The "Good Ol Days"

Classic ImTooAngry thinking. All White men are this. All Black men are that. No differences in individuals. Everything is defined by skin color. What a sad little man.....
You quoted the man saying "White men" then had to lie by adding "All." More shameless than Hillary classically replacing "Black" with "All." Doubtless, simply admitting that "Black Lives Matter" still makes you "TooAngry"!

Another one moved to the ignore list.

Oh I wouldn't suggest it's the first thing you are trying to ignore ... In fact ... I implied the exact opposite.
But don't think I will be in the least bit upset you might want to remain ignorant ... How's that working out for you and Your Peoples ... :auiqs.jpg:

LUXURY!!! My brothers and I started working WITH Dad when we were SIX!!! At least we thought we were helping; he was incredibly kind. By 8 we WERE helping....by twelve we were loading and driving trucks around the factory yard.

Greg
You had a "Dad"? "Trucks"? A "factory"?? :blowpop:

Because you are a racist hypocrite.
Whoa, that's been a great food fight, but I'm still interested in the topic of the thread, whether things are better now than before. U seemed to be saying that the U.S. is just as racist now as it was in the 1950 --or something like that?

Forum List

Back