that all you've got numbnuts.

You have created a persona of a scumbag racist pile of shit in order to try and make it appear that all black people are racists piles of shit. But most black people are actually decent, hard working Americans.

You're a scumbag, probably an Aryan Nations prison bitch.

Come on Buford is this really what you have been reduced to.

Good you should be proud, why wouldn't you be?

Yes, I'm proud although I have some black friends.

What does having black friends have to do with you being proud to be white.

Respond? To a celebration?

I've said this before: tRumplings smoke too much crack.

If you have "black friends" and not just "friends" you're a racistm

Can't proud whites have black friends?

Why do you demand this now?

Why didn't trump or the bush boy or bush the first or any of the other republican presidents invite liberal performers to their inauguration?

Why don't republicans give liberals equal time?

Why do you demand other people do what you yourselves refuse to do?

On a personal note, very few people want to see those has been washed up musicians.

If you want to see them perform take a crow bar to your wallet, buy a ticket to one of their concerts then go to it and enjoy the evening.

You don't have any right to demand anything from the inauguration. Especially things you and your own party are not willing to do.

Can't proud whites have black friends?

Sure they can, why do you feel the need to tell folks you have them.

Why do you demand this now?

Why didn't trump or the bush boy or bush the first or any of the other republican presidents invite liberal performers to their inauguration?

Why don't republicans give liberals equal time?

Why do you demand other people do what you yourselves refuse to do?

On a personal note, very few people want to see those has been washed up musicians.

If you want to see them perform take a crow bar to your wallet, buy a ticket to one of their concerts then go to it and enjoy the evening.

You don't have any right to demand anything from the inauguration. Especially things you and your own party are not willing to do.

Why should Americans be able to see Pro-American entertainers?

America's new crown prince, Hunter Biden, is no Trumpster.

America's new crown prince, Hunter Biden, is no Trumpster.

So you are saying he is not a Trump Humper, meaning what exactly?

Forum List

Back