The Georgia Recount is a Travesty

bottlecap

Platinum Member
Jun 11, 2020
Not only the mistake of 9000 votes, but a shortage of Republican poll watchers.

Georgia Republican Poll Watcher Discovered Recount Error Off By More Than 9,000 Votes For Biden

“One batch was labeled 10,707 for Biden and 13 for Trump — an improbable margin even by DeKalb standards. The actual count for the batch was 1,081 for Biden and 13 for Trump,” Shafer said.

“We were limited to 1 monitor for every 10 counting tables and we were kept some distance from the tables,” he wrote. “There is no telling what we missed under these unreasonable restrictions. The miscounted batch had been signed off by two official counters.”

-----------------------------------------------

Dear USMB poster:

Since it is becoming wearisome to tell you all individually that the election is over and Biden won I have prepared this generic response:

Biden won, Trump lost, there was no cheating, grow up.

There is no need to respond except to accept the loss like an adult and move on.

Your friend
Occupied.

Dear USMB poster:

Since it is becoming wearisome to tell you all individually that the election is over and Biden won I have prepared this generic response:

There is no need to respond except to accept the loss like an adult and move on.

Your friend
Occupied.

Nice purse swing in such high heel tulip.

No matter how many recounts they lose, no matter how many court challenges they lose, no matter how many certifications they lose, the retarded Trump cult will always believe that their loss isn't because the people rejected their Orange God, but because of some retarded conspiracy theory.

So pathetic.
I don't recall Republicans standing on their pedestals lecturing Democrats during the 2000 contested election. Why are you and all the Democrats DEMANDING compliance with an obviously botched and possibly fraudulent election? Chill out and let the process work through the courts. It looks like there is no alternative except for the SCOTUS to see the case.

TDS loser thread #1068 and counting.

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

You know, when Hillary lost, she didn't spend the next month or so hollering about voter fraud like Trump has.

And, while many people didn't like the fact she lost, most accepted it and moved on, even though they despised Trump.

As far as why did Trump win in 2016, and lose in 2020? Well, in 2016, we didn't know much about him or how he would lead. In 2020 we had concrete evidence of how crappy a leader he is, and that is why he lost. I've seen and talked to many people about how they voted for him in 2016 when they thought he would be a great leader, but then voted against him this election because they had 3 1/2 years of his incompetent leadership that he constantly demonstrated.

You know, when Hillary lost, she didn't spend the next month or so hollering about voter fraud like Trump has.

And, while many people didn't like the fact she lost, most accepted it and moved on, even though they despised Trump.

As far as why did Trump win in 2016, and lose in 2020? Well, in 2016, we didn't know much about him or how he would lead. In 2020 we had concrete evidence of how crappy a leader he is, and that is why he lost. I've seen and talked to many people about how they voted for him in 2016 when they thought he would be a great leader, but then voted against him this election because they had 3 1/2 years of his incompetent leadership that he constantly demonstrated.

Matter o' fact Hillary lost the Terrible Three of Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania by a total of under 80,000 votes, all three states' margins combined. Advisers suggested she call for some recounts. She didn't.

Biden not only wiped out those 80,000 Rump votes but added over 240,000 (three times) that total margin, and all we hear from Rumpcamp is "waaaaah, wanna recount, waaaah, fraud". And then Orange Crash sits in his orifice pouting, sending whiny tweets and classlessly refusing to meet with his successor.

I dunno if that's the difference between men and women or what but it seems Rump is the whiny little bitch.

Last edited:
The Georgia recount is concluding. Guess what? Biden still wins.

Accept reality snowflake Trumpist and move on.

Last edited:
Dear USMB poster:

Your friend
Occupied.
Looking at the vote in Georgia has great significance going beyond the Presidential race.

"Georgia election audit finds 3,039 more uncounted ballots in 2 counties"

"This is in addition to 2,600 uncounted ballots previously found in Floyd County"
---------------------

No matter how many recounts they lose, no matter how many court challenges they lose, no matter how many certifications they lose, the retarded Trump cult will always believe that their loss isn't because the people rejected their Orange God, but because of some retarded conspiracy theory.

So pathetic.
I don't recall Republicans standing on their pedestals lecturing Democrats during the 2000 contested election. Why are you and all the Democrats DEMANDING compliance with an obviously botched and possibly fraudulent election? Chill out and let the process work through the courts. It looks like there is no alternative except for the SCOTUS to see the case.
Thus far...nothing has risen to the standards required for the SCOTUS to review. Maybe it goes that way..maybe not. The SCOTUS really would rather not be placed in that position.

Last edited:
Dear USMB poster:

Your friend
Occupied.
It will forever be known as the stolen election if that Mongolian Idiot is sworn in.

So pathetic.

How about 2016? Remember this?

So pathetic.

Its as predictable was water being wet.

They believed in the 'fraud' fantasy without evidence. Why would evidence convince them otherwise?

First I am actually a very good sport even in losing, But besides the Presidential race, the US election system has a systemic bias that threatens to overwhelm our democracy.

"About 98% of political contributions from internet companies this cycle went to Democrats, according to the Center for Responsive Politics."

That also includes hundreds of pro-Biden/anti TRUMP articles seen by Millions and censorship of TRUMP and his supporters.

If the situation was reversed, and TRUMP was the beneficiary of Silicone Valley, what chance would Biden have??

First I am actually a very good sport even in losing, But besides the Presidential race, the US election system has a systemic bias that threatens to overwhelm our democracy.

"About 98% of political contributions from internet companies this cycle went to Democrats, according to the Center for Responsive Politics."

That also includes hundreds of pro-Biden/anti TRUMP articles seen by Millions and censorship of TRUMP and his supporters.

If the situation was reversed, and TRUMP was the beneficiary of Silicone Valley, what chance would Biden have??

The companies didn't make these donations. Their employees did. With most of these companies based in the San Francisco bay area and Seattle.

The location has far more to do with the donations than the companies do.

So pathetic.

How about 2016? Remember this?

OK, I get it. your point is well taken.

It should be noted that Jill Stein did TRUMP a favor with those recounts as it gave his election more credibility.

They believed in the 'fraud' fantasy without evidence. Why would evidence convince them otherwise?
The game that you and the Left are playing is obvious. Human error (maybe, maybe not) and machine error resulting in 10s of thousands of votes erroneously cast for Biden isn't "fraud" it's just "errors", so that's just fine. It isn't going to work.

The game that you and the Left are playing is obvious. Human error (maybe, maybe not) and machine error resulting in 10s of thousands of votes erroneously cast for Biden isn't "fraud" it's just "errors", so that's just fine. It isn't going to work.

So biden's lead suddenly dropped by 10,000 votes?

Forum List

Back