The future of deeds of witches?

That's it. Yet another wackadoodle on ignore.

USMB is becoming a moron magnet.

Then point your walker towards the door.

Find a different threat or make your own.

Without a quote I can't even guess who she was talking about -- could be anybody. I'm assuming it refers to the OP. That would make sense.

Wicca use nature. Harm is not part of their practice or it rebounds on them three fold.

Perfectly expressed. :thup:

And, I suspect, completely over the OP's head.

30,000 feet over head
Okay, this is interesting. Who are the Wicca? And I can imagine that harm would rebound, but why do the others still do it? Do they think they can get away with it? But more importantly, does this mean that the harm disappears when they are killed?

What in the wide world of blue fuck are you even talking about here? :dunno:

What "others", doing what? Where?
And why are you so hung up on "killing"?
If a witch screwed you, then she dies, will you stay stuck under her spell, or will you gain freedom?

Without a quote I can't even guess who she was talking about -- could be anybody. I'm assuming it refers to the OP. That would make sense.

Wicca use nature. Harm is not part of their practice or it rebounds on them three fold.

30,000 feet over head
Okay, this is interesting. Who are the Wicca? And I can imagine that harm would rebound, but why do the others still do it? Do they think they can get away with it? But more importantly, does this mean that the harm disappears when they are killed?

If a witch screwed you, then she dies, will you stay stuck under her spell, or will you gain freedom?

Exactly how old are you?

Maybe your mom never told you, but there is no such thing as "real" witches. Lol. Bitches, yes. Witches, no.
But my friend had this very beautiful gf who said she was a witch and then she cast a spell on him. Which made him sick. Now that she moved back to Russia, and maybe killed by the Maffia, will he be restored, or stay sick forever?

Maybe your mom never told you, but there is no such thing as "real" witches. Lol. Bitches, yes. Witches, no.
But my friend had this very beautiful gf who said she was a witch and then she cast a spell on him. Which made him sick. Now that she moved back to Russia, and maybe killed by the Maffia, will he be restored, or stay sick forever?

Go tell your friend to get some psychiatric help.

Psychiatric help? Hmmm that was supposed to be me doing it.

Doing what?

30,000 feet over head

If you think by killing a witch that has you under her spell you will gain your freedom forget about it, you are powerless to act against a witch that already has you stuck.

If freedom is what you seek, bring me the broomstick of the wicked witch and I will grant you your request.

Doing what?
Well, I thought it was obvious that I am very good with the touchy freely feels of individuals. I can cure their emotional problems, usually quickly. For example my classmate was impotent, then I found this girl and her gf and paid them 150 euros to beat him up good. Ever since the two girls executed my therapy, he never complains about his impotence any more. I am good in psychology. Aren't I?

Doing what?
Well, I thought it was obvious that I am very good with the touchy freely feels of individuals. I can cure their emotional problems, usually quickly. For example my classmate was impotent, then I found this girl and her gf and paid them 150 euros to beat him up good. Ever since the two girls executed my therapy, he never complains about his impotence any more. I am good in psychology. Aren't I?

No. Perhaps you need to see a psychiatrist too. Not to mention, I don't believe any of your ridiculous stories. Stop being a troll. Don't you have something better to do?

30,000 feet over head

If you think by killing a witch that has you under her spell you will gain your freedom forget about it, you are powerless to act against a witch that already has you stuck.

If freedom is what you seek, bring me the broomstick of the wicked witch and I will grant you your request.
This is interesting. The broom has been through their funnies though.

30,000 feet over head

Wiccans used to be accused of "witchcraft" and devil worship, but they simply have a deep understanding of nature to help other. They believe in a goddess, or mother nature, instead of a male figure. Rituals are part of the theurgy to draw energy from each other or from nature/mother earth.

Wiccan rede, a philosophy/creed, is more or less "do what you want, but harm none"

There are dark witches, but most are just want to bes playing at magic but not truly understanding.
More humanist than truly harmful.

Doing what?

No. Perhaps you need to see a psychiatrist too. Not to mention, I don't believe any of your ridiculous stories. Stop being a troll. Don't you have something better to do?
So much for looking for the truth in this lying world.

30,000 feet over head

Wiccans used to be accused of "witchcraft" and devil worship, but they simply have a deep understanding of nature to help other. They believe in a goddess, or mother nature, instead of a male figure. Rituals are part of the theurgy to draw energy from each other or from nature/mother earth.

Wiccan rede, a philosophy/creed, is more or less "do what you want, but harm none"

There are dark witches, but most are just want to bes playing at magic but not truly understanding.

There is no such thing as witches. They are human beings with no "supernatural" abilities. So some guy falls for an attractive woman and claims she "cast a spell on him." Bullshit. Lol.

Doing what?

There is no such thing as witches. Human beings do not possess supernatural abilities. That is a lie and a myth . . . unless you are weak in the mind. Then you can be manipulated easily.

30,000 feet over head

This is not D&D

30,000 feet over head

I think yes it is possible to play with magic without understanding it, indeed. Is t it dangerous though? I think this can endanger others around them, and then what can they do to free them?

Doing what?

There is no such thing as witches. Human beings do not possess supernatural abilities. That is a lie and a myth . . . unless you are weak in the mind. Then you can be manipulated easily.
Humans may not possess it, but they can maneuver things and people into it, causing problems. This thread is about the reversal of such problems, or whether that is possible.

30,000 feet over head

There is no such thing as witches. They are human beings with no "supernatural" abilities. So some guy falls for an attractive woman and claims she "cast a spell on him." Bullshit. Lol.

Wiccans were the wise women that understood how to invoke nature to heal or benefit others.
They are not riding broom sticks through the sky, casting curses or worshiping the devil.

30,000 feet over head

This is interesting. The broom has been through their funnies though.

If you hope to do anything you must secure the talisman. Otherwise your only hope is to make a potion of your own.

Take three teaspoons of rat droppings, add three nose hairs of an ogre, two chicken beaks, two rocky mountain oysters, one unpleasant memory, a half an ounce of baby's breath, and the inner eye of a newt. Mix these ingredients with a boiling cauldron of papal urine and then drink it.

If you do, your friends problems will be the least of your worries.

That's a fact.

Forum List

Back