The Forward Party

Yes, I mean full benefits. From 1935 to 2020 or so, full benefits kicked in at 65. Back in the 1980s, the cowardly Congress set the new age to 67.5, but put that off until forty years later when most of them would be dead.

Our life expectancy has increased by a lot more than 2.5 years since then.

We are living longer, we should be working longer.
Arguing about how to "fix" a Ponzi scheme that The State really has no business running.

Soooooooo edgy, sooooooo "forward".

Fuck my life

You don't know why I voted the way I did, even though I've described it many times.

Not everyone is like you, thank goodness. Not everyone is a mindless sheep who just gets in line.

Your justification to yourself for voting for the most radical administration in American history is irrelevant. You did it. And now you're responsible for everything that has happened as a result.

That will NEVER not be true.

Nope. You have it completely ass backwards.

My vote has to be EARNED. I give my vote to whoever is most closely aligned with my beliefs.

If the major parties are dumpster fires, that is not my fault.

The idiots who keep voting for "the lesser of two evils" are the ones who are perpetuating the problem, not those of us who refuse to give our votes to the assholes who didn't earn it.

You gave your vote to the most pro-abortion administration in American history. Stop lying by calling yourself pro-life. You're a disgrace to the pro-life movement.

You’re saying that 99% of Americans are idiots
Well, they're either idiots or liars. If they really think people like Trump and Biden are the best we can do, I think it's safe to call them idiots. If, on the other hand, they're playing the lesser-of-two-evils game, voting for a bad candidate on purpose, they're traitors in my view. Voting dishonestly out of fear.

In any case, Ranked Choice Voting takes away the lesser of two evils nonsense entirely, which would be a major improvement in our elections.

No it doesn't....The moment you rank a #2, you're picking LO2E, and that is a fact.
WTF does that even mean? Seriously. Can you explain it?

You just keep making these inane comments that have no connection to reality. Is that what politics is for you now?

WTF does that even mean? Seriously. Can you explain it?

You just keep making these inane comments that have no connection to reality. Is that what politics is for you now?
There's a connection to reality....#2 is a candidate that you really don't want, but will take if that's what you get....That's the essence of the LO2E mindset.

Sucks to be you.

Yes, I mean full benefits. From 1935 to 2020 or so, full benefits kicked in at 65. Back in the 1980s, the cowardly Congress set the new age to 67.5, but put that off until forty years later when most of them would be dead.

Our life expectancy has increased by a lot more than 2.5 years since then.

We are living longer, we should be working longer.
What if your health prevents you from working longer?

Wow, I really do take up a lot of space in people's heads.

As the below logo says, and as I've said MANY times, I'm a one-issue voter: We have to change a system that incentivizes and rewards the worst impulses of its participants. And the Forward Party is the one and only party committed to doing that.

Everything else is secondary. All of it. All the destruction and division and ugliness we're seeing flows from that.

There. I made that absolutely as simple as I could. You're welcome.

oW8fT7k.jpg
Commie Bastard

There's a connection to reality....#2 is a candidate that you really don't want, but will take if that's what you get....That's the essence of the LO2E mindset.
No, actually explain it. Drop the partisan douchebag handwaving and explain your supposed critique.

What if your health prevents you from working longer?
We are healthier than people were in 1935 when the age was set to 65. Only 5.4% of the US population was over 65 at that time. You weren't actually expected to live long enough to collect SS. Especially blue collar workers.

Today, nearly 16 percent of the US is over 65. A smaller and smaller percentage of Americans are supporting a larger and larger percentage of Americans.

We are living longer. We should be working longer.

Well, they're either idiots or liars. If they really think people like Trump and Biden are the best we can do, I think it's safe to call them idiots. If, on the other hand, they're playing the lesser-of-two-evils game, voting for a bad candidate on purpose, they're traitors in my view. Voting dishonestly out of fear.

In any case, Ranked Choice Voting takes away the lesser of two evils nonsense entirely, which would be a major improvement in our elections.
Listen moron, what makes you think you are going to have a qualified third-party candidate in the first place?

The last one was in 1996.

Forum List

Back