The German Holocaust

All true. We fought the wrong enemy in WW2.

It's strange that most people deny that. The iron curtain. The success of the Chinese communists. The Korean and Vietnamese wars. The cold war and the U.S. nearly haven gotten into a nuclear war on at least three different occasions, etc. It takes some pretty powerful stupidity to overlook all that.

Why are you denying the christian holocaust in Russia. Holocaust denier.

Hello,

I've been away from this forum for about 7 years and have at different places tried to discuss WW 2 and the Holocaust but with little success.

My biggest problem has been in finding someone who believes the standard Holocaust narrative that can or will discuss the topic in a civil, honest and substantive manner.

Any appeal to common sense, physical realities or rational thought are met with howls of self righteous insults like "anti Semite", "Jew hater", "neo Nazi" etc. Others embrace the whole Holocaust narrative with a cult-like fanaticism

Neither I nor anyone I know denies that the Holocaust happened and that countless Jews, Communists and other real or perceived threats to the state were incarcerated and, in many cases, executed.

Anyway, I lived, studied and worked in Germany for a few years about 50 years ago when many more survivors of WW 2 and the German run camps. I suppose I was lucky enough to hear personal accounts from Holocaust survivors, former German soldiers, civilian firebombing survivors etc.
As a former soldier, I had an excellent rapport with the German war Veterans especially over wine and / or beer.

I've known a lot of soldiers of various nationalities and I honestly don't think that the Germans were any more vicious than any other nationality.

Regrettably, most all comments I've read concerning WW 2 and the Holocaust are crude regurgitations of raw Allied propaganda and hyperbolic Holocaust Industry embellishments that cannot withstand honest examination and open discussion.

Briefly put, do you think that there's anyone here who can or will discuss WW 2 and the Holocaust with honesty, civility and directly.

Thanks,

Forum List

Back