The future of deeds of witches?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Witches are usually in fairy tales, but there are plenty of practicing witches in real life too, sacrificing and killing various things. Ritual murder being a prominent crime statistic worldwide. It can be debated whether or not they move evil powers with the practice, but it is physically evident, both in ordinary life and in courts of law, that their practices are evil. Knowing this, and considering their evil results, why does every witch story erase all the evil deeds of a witch when a witch dies, restoring all victims to normal? What is the meaning and the significance of the fact, that all the victims of witches are restored when the witch dies? At least for a speculation .... And in every story ....

Witches don't kill. Ask your parents about those Hallowe'en costumes you're apparently still wearing.

"Ritual murder [by witches] being a prominent crime statistic worldwide"k is a nonsense statement.

Witches are usually in fairy tales, but there are plenty of practicing witches in real life too, sacrificing and killing various things. Ritual murder being a prominent crime statistic worldwide. It can be debated whether or not they move evil powers with the practice, but it is physically evident, both in ordinary life and in courts of law, that their practices are evil. Knowing this, and considering their evil results, why does every witch story erase all the evil deeds of a witch when a witch dies, restoring all victims to normal? What is the meaning and the significance of the fact, that all the victims of witches are restored when the witch dies? At least for a speculation .... And in every story ....
All you are telling is snippets of stories. Have you some real witch stories to share so maybe we can figure out what the heck you are talking about?

Okay, what I am trying to say is, why are all the fairy tales written such, that the victims of witches get restored upon the death of the witch? Is this because this is what happens in real life too? Or happened in the past when witches were more easily prominent? What does this aspect of fairy tales mean?

Okay, what I am trying to say is, why are all the fairy tales written such, that the victims of witches get restored upon the death of the witch? Is this because this is what happens in real life too? Or happened in the past when witches were more easily prominent? What does this aspect of fairy tales mean?
Witches in fairy tales might be symbols for something else. I'm searching my mind for witches in fairy tales. I sort of remember that a bad witch in Sleeping Beauty wanted to keep her from marrying Prince Charming. Good witches assigned to protect her, Flora, Fauna and Meriweather (for some delightful reason I remember their names!) eventually put her into a deep sleep till Prince Charming woke her up. What does it mean? Sometimes you have to wait? Good conquers evil? Love conquers all?

What do you think?

You suggest that, in the past, witches were more easily prominent? Not sure about that.

Last edited:
Witches in fairy tales might be symbols for something else. I'm searching my mind for witches in fairy tales. I sort of remember that a bad witch in Sleeping Beauty wanted to keep her from marrying Prince Charming. Good witches assigned to protect her, Flora, Fauna and Meriweather (for some delightful reason I remember their names!) eventually put her into a deep sleep till Prince Charming woke her up. What does it mean? Sometimes you have to wait? Good conquers evil? Love conquers all?

What do you think?

In the past, witches were more easily prominent? Not sure about that.

The myth of the "evil" witch was another bullshit myth made up by the Church so they could control people, aespecially women. You get your masochism freak on, and you keep the accused's possessions as a bonus.

"Witch" actually means "wise woman" (and hag means "holy woman" or "priestess"). And that, to the patriarchal Church, was a threat. You can't have women going around taking care of their own affairs when what you're selling is a male God. It's bad for bidness.

What do you think?

In the past, witches were more easily prominent? Not sure about that.

The myth of the "evil" witch was another bullshit myth made up by the Church so they could control people, aespecially women. You get your masochism freak on, and you keep the accused's possessions as a bonus.

"Witch" actually means "wise woman" (and hag means "holy woman" or "priestess"). And that, to the patriarchal Church, was a threat. You can't have women going around taking care of their own affairs when what you're selling is a male God. It's bad for bidness.
The Church wrote Sleeping Beauty?

Enemies of the chief or lead clan in African tribal groups were often identified as witches, thus justified for killing them.

Just for the heck of it, I'll state the obvious. Witches is a broad topic.

There was a "hanging" judge in Corsicana, Tx, who took a supposedly satantic plot as a context for a murder. Two people went to death row because of it.

It means that when you remove a person who uses mind control, what the ancients called sorcery, from a position of leadership over any sized flock of subjugated people the spell is broken.

Its why the church urges parishioners to attend mass at least once a week if not more. Why do you think some people are compelled to get down on their hands and knees five times a day?

Any longer away from the source of the spell and another dose of their poisoned potion and it looses its power to keep them in captivity in a very deep sleep while still being able to function as obedient slaves..

Hashev may never admit it but even Gentiles learned a thing or two about people and human nature over thousands of years.

There was a "hanging" judge in Corsicana, Tx, who took a supposedly satantic plot as a context for a murder. Two people went to death row because of it.
That sounds ugly. How about more details relating to the topic or maybe even a link that offers, say, a news report ?

It means that when you remove a person who uses mind control, what the ancients called sorcery, from a position of leadership over any sized flock of subjugated people the spell is broken.

Its why the church urges parishioners to attend mass at least once a week if not more. Why do you think some people are compelled to get down on their hands and knees five times a day?

Any longer away from the source of the spell and another dose of their poisoned potion and it looses its power to keep them in captivity in a very deep sleep while still being able to function as obedient slaves..
You are confusing praising Jesus Christ with witches.

All you are telling is snippets of stories. Have you some real witch stories to share so maybe we can figure out what the heck you are talking about?
some real witch stories

:uhoh3:

What do you think?

You suggest that, in the past, witches were more easily prominent? Not sure about that.
i think there is a real mystery here, that prompts every writer to restore the victims of witches when witches are killed. There must be I guess something in the real works of real witches, that prohibit their evil deeds to survive their deaths. I wonder what this thing is.

You are confusing praising Jesus Christ with witches.

Oh yeah, you are right. Pardon me.

Anyone who would set aside the divine commands and teach others to do the same would qualify as a bonafide devil, according to the fairy tale that is.

some real witch stories

:uhoh3:
You have no cogent response so you send in a blue head with twirling eyes. Thank you, guno.

Forum List

Back