The "Good Ol Days"

You quoted the man saying "White men" then had to lie by adding "All." More shameless than Hillary classically replacing "Black" with "All." Doubtless, simply admitting that "Black Lives Matter" still makes you "TooAngry"!
I didn't lie, I have had hundreds of exchanges with Imtooangry. That is how he thinks. I don't know you, all I can surmise from this is that you don't think very clearly. And Black Lives Matter is a different subject altogether, try to stay focused. I'll be happy to explain to you the fraud of the century that is Black Lives Matter. Have a nice day!

You branded an entire country as Racist and then refuse to be clear about what you mean, just like all the other minority victims I have asked. This is the game that is played, it is disingenuous and wrong.
This country has always been racist. That is a fact. This country was born from lies, torture, murder and racism.
These are all facts.

I think it’s safe to say that playing the victim card and living on government handouts has not worked well for Blacks or for Native Americans these past few generations. Both communities are completely dysfunctional.

Time to take responsibility for yourselves.

I didn't lie, I have had hundreds of exchanges with Imtooangry. That is how he thinks. I don't know you, all I can surmise from this is that you don't think very clearly. And Black Lives Matter is a different subject altogether, try to stay focused. I'll be happy to explain to you the fraud of the century that is Black Lives Matter. Have a nice day!
I quoted you lying. Try reality some day.. if you dare.

That is a typical colonizer mindset.
What did I colonize, douche? My family didn't get here all that long ago, and the only trail of tears my people left behind was when I took off my stinky socks.

Forum List

Back