Climate change? What Climate Change it's getting cooler!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I'm not making this up folks. These aren't my ideas! I'm just passing on to you the following enigmas!

The average global temperature in 2019 was about 1.1 degrees Celsius above pre-industrial levels.
At the moment, researchers tend to use the period 1850-1900, and this will often be described as "pre-industrial".
And temperatures keep going up. With current trends,

Now contrast to this information:

Earth Is Barreling Toward 1.5 Degrees Celsius Of Warming, Scientists Warn​

Which is it?

Mind you the following describes how the 1.5 degree (or 1.1 degree!) was achieved before computers!
Now consider you were one of those thousands of people over the years reading a theremometer like the below standing in 5 below or 100 degrees above squinting to read that mercury bulb distinguishing two degree differentials. Than hand copying to a piece of paper that was mailed to another person who transcribed your readings along with thousands of others 365 days for nearly 60 years... all coming up with 1.1 or 1.5 degree warming of the earth. And remember the vast majority of these reading stations were in urban areas!
thermometerproblems.png

I'm not making this up folks. These aren't my ideas! I'm just passing on to you the following enigmas!

The average global temperature in 2019 was about 1.1 degrees Celsius above pre-industrial levels.
At the moment, researchers tend to use the period 1850-1900, and this will often be described as "pre-industrial".

Which is it?

Mind you the following describes how the 1.5 degree (or 1.1 degree!) was achieved before computers!
Now consider you were one of those thousands of people over the years reading a theremometer like the below standing in 5 below or 100 degrees above squinting to read that mercury bulb distinguishing two degree differentials. Than hand copying to a piece of paper that was mailed to another person who transcribed your readings along with thousands of others 365 days for nearly 60 years... all coming up with 1.1 or 1.5 degree warming of the earth. And remember the vast majority of these reading stations were in urban areas! View attachment 497954

Still busy with your war against reality?

Which is it?

Now consider you were one of those thousands of people over the years reading a theremometer like the below standing in 5 below or 100 degrees above squinting to read that mercury bulb distinguishing two degree differentials. Than hand copying to a piece of paper that was mailed to another person who transcribed your readings along with thousands of others 365 days for nearly 60 years... all coming up with 1.1 or 1.5 degree warming of the earth. And remember the vast majority of these reading stations were in urban areas! View attachment 497954

Still busy with your war against reality?
Actually it is a struggle with rational, common sense against people who believe in this kind of thinking... new math:
32-12 = 20 right?
new math...
Screen Shot 2021-06-06 at 11.25.42 AM.png

Which is it?

Central Ohio is getting colder and winter is coming later. I've lived here for 70 years and June Bugs came in May if that means anything.

Which is it?

Ever hear of ice cores from glaciers, Greenland and Antarctic ice caps? How about ocean sediment cores and the analyzing of the evidence from isotopes? Maybe you should read what real scientists are saying rather than repeating the idiocy of right wing know nothings. Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that AGW is real and a clear and present danger.

Which is it?

Ever hear of ice cores from glaciers, Greenland and Antarctic ice caps? How about ocean sediment cores and the analyzing of the evidence from isotopes? Maybe you should read what real scientists are saying rather than repeating the idiocy of right wing know nothings. Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University has policy statements that AGW is real and a clear and present danger.
Every prediction the AGW crowd has made has failed to come true....

And now we're entering a solar minimum, meaning temperatures will actually cool off!!! As a matter of fact, solar minimums have even been responsible for things like the "Little Ice Age", with famine due to crop failures!!!!

But don't fret about it, because Bill Gates has a plan to scatter dust into the atmosphere to lower temperatures more!!!! :laughing0301:

Which is it?

And now we're entering a solar minimum, meaning temperatures will actually cool off!!! As a matter of fact, solar minimums have even been responsible for things like the "Little Ice Age", with famine due to crop failures!!!!

But don't fret about it, because Bill Gates has a plan to scatter dust into the atmosphere to lower temperatures more!!!! :laughing0301:
Fucked up bullshit you are spewing there, fellow. You do have one thing right. The credible scientists have been consistently wrong on their predictions. The warming driving the climate change has proceeded far faster than their predictions.

Which is it?

Fucked up bullshit you are spewing there, fellow. You do have one thing right. The credible scientists have been consistently wrong on their predictions. The warming driving the climate change has proceeded far faster than their predictions.
Are you referring to the scientists that rake in the big bucks to push the globull warming bullshit???

Hell, if you pay them enough, they'll claim anything that will bring in the dough.....

Which is it?

Such is the ignorance and stupidity of the dishonest right.

Which is it?

This

Month_only_time_series_combined-1024x577.png

Which is it?

Compared to CO2, TSI (Total Solar Irradiance) is insignificant.
The Sun just exited a solar minimum and is headed into Solar Cycle 25.
The Little Ice Age was a local phenomena, not a global one and not a true ice age.

Forum List

Back