The future is already happening in Australia

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
As solar increasingly becomes the primary generator, there will have to be new management methods for the grid. But it is doable, and will save homeowners a great deal of money, and make the grid far more robust;

As solar increasingly becomes the primary generator, there will have to be new management methods for the grid. But it is doable, and will save homeowners a great deal of money, and make the grid far more robust;

Yeah, i just cant wait for the shortest day and coldest day to show up in December...You know where everything freezes in the dark...Solar...Dumbasses like you will freeze to death...Darwin theory working hard of late...

Yeah, i just cant wait for the shortest day and coldest day to show up in December...You know where everything freezes in the dark...Solar...Dumbasses like you will freeze to death...Darwin theory working hard of late...

LOL See those big aluminum cables stretched from horizon to horizon? Do you know that they carry electricity? Amazing. And we can get that electricity from solar, wind, and hydro. And in the northern hemisphere, the sun shines longer in the summer, and the wind blows harder in the winter.

The future is already happening in Australia​

Yep. They are literally the first country after the International Date Line! It's tomorrow there right now!!

But as far as using solar, pretty easy when all you got are a few coastal cities along a largely dry, arid climate.

Joe promised me free solar power for my house. I'm still waiting.

The future is already happening in Australia​

Yep. They are literally the first country after the International Date Line! It's tomorrow there right now!!

But as far as using solar, pretty easy when all you got are a few coastal cities along a largely dry, arid climate.

Joe promised me free solar power for my house. I'm still waiting.
Typical "Conservative", if it ain't free from the government you are not interested. No, Biden did not promise you free solar. He promised to encourage the switch to renewables for a less costly and more robust grid.

LOL See those big aluminum cables stretched from horizon to horizon? Do you know that they carry electricity? Amazing.

There's gonna be plenty of extra solar in December for the rest of the country to ship to Chicago.

DURR
Less solar, a lot more wind. The whole of the Southwest could be powered by solar year round if they can get some large VPP's going.

Typical "Conservative", if it ain't free from the government you are not interested.
FUCK YOU. I didn't ask for it, Joe offered it.

No, Biden did not promise you free solar.
THE HELL HE DIDN'T, Buttwipe. You better go back and listen to the debates last Fall that you obviously missed. In one of them Joe laid out his plan for the government to supply free solar panels for EVERY HOUSE IN AMERICA.

Where's my fucking panels, Joe?

He promised to encourage the switch to renewables for a less costly and more robust grid.

Like in Germany.......where they pay triple what we pay.
Wow. So it is true, the climate can be cooled with money.

They pay triple, where is the cooling?
They paid triple when they were not using renewables. Ours is an energy rich nation. In Oregon and Washington our electrical costs are very low because of the abundance of hydro and wind already in use. As more and more solar comes into use, particularly in urban areas, it can go even lower. That will be a boon to the local economy.

He promised to encourage the switch to renewables for a less costly and more robust grid.

They paid triple when they were not using renewables. Ours is an energy rich nation. In Oregon and Washington our electrical costs are very low because of the abundance of hydro and wind already in use. As more and more solar comes into use, particularly in urban areas, it can go even lower. That will be a boon to the local economy.

They paid triple when they were not using renewables.

Link?

In Oregon and Washington our electrical costs are very low because of the abundance of hydro and wind already in use.

Watermelons don't like dams.

As more and more solar comes into use, particularly in urban areas, it can go even lower.

Where has more solar caused lower prices?
You must have dozens....hundreds of examples.

Post 3.

Typical "Conservative", if it ain't free from the government you are not interested.

THE HELL HE DIDN'T, Buttwipe. You better go back and listen to the debates last Fall that you obviously missed. In one of them Joe laid out his plan for the government to supply free solar panels for EVERY HOUSE IN AMERICA.

OK, provide me a link, because this is all I could find on the net about that claim;

Link?

In Oregon and Washington our electrical costs are very low because of the abundance of hydro and wind already in use.

As more and more solar comes into use, particularly in urban areas, it can go even lower.

Post 3.
#2, Silly ass. Dams are great for agriculture and energy. Not so great for fish. That could easily be changed by providing easier access for the fish going up river, and creating spawning grounds for them to replace the ones drowned by the dams.

#3. South Australia. In fact, now with solar their problem is what to do with the excess generation. If you have a couple of Powerwall's, then this is not a problem at all,

Link?

Post 3.
I tried finding a history of electrical costs in Europe, but came up with nothing. I do know their electrical costs have always been higher.

OK, provide me a link, because this is all I could find on the net about that claim;

You should have watched the Debates. I looked for a clip that highlighted just that discussion but couldn't find it so scan the three debates and find it yourself. I have an eidetic memory and both taped and watched all three debates twice taking notes the second time so its not like I misunderstood him.

I think it was during the second debate.

Joe promised free solar for every home in America.

You should have watched the Debates. I looked for a clip that highlighted just that discussion but couldn't find it so scan the three debates and find it yourself. I have an eidetic memory and both taped and watched all three debates twice taking notes the second time so its not like I misunderstood him.

Joe promised free solar for every home in America.
All of that, and you cannot find it. LOL

Forum List

Back