The "Good Ol Days"

Then there is no need to continue.
Have a nice day.
How many more interactions are you going to run from before you feel safe enough to spew your garbage without all those pesky "other people" getting in the way? Cowardice and hypocrisy are not debate tactics.

8 or face no dinner and a beating with a slotted serving spoon. Began working for the man at 12 when the rich kids were all crying about not getting enough "allowance." Nonetheless, I can read and appreciate that IM2 has his facts straight. Clearly more than the anecdotal horse patootie offered up by you and your racist "Fuck Y'all" friend from "queers and steers" land.

Whereas long before that, "the leftist gov" had already been giving white "women money to raise the little bastards without a father figure." Spoiled brats who get all John Wayne on others tend to be overcompensating for one thing or another and poor listeners.

Bullshit.
Whites weren't getting anything before the blacks.

The "Whites" you mean? You state that so boldly. As though you could back it up with, oh, I dunno,.. evidence or something! :auiqs.jpg:

So you've never heard of the 1964 war on poverty?
Read this you might learn something....

So you've never heard of the 1964 war on poverty?
Read this you might learn something....
So no evidence and.. heritage.org? Shirley, you cannot be serious :auiqs.jpg:

Good Lord you're stupid.
Oh, talking to your mirror again? Lovely, but better watch out.. Good Lord called to say she took it personally :whipg:
Heritage brands itself as a beacon of the intellectual conservative establishment; in reality, it is an organization that regularly spouts hateful ideas on par with organizations like the Family Research Council (FRC), which has earned designation from the Southern Poverty Law Center as a hate group.
Oh, and still no evidence.. I nearly forgot!

This country has always been racist. That is a fact. This country was born from lies, torture, murder and racism.
These are all facts.
More tap dancing. LOL. I'll still keep trying to find an America hater to define what they mean when they say America IS a racist country. History is history and now is now. Just because you were pulled over by a Cop for no reason and just because the convenience store clerk is rude to you does NOT mean America is a Racist country.

Somehow I wonder if we're talking about the same Planet Earth.

In 1950 white male life expectancy was 67 years. Today's black male life expectancy is 72 years. Things are better for black men today than they were for white men then. Life was harder and shorter back then for all, and now it's longer and easier for all.

Sure, u can say blacks have it harder, but then we'll have to consider Asians, Native Americans, and by far the biggest difference is the privileged life that life expectancy charts say women have. Then again, a lot of women don't see it that way...

I think I know what life is like for blacks better than you do. We can consider any population you want, but the fact remains that white men gave themselves unearned preference and privilege.

Yeah, always great to compare then and now.

View attachment 750929View attachment 750931
Lol.

You cherry picked pictures.

We all can do that.

Crime, Gangsters, pic: circa 1930's, Family of Chicago gangsters, left-right, Sam Genna, Angela Genna, Peter Genna, Tony Genna, Jim Genna and families​

crime-gangsters-pic-circa-1930s-family-of-chicago-gangsters-left-right-sam-genna-angela-genna.jpg

And the modern white crime family
R.a0676abe0c94c7bc1fe6894a7ebb348a

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Yeah, always great to compare then and now.

Forum List

Back