What Happened To "Honest Joe"?

President Joe Biden's promises are turning into lies.​

But, whatabout Trump?

What happened to Trump's Make America Great Again promise?

Was our nation more or less racist under his Administration?
Was our nation more healthy under Trump's leadership?
Was our nation's economy stronger under Trump's leadership during a pandemic?
Was our nation faced with Domestic Enemies more or less during his last year in office?
Was the White House more or less in Chaos during Trump's four years in office?
Was the Trump, members of his Administration and his family grifters?
Were more members of the Trump circle indicted, convicted and never punished when Trump set them free?
Was Trumpism working to form a more perfect Union
Was Trump seeking to establish justice?
Was Trump working to insure Domestic Tranquility?
Did Trump provide for the common defence?
Did Trump and his supporters in the several states secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity?

Hell No! In fact Trump rejected/ignored and abused each of the bullet points in the Mission Statement left to us by the Signers of the Constitution in the Preamble.

Last edited:
Independentthinker Biden only looked honest to people who were willfully ignorant of BIden's 5 decades of false accusations, plagiary, and fabricated accomplishments. It's all there in plain view. Of course Democrats don't analyze anything they just sit mouths agape accepting the regurgitated puke fed to them by Democrat-controlled media.

What happened to Trump's Make America Great Again promise?

Was our nation more or less racist under his Administration?
Was our nation more healthy under Trump's leadership?
Was our nation's economy stronger under Trump's leadership during a pandemic?
Was our nation faced with Domestic Enemies more or less during his last year in office?
Was the White House more or less in Chaos during Trump's four years in office?
Was the Trump, members of his Administration and his family grifters?
Were more members of the Trump circle indicted, convicted and never punished when Trump set them free?
Was Trumpism working to form a more perfect Union/
Was Trump seeking to establish justice?
Was Trump working to insure Domestic Tranquility?
Did Trump provide for the common defence?
Did Trump and his supporters in the several states secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity? Hell No!
You even dare go there after the Biden crime families raking in millions from Russia and China?? Wow just wow, the left's hypocrisy and lack of shame is off the charts.

What Happened To "Honest Joe"?​

I started thinking as I was coming over here, why is it that Joe Biden is the first in his family ever to go to a university? [Pointing to his wife in the audience:] Why is it that my wife who is sitting out there in the audience is the first in her family to ever go to college? Is it because our fathers and mothers were not bright? Is it because I'm the first Biden in a thousand generations to get a college and a graduate degree that I was smarter than the rest?

Honest Joe was never honest, nor smart either. This guy is a foot-soldier in politics, doing what his party tells him to do, without the wit or judgement to make any good decisions by himself. He knows how to look good, smile and be friendly or tough and stern when needed, and his stock in trade is the one-liner. He's a TV politician that lives on soundbites without any foundation in reason. He never knows what to do, somebody has to direct him. Which made him the perfect candidate in 2020 against Trump. The dems knew they couldn't win with Bernie, so they turned to a guy that could if they managed the election effectively. And frankly, Trump helped them by doing more damage than good to his own cause IMHO.

You even dare go there after the Biden crime families raking in millions from Russia and China?? Wow just wow, the left's hypocrisy and lack of shame is off the charts.
Do you have evidence to prove the post you've written above is beyond a reasonable doubt? If so post the evidence, probative evidence not some tabloid on the Internet or an echo of other trump supporters. If not, STFU and prove to be a damn liar.

Tell the readers the whereabouts of the millions given to the "Biden Crime Famlies" (how many "Families" does Joe Biden have). If you can't account for these millions, you are proved to be a damn liar, aka a spreader of BIG LIES and Conspiracy Stories - stories, not theories since a theory is not the fiction you and the rest of the Trumpanzees claim to attest.

You are one of many assholes who thrive on echoes of lies; you are deplorable, corrupt and disgusting.

Honest Joe was never honest, nor smart either. This guy is a foot-soldier in politics, doing what his party tells him to do, without the wit or judgement to make any good decisions by himself. He knows how to look good, smile and be friendly or tough and stern when needed, and his stock in trade is the one-liner. He's a TV politician that lives on soundbites without any foundation in reason. He never knows what to do, somebody has to direct him. Which made him the perfect candidate in 2020 against Trump. The dems knew they couldn't win with Bernie, so they turned to a guy that could if they managed the election effectively. And frankly, Trump helped them by doing more damage than good to his own cause IMHO.
Good post..... except I dunno..... Romney and McCain both tried the Gentleman thing...only got them both screwed. Trump has the right approach now we just need an honest vote....not sure if it will ever be possible again no matter who the winner is.

JO

Biden only looked honest to fools and liars.
Pretty much what I was going to say, except I would have called anyone who believed that potato puppet pervert was anything of a remotely "honest" human being is a completely mindless, jabbering, bed wetting, ballot box stuffing, weapons grade stupid fucking retard whose corpse would poison the dirt it was buried in.

Good post..... except I dunno..... Romney and McCain both tried the Gentleman thing...only got them both screwed. Trump has the right approach now we just need an honest vote....not sure if it will ever be possible again no matter who the winner is.

JO

I could be wrong, let me say that up front. But I believe that an elected person has a responsibility to his/her constituents, even the ones that voted for the other guy. And his own well-being ought to come in at lest 3rd in that determination. Unfortunately, being human that doesn't happen too often, or should I say not often enough. Honestly, I believe that in McCain's case he was too enamored of his reputation for being a maverick, and that may have played too big of a part in some of his political decisions. And he took his lumps for that. As for Romney, lol I don't know what to think about that guy. My best guess is that he is guided by his own moral and religious convictions, that may in some cases not be in the best interests of his state or country or party. And he too has been vilified for that. I think there are times when you should do something that you might not agree with that might even cross your own sense of right and wrong, but you do it for the good of the country. Like voting against Trump in the impeachment trial, he should have put away his personal feelings and beliefs but he didn't do that.

As for an honest election, I doubt that we've ever had a totally honest election, or at least not that many. IMHO, there has always been and always will be a certain amount of fraud in local, state, and federal elections. The thing is to reduce it as much as possible, which I think most state legislatures are doing. Don't know how successful they will be, but at least they are trying.

Joe never made an honest buck in his life. That's nothing to be proud of. On the other hand, Trump will always be known for his extensive, promises made, promises kept list. He was someone you could count on. He always came through in spite of Democrat obstruction. We traded a luxury yacht for a rowboat with holes in it.

Forum List

Back