The GOP Field of Presidential Candidates

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
I got to confess that I am kind of pessimistic about 2024, and nothing in last night's debate changed this. I don't know what I hated most: The bickering and sniping, Fat Fuck slob Christy's stupid Donald Duck quip, the over-the-top hatred of America by the Mexican chick, or Ramaswamy's hair. I still think that DeSantis is the best out of all of them. But his poll numbers suck while Trump's number are surging. I will vote for whomever gets the nomination, and I have no reservation whatsoever about voting for Trump again. We have some issues on our side, to be sure. Though, the GOP's issues are not anywhere near as bad as the Dems have with their corrupt, sick old bastard Biden and the lobotomized fuck-up VP. How depressing it must be to be a Democrat today. Dems are miserable, humorless fucks anyway, so this has to be particularly hard on them.

If Trump is elected in the general election then the left may start a violent revolution. That is how fucked up they are. But it is not a reason to not support Trump. If we were living in normal times, I would strongly support DeSantis, just like I supported Cruz in the 2016 GOP primary. But times are not normal. We may need Trump to win in 2024 to gain the leverage we need to make the changes we need to make to cut the cancer out of our country. I am very close to going all in on this position given (1) how hard the left is pushing against Trump and his constituents, and (2) how fucking flaccid the GOP challengers are. The only candidate other than DeSantis that comes across well is Nikki Haley, but she is an establishmentarian Republican. Plus, she is a woman. I love women, even leaders. But we do not need a woman as president at this point in time. Times are tense and just one little screw up can lead to disaster.

After last night's "debate", I'm still thinking Biden got it in the bag..unless Republicans nominate Haley or Scott. Those are your two best chances.

ChatGOP was how one pundit referred to last night's debate.
Absolutely f'ing hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:

The GOP Field of Presidential Candidates​

Looks like a field of weeds to me.
https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.844e4756abd798b29c9bdd48f7f025a6?rik=4MeiIghyezzmcA&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Except Trump.

But then, even a weed looks pretty good compared to a cockroach.
1661999019752.gif

After last night's "debate", I'm still thinking Biden got it in the bag..
What's that, Jack? A bag of coke?

unless Republicans nominate Haley or Scott. Those are your two best chances.
Two best chances of losing, Jack? You wouldn't go with the guy who is kicking Biden's ass in the polls, huh?

Absolutely f'ing hilarious.
What's hilarious is the suggestion that you actually really watched the GOP debate last night!

What's that, Jack? A bag of coke?

Two best chances of losing, Jack? You wouldn't go with the guy who is kicking Biden's ass in the polls, huh?

What's hilarious is the suggestion that you actually really watched the GOP debate last night!
Joe Biden is your President until 1/20/2029 and there is NOTHING you can do about it....unless you maybe nominate Haley or Scott to go up against him. :)

Joe Biden is your President until 1/20/2029 and there is NOTHING you can do about it....

Even YOU can't be stupid enough to actually believe THAT, Mr. Mehoff! Half the DNC is pulling to resign or retire Biden while its doubtful that Joe will even make it to the general election unless in a wheelchair. You could run a dead dog against Joe and Joe would lose.

Even YOU can't be stupid enough to actually believe THAT, Mr. Mehoff! Half the DNC is pulling to resign or retire Biden while its doubtful that Joe will even make it to the general election unless in a wheelchair. You could run a dead dog against Joe and Joe would lose.
And Hillary was supposed to have parkinson's, right? Give it a rest.

A bunch of has been and never will be's sniping at Trump? How long is the GOP going to fund this disaster? Wouldn't it be fun to see Biden debate RFK (or anyone)? Why isn't the media pestering the DNC for a debate?

Take it to the bank, Freaky. There's nothing you can do to stop it if you are going to front Trump or DeSantis.
You may as well run a ham sandwich. That could probably beat Biden. :auiqs.jpg:

Take it to the bank, Freaky.
Yes Sir, Mr. MeHoff! :salute:

There's nothing you can do to stop it if you are going to front Trump or DeSantis.
Yes, there is no way the GOP's two top frontrunners can win against the stumbling bum/crook/traitor who gave us $7.00 gasoline, war in Ukraine, 3rd World Crime while carrying foreign nations as he lets Americans go rot! Just no topping that!!!

You may as well run a ham sandwich. That could probably beat Biden.
But Biden IS the ham sandwich. 🥪
If no one can beat THAT in an election, you've just proven our elections really ARE rigged.

Joe Biden is your President until 1/20/2029 and there is NOTHING you can do about it....unless you maybe nominate Haley or Scott to go up against him. :)
The country will not last until 2029 if that happens. It is what they want. They will get their way.

Forum List

Back