NRA Files for Bankruptcy

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I guess their hands are cold and dead now...

National Rifle Association says it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The National Rifle Association on Friday said in a statement that it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court as part of a restructuring plan.

The gun rights advocacy group said it would restructure as a Texas nonprofit to exit what it said was a “a corrupt political and regulatory environment in New York,” where it is currently registered.

National Rifle Association says it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court | Reuters

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The National Rifle Association on Friday said in a statement that it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court as part of a restructuring plan.

The gun rights advocacy group said it would restructure as a Texas nonprofit to exit what it said was a “a corrupt political and regulatory environment in New York,” where it is currently registered.

National Rifle Association says it has filed bankruptcy petitions in U.S. court | Reuters
Good then they can get back in the black....

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Many companies and corporations file bankruptcy when they are restructuring their business. It's a legal tactic used all the time.
Not really a big deal. ... :cool:
Its called I cant pay my debts so I am going to get rid of them but you whine if student loans are forgiven.

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We have 5 gun stores in my town all have waiting lists to get in...
You must live in a really fucked up town. I can get into any of the gun stores in my area without a waiting list.
I've never heard of having to have an appointment to buy a firearm..
Right? I live in CA and they are probably the most strict in the US.
Hell, you can buy firearms all over around here even when you go eat at a restaurant they have file cards on poster boards with ads..

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Reaction score

A page out of Trump's playbook so they can stiff the folks they owe money to.

9thIDdoc

Gold Member
Reaction score

Great! The NRA deserves a far better home base than NY.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List