The Global Warming Fraud

Not only your comment was stupid. But I don't start to discuss another 50 years now.

The USA produces 15.7 tons CO2 per year and inhabitant. That's much to much. Reduce it. Start now. Otherwise exists the danger of an automatized positive feedback effect from natural sources too. (=A kind of CO2-explosion).
But China produces more.
And...?
I don't see any of you people bitching about China's output of CO2 only the US's.

Little child, China is doing a lot to reduce the problem. But the USA forces everyone in the world to waste more money in military structures. Enemies as well as friends. And calculated per inhabitant wastes the USA much more energy than anyone else.

Global warming, climate change whatever the fuck

¿the fuck?

you want to call it isn't about the planet its about wealth redistribution.

The wealth redestribution of superrich drug- and weapon dealers into the own oligarchic or pharaonic purses, who pay the propaganda machine, which brainwashes you? The technics of the 19th and 20th century has to be replaced with a new modern technology for the 21st and 22nd century. Why do you think this produces not wealth too? Because the USA is a nation of the past and not a nation of the future? God is always new too. Why do you all live continously in fear of change? Is this "American"? Back to the cold war or to a new world war, because it's nice to feel mighty, is not any solution.

You tell me to treat you with respect and then insult everyone else. Typical progressive loon with zero scientific knowledge.

Go to school and learn something. Right now you're just an ignorant fool.

You are using here a propaganda strategy of the Commies: "If someone says the truth then try ot destroy his reputation with whatever form of nonsense". The next step in this communistic propaganda strategy is to eliminate the critics physically.

I don't see any of you people bitching about China's output of CO2 only the US's.

Little child, China is doing a lot to reduce the problem. But the USA forces everyone in the world to waste more money in military structures. Enemies as well as friends. And calculated per inhabitant wastes the USA much more energy than anyone else.

¿the fuck?

The wealth redestribution of superrich drug- and weapon dealers into the own oligarchic or pharaonic purses, who pay the propaganda machine, which brainwashes you? The technics of the 19th and 20th century has to be replaced with a new modern technology for the 21st and 22nd century. Why do you think this produces not wealth too? Because the USA is a nation of the past and not a nation of the future? God is always new too. Why do you all live continously in fear of change? Is this "American"? Back to the cold war or to a new world war, because it's nice to feel mighty, is not any solution.

You tell me to treat you with respect and then insult everyone else. Typical progressive loon with zero scientific knowledge.

You are using here a propaganda strategy of the Commies: "If someone says the truth then try ot destroy his reputation with whatever form of nonsense". The next step in this communistic propaganda strategy is to eliminate the critics physically.

No, you have made a declaration that has no basis in fact. You are quoting studies that are based entirely on computer models.

Scientific illiterates, such as yourself, don't understand that computer models are fiction.

¿the fuck?

No, you have made a declaration that has no basis in fact. You are quoting studies that are based entirely on computer models.

I quoted nothing here.

Scientific illiterates, such as yourself, don't understand that computer models are fiction.

Okay - you do not like ot reduce the CO2 emissions of the USA. Your decision? Everyone's else decision too?

Last edited:

¿the fuck?

I quoted nothing here.

Okay - you do not like ot reduce the CO2 emissions of the USA. Your decision? Everyone's else decision too?

You are so ridiculously ignorant of the facts that I can't take you seriously. The US has ALREADY reduced emissions beyond what we had agreed to. Time for the rest of the world to catch up to what we have already done.

Not only your comment was stupid. But I don't start to discuss another 50 years now.

The USA produces 15.7 tons CO2 per year and inhabitant. That's much to much. Reduce it. Start now. Otherwise exists the danger of an automatized positive feedback effect from natural sources too. (=A kind of CO2-explosion).
But China produces more.
And...?

Little child, China is doing a lot to reduce the problem. But the USA forces everyone in the world to waste more money in military structures. Enemies as well as friends.

¿the fuck?

The wealth redestribution of superrich drug- and weapon dealers into the own oligarchic or pharaonic purses, who pay the propaganda machine, which brainwashes you?
You need a new translator. The one you have is shit.

He does it on purpose.

Little child, China is doing a lot to reduce the problem. But the USA forces everyone in the world to waste more money in military structures. Enemies as well as friends.

¿the fuck?

The wealth redestribution of superrich drug- and weapon dealers into the own oligarchic or pharaonic purses, who pay the propaganda machine, which brainwashes you?

He does it on purpose.

What do I do on purpose?

¿the fuck?

He does it on purpose.

What do I do on purpose?

I just told you: 'it'.

¿the fuck?

I quoted nothing here.

Already told you.. The US HAS reduced CO2 emissions back to early 1990s levels.. THat's more than most any other country.. And that was done WITHOUT massive govt planning and scheming and intervention or cost to consumers.. Wake the fuck up....

Mod Message..

Had to delete the last 20 posts in this thread. It was an off-topic 5 way flame fest without a hint of the topic, title or OP... All 5 are now thread banned.. Don't come into Zone2 science forum and topics to assault each other...

Already told you.. The US HAS reduced CO2 emissions back to early 1990s levels.. THat's more than most any other country.. And that was done WITHOUT massive govt planning and scheming and intervention or cost to consumers.. Wake the fuck up....

Stop making so much sense before you scare the Climate Fear Mongers into actually shutting the fuck up :abgg2q.jpg:

Climate Change = Weather. It really IS as simple as that. You're welcome.

You probably DONT KNOW that US has succeeded more than the Kyoto pact countries on reducing CO2 emissions. Our emission now is back to 1990's levels... No other country has made that type of cutback...

And we DID IT with natural gas replacing coal for the most part. Because we HAVE a lot of natural gas..

Spend less time WHINING and more time studying....
no comment
Please remember this - Climate Change = Weather. Once you commit this to memory, you will be just fine. You're quite welcome.

I do not discuss with you now about the difference between climate and weather. I guess you like to say weather is chaos (non-linear matematics with many not exactly measurable variables) so climate is chaos too and in long term not calculable. But this idea is wrong. Physical phenomenons follow different natural laws depending on the size of this phenomenons (the whole is different from the parts). Who likes to describe an ocean needs not to know a lot about the chaos of water drops.
What is the ideal temperature of the planet?

¿the fuck?

Nope. That's you Climate Cultists.

Professor Calls for Death Penalty for Climate Change 'Deniers'

‘Execute’ Skeptics! Shock Call To Action: ‘At what point do we jail or execute global warming deniers’ — ‘Shouldn’t we start punishing them now?’

Stop making so much sense before you scare the Climate Fear Mongers into actually shutting the fuck up :abgg2q.jpg:
Except it won't, because the boast is a moronic boast meant for uninformed morons and only partially true. Our emissions are still very high, just as they were in the 1990s. And the tiny decrease is due , chiefly, to moving away from coal and to warmer winters. So, less coal use (oh look, an environmentalist goal, and in no small part due to use of renewables, which actually are subsidized, note the lie in his post) and warmer winters (oh look, global warming).

Except it won't, because the boast is a moronic boast meant for uninformed morons and only partially true. Our emissions are still very high, just as they were in the 1990s. And the tiny decrease is due , chiefly, to moving away from coal and to warmer winters. So, less coal use (oh look, an environmentalist goal, and in no small part due to use of renewables, which actually are subsidized, note the lie in his post) and warmer winters (oh look, global warming).

What a retarded post. The winters aren't warmer you buffoon. The switch from coal to natural gas is what has done it.

dc18920565ad4ce8f0bd8a6ac4b642a2--al-gore-global-warming-hurricane-alex.jpg

The winters aren't warmer
Wrong, as usual.
Warming winters across the United States | NOAA Climate.gov

Westwall, everyone knows you have no idea what you are talking about and just react to whatever flashes across your screen. Everyone.

"The switch"

Absolutely, that is a factor. Also, renewables. These are mathematical facts. Cry all day, and they will still be facts at ni night time.
You're claiming to speak for an awful lot of people. You don't. Just thought you should know.

Wrong, as usual.

Westwall, everyone knows you have no idea what you are talking about and just react to whatever flashes across your screen. Everyone.

"The switch"

Absolutely, that is a factor. Also, renewables. These are mathematical facts. Cry all day, and they will still be facts at ni night time.
You're claiming to speak for an awful lot of people. You don't. Just thought you should know.
Yes I do. Thanks for the outburst.

Wrong, as usual.

"The switch"

Yes I do. Thanks for the outburst.

The only outburst is yours, dude. Hyperbole and lies are all you have. Thanks for making that crystal clear.

Forum List

Back