The girls are back in town.

Allegations that didn’t pass the court of law test or the evidentiary test.
So you are neither brave nor honest enough to account for all the accumulated evidence of fraud?
Hardly surprising.
She works in a university; what were you expecting?
You don't have to work in a university to be intelligent enough to note that their court challenges have been embarrassingly deficient.
Yawn...
Let me know when you have at least a Master's in Math, Chemistry, Biology, Physics or any other hard science.

So you are neither brave nor honest enough to account for all the accumulated evidence of fraud?
Hardly surprising.
You don't have to work in a university to be intelligent enough to note that their court challenges have been embarrassingly deficient.
Yawn...
Let me know when you have at least a Master's in Math, Chemistry, Biology, Physics or any other hard science.

Don't hold your breath. I've never laid claim to any degrees.

Hardly surprising.
Yawn...

Don't hold your breath. I've never laid claim to any degrees.
I know; I appreciate your honesty.

ChiComTrump has no relationship to grace in defeat.
You know who has been bitching and whining the last four years, right?

Your remark gets instant admission into the Irony Hall of Infamy.

Ya. Trump.
No. Uneducated idiots like like you who kept yelling “Russia Russia Russia” with no proof. Just like your stupidity of calling Trump a ChiComm. No basis in reality. No surprise.

Strange. For one, I've made no mention of Russia, for another, that you think you have any capacity to judge what has a basis in reality :lol:
More lies from an uneducated moron who parroted the Russia bullshit and calls Trump a ChiComm with zero evidence. Reality? We live there. You? In an alternate reality where you think you’re anything but a lying POS.

ChiComTrump has no relationship to grace in defeat.
You know who has been bitching and whining the last four years, right?

Your remark gets instant admission into the Irony Hall of Infamy.

Ya. Trump.
No. Uneducated idiots like like you who kept yelling “Russia Russia Russia” with no proof. Just like your stupidity of calling Trump a ChiComm. No basis in reality. No surprise.

Strange. For one, I've made no mention of Russia, for another, that you think you have any capacity to judge what has a basis in reality :lol:
More lies from an uneducated moron who parroted the Russia bullshit and calls Trump a ChiComm with zero evidence. Reality? We live there. You? In an alternate reality where you think you’re anything but a lying POS.
You sound agitated.

China paid ChiCommTrump 5.4 million dollars.

Does that upset you?

Too many college degrees without a calling or profession. If people are so educated, why are they joining a labor union and punching in with a timecard at unskilled work? There’s a frat house and they cheated on their exams, or what?

Forum List

Back