The GOP needs to be given Equal Time to respond

The leftist media will be broadcasting liberal entertainment figures for hours next Wednesday, including losers like Springsteen and Gaga.

Shouldn't the Republican have a chance to respond, and show performances by conservative entertainers? Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Hank Jr., among many others could offer the American people an alternative to the Liberal Propaganda.

Why? Did the Dems at Trump’s? come on. Inaugurations are celebrations of a win.

Just put on your pink pussy hats bearskins and face paint and have a jolly old protest. But the leave the armements at home.

The Baghdad Bob's had nothing but radical haters speak during Trump's inauguration.

I think little Chrissy Matthews shit himself and smeared it in his hair on air because he was so distraught that the peasants had their man in office.

Whew, the man of the Oligarchs choice is in now, but to normal...

The leftist media will be broadcasting liberal entertainment figures for hours next Wednesday, including losers like Springsteen and Gaga.

Shouldn't the Republican have a chance to respond, and show performances by conservative entertainers? Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Hank Jr., among many others could offer the American people an alternative to the Liberal Propaganda.

Oh, I agree. And to be fair you can take over AM talk radio for your broadcast. Take Rush, and the boys off the air. After all, it's the only place where these assclowns can find an audience.

You Nazis are so funny.

Rush Limbaugh has a larger audience than all the Baghdad Bobs on MSNBCCP and CCPNN COMBINED.

Madcow would KILL to get 5% of Limbaugh's audience.

Let them buy some air time or make news worth covering that day.

Biden didn't buy this time on the networks. He was given it.

What ever happened to the liberal advocacy for the Fairness Doctrine? Give the people a chance to counter this extremist propaganda.

Who would you like see perform? Koonye West, 50 Cents, Lil Coon.

Just put on your pink pussy hats bearskins and face paint and have a jolly old protest. But the leave the armements at home.

The Baghdad Bob's had nothing but radical haters speak during Trump's inauguration.

I think little Chrissy Matthews shit himself and smeared it in his hair on air because he was so distraught that the peasants had their man in office.

Privileged Oligarchs are more of a Russian thing, as trump being a supporter of Putin favored that sort of thing. Trump and Putin are persona non grata now.

I think Trump is much much closer to a man of the Oligarchs than any other - look how much money, tax breaks and pardons went to his big business cronies. 2.5 million of taxpayer money went to his own businesses during his administration.

Actually oligarch might be the wrong term. Kleptocrats.

Oh, I agree. And to be fair you can take over AM talk radio for your broadcast. Take Rush, and the boys off the air. After all, it's the only place where these assclowns can find an audience.

You Nazis are so funny.

Rush Limbaugh has a larger audience than all the Baghdad Bobs on MSNBCCP and CCPNN COMBINED.

Then what are you cheeto-suckers complaining about this today? You own talk radio, Sinclaire, Faux, OANN, and Newsmax. Stop yer bitchin loser.

You Nazis are so funny.

Then what are you cheeto-suckers complaining about this today? You own talk radio, Sinclaire, Faux, OANN, and Newsmax. Stop yer bitchin loser.

Just pointing out what fucking liars you Nazis are, and what absurd clowns you are.

Privileged Oligarchs are more of a Russian thing, as trump being a supporter of Putin favored that sort of thing. Trump and Putin are persona non grata now.

Yeah, did Jack and Mark give you permission to say that?

Putin has Biden in his pocket, as every despot on the planet does.
Not sure who Jack and Mark are. Trump is the only Putin puffer I know of.

They are catering to the average IQ of Liberals.

Let them buy some air time or make news worth covering that day.

Biden didn't buy this time on the networks. He was given it.

What ever happened to the liberal advocacy for the Fairness Doctrine? Give the people a chance to counter this extremist propaganda.

Who would you like see perform? Koonye West, 50 Cents, Lil Coon.
Oogah-Buh-gah

[
I think Trump is much much closer to a man of the Oligarchs than any other

So that's why Zuckerburg, Gates, Cook. Posobeic, and Bezos all backed Trump?

Oh wait - you're a Nazi - you're lying

- look how much money, tax breaks and pardons went to his big business cronies. 2.5 million of taxpayer money went to his own businesses during his administration.

Actually oligarch might be the wrong term. Kleptocrats.

Pardons went to those you Nazis were persecuting. Obviously the Oligarchs view Quid Pro as the more profitable choice, as every fucking one of them view Xi's man as pliable - purchasable.

Not sure who Jack and Mark are. Trump is the only Putin puffer I know of.

Sure you don't.

The Oligarchs own America and have revoked the Constitution, to your delight.
I thought the most of the ones that wanted to revoke the Constitution were being a arrested since the 6th of January, not counting trump who has scheduled his last flight on AF1 for the 20th.
Since you seem to be on a first name basis with them, you can tell me who jack and mark are.

Aw come on Buford, don't get mad because folks know you are a white, racist POS.

Actually cletus, I know YOU are a white, racist scumbag - and so does everyone else here.

You try and make black people look bad with your black face bullshit,

I'm black and I'm proud, I don't need to pretend to be anybody when I am so damn good at just being myself. We do know Buford that you are a white, racist coward.

Forum List

Back